What's new

India hands over 88 A/C buses to Bangladesh

I think I can understand eastwatch bhai,

He is not any dalal of India, nor has he any love for India, but he hates India haters very much, but we have definite reasons to hate India. He also hates Pakistan lovers, I think.

He just wants BD's growth, he contemplates a lot about BD's development,
think rationally and u will start agreeing with him (@eastwatch.)

I think I can understand eastwatch bhai,

He is not any dalal of India, nor has he any love for India, but he hates India haters very much, but we have definite reasons to hate India. He also hates Pakistan lovers, I think.

He just wants BD's growth, he contemplates a lot about BD's development,

I agree, he is a BD nationalist. I read all his posts and it is clear he despises my country :laughcry:, still i have respect for him.

I agree your party achieved a lot. So much so that they abolished CT and don't want to go for elections. Btw your party ruled 13 years. U forgot to mention the 72-75 Bakshali years of sonar Bangla, periods that Hasina tried to surpass this time.That's quite an achievement. :cheers:

Where come my party , dude?

both sides.....

Every pagal dusro ko pagal hi samjta hei , dude....

think rationally and u will start agreeing with him (@eastwatch.)

No, I have my own way of rationality and choice, he can think in his own way, I will not mind as I am democratic.

In transit to BD, these were snapped in Thirupathi:

C148.jpg

C150.jpg

C151.jpg

We will not make profit from this, BD is buying the buses with Indian grant & line of credit at very low interest rates.
The monetary help is as below:

GRANT: $200 million
Line of credit: $800 million @1.75% interest rate for 20 years

This is just to help our neighbor and to ensure survival of secularism & progress in BD :azn:

When you say you wont make benefits, you ignores that serious point, that is, by issuing credits, India also can manufacture more stuff and create more jobs for more Indians, it's secure long term investment for India and India's job market. Nothing comes free, you know.

When you say you wont make benefits, you ignores that serious point, that is, by issuing credits, India also can manufacture more stuff and create more jobs for more Indians, it's secure long term investment for India and India's job market. Nothing comes free, you know.

yeah.. its good for us and good for you.. but I wonder should govt grant help a specific private company...

We all get free buses from India? :lol:

First decide what do you want from India, buses or rail engines....since your brand new Chinese engines have lived up to the reputation of being "Made in China" within 1.5 years!! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom