What's new

INDIA Happy Independance Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asim Aquil said:
Hum baray baatooni log hain, ab pata chala? :D

Ray is always in our prayers and has our best wishes anyway.

Han Ji jay hind jo kehta ho batooni tau ho gae :D

Agg uglna na shooro kar dena :D

Asim Aquil said:
Ray is always in our prayers and has our best wishes anyway.

you and ray are childhood friends;)

A.Rahman said:

Hey what u mean i had to call Asim Sir :devil: bad choice hehehheh

Nahhhh actually Asim's name resemble Asima Jehangir ;)

A.Rahman said:
Thats got to be the joke of the century! :lol:
Imho they're best rivals one can have on a forum, both capable of producing most heated but good debates.
I've learnt a great deal about national and regional politics and world affairs by just following their debates.

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Jana said:
Hey what u mean i had to call Asim Sir bad choice hehehheh

Nahhhh actually Asim's name resemble Asima Jehangir ;)

On behalf of the President of India and myself, I thank all PFF members for their good wishes on India's Independence Day with a special thank you to Jana.

As of now, since there is some speculative queries, it would not be wrong to state that India has no desire to be victorious in any fields that is detrimental to the sovereignty and integrity of Pakistan or any other country. It is expected that this desire would remain so long as all current members of the PFF are alive.

Notwithstanding the desire of Asim aka Asima Jehangir (if indeed he is she or indeed she is he or indeed it is it) to keep me in his prayers. may I remind him that I continue to be alive and his prayers he may reserve for when I am dead, notwithstanding his desire to provoke me and then have me dead (banned) on this forum. ;) :)

Asim would take offence to be equated as my childhood friend since his official age as per him is 16 or was it declared 21 on WAB?

But maybe Rehman would be more in the know to call him a "child" and a hood". If that be so, it is officially stated that I have no desire to be clubbed with him in any way, the PFF being a fait accompli! ;)

Asim Cheer up. Things could be worse for you.

A.Rahman said:
It literally translates to Victory to India.

Currently army and paramilitary soldiers in India use this salutation to address the officers of superior rank.

maybe you want to edit your post....

P.S: no hard-feelings for indian members

I don't think stating Jai Hind or Pakistan Paindabad by a Paksitani or an Indian respectively is anyone demeaning one's own country or being disloyal to one's own country.

It might surprise you to know that many Indians (non Islamic persons) say "Inshallah". It does not mean that they are debunking their own religion.

It is just a manner of speaking.

I listen to the Pakistani national anthem and I don't harbour any qualms that I am being disloyal to India.

I see QTV, but that doesn't mean I am a person who is about to embrace Islam!

India can win if & only if Pakistan is defeated.

Not necessarily.

There are many fields where India can win without Pakistan being defeated.

Salim said:
As of now, since there is some speculative queries, it would not be wrong to state that India has no desire to be victorious in any fields that is detrimental to the sovereignty and integrity of Pakistan or any other country. It is expected that this desire would remain so long as all current members of the PFF are alive.
Though I know its not true but I'd say Am(e)en to that, perhaps it would be true in the future.

Notwithstanding the desire of Asim aka Asima Jehangir (if indeed he is she or indeed she is he or indeed it is it) to keep me in his prayers. may I remind him that I continue to be alive and his prayers he may reserve for when I am dead, notwithstanding his desire to provoke me and then have me dead (banned) on this forum. ;) :)
Mere laal, peelay, tum jiyo hazaaron saal, aur saal k din hon duss hazaar
(Loosely: Live a long life, son).

Asim would take offence to be equated as my childhood friend since his official age as per him is 16 or was it declared 21 on WAB?
Thats what it says on WAB? I'm evergreen I guess, since I probably started with 21 over there or was it 20?

But maybe Rehman would be more in the know to call him a "child" and a hood". If that be so, it is officially stated that I have no desire to be clubbed with him in any way, the PFF being a fait accompli! ;)
No? How come, Bud...?

Asim Cheer up. Things could be worse for you.
Could be... But you're alive... JOYS!

My friend Ray happy Independence day to you and your family. God bless you all.:army:

Thank you, sir.

Please don't take the banter with Asim too seriously.

He loves pulling my leg!

Nastly little tyke!

Imagine him calling me "son". :)

:lol:
Salim said:
Thank you, sir.

Please don't take the banter with Asim too seriously.

He loves pulling my leg!

Nastly little tyke!

Imagine him calling me "son". :)

:lol: :lol: you are right I think they should have our Date of Birth next to our Avatar so people can see we are above 60 .

Happy Independence Day to the Indians.

Salim said:
On behalf of the President of India and myself, I thank all PFF members for their good wishes on India's Independence Day with a special thank you to Jana..

Pay my regards to president ;)
hey Sir you are welcome :cheers:

Salim said:
notwithstanding his desire to provoke me and then have me dead (banned) on this forum..
No one can kill you here dont worry im here :D i willl see them

Salim said:
But maybe Rehman would be more in the know to call him a "child" and a hood". .
:disappointed: Rahman is 14 howcome he =============

HAPPY BELATED INDEPANDENCE DAY TO ALL INDIANS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom