What's new

India hands over 88 A/C buses to Bangladesh

i can say thousand or even more good things about AL govt.
They did all the devlopment in bd..
All flyovers, bridges r build by AL govt.
This govt. introduce us latest next genaration teqnologies ,
so AL should win next election bt alas ! That's never gonna happen because they somehow hit emotion of millions of muslims by their anty islamic activities...

:(

so AL should win next election bt alas ! That's never gonna happen because they somehow hit emotion of millions of muslims by their anty islamic activities...

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

___________________________________________________________________________________
You forgot to mention that AL govt also brought about the completion of Padma Bridge, has reduced traffic jams in Dhaka, has built the Uttara-Jatrabari 21 km expressway and City train lines, and has reduced water clogging of Dhaka roads by only 30 minutes of rainfall. Would you like to complete this list?

Is it a fantasy list?then someone needs to open a new thread.and most probably we will need eternity to complete this fictional AL good deeds list.

Stop bickering like a whine. Do you have the right to call others bastard when you yourself are one such thing?

I am not a blue blooded aryan thats for sure, nor are you, Indian dalal.:lol:

I am not a blue blooded aryan thats for sure, nor are you, Indian dalal.:lol:

What are you, a bloody pigmy? Learn to behave, educate yourself and get rid of negativism. your words show you have a Pigmy mind.

To you everyone is a bastard and is a dalal. You have a shallow knowledge so that you are unable to contribute better. Criticizing others like our BAF, BN decisions or the UN does not take you above them.

You remain as pigmy-headed as you have so far proved yourself throughout all your below-grade posts. Bloody half-educated ignorant!!!!

What are you, a bloody pigmy? Learn to behave, educate yourself and get rid of negativism. your words show you have a Pigmy mind.

To you everyone is a bastard and is a dalal. You have a shallow knowledge so that you are unable to contribute better. Criticizing others like our BAF, BN decisions or the UN does not take you above them. You remain as pigmy-headed as you have so far proved yourself throughout all your below-grade posts. Bloody half-educated ignorant!!!!

:lol:brahmin dalali at its best?

Getting personal and verbally abusing some one with ugly hateful and racist words.
Eid fashion 2013.:yahoo:

I think I can understand eastwatch bhai,

He is not any dalal of India, nor has he any love for India, but he hates India haters very much, but we have definite reasons to hate India. He also hates Pakistan lovers, I think.

He just wants BD's growth, he contemplates a lot about BD's development,

arre.. babu moshai ... why you always go personal for no reason.
abusive language is haram... this month and every month.. :astagh:

ontopic: good to see those buses, every city needs a good transport system, running them efficiently is the important bit. Does anybody play tycoon/sym games.. like transport tycoon or cities in motion here? @aazidane ?

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot:

Anti Islamic activity:woot: I disagree if hanging the culprit responsible for some bloody misdeeds he/she had done earlier or not declaring Bangladesh a Islamic state is called Anti Islamic then you are mistaken.

If peoples like you thinks like that in Bangladesh then you are surely to face trouble...you are doing the same mistakes which India did for some past 50 years after Independence and that is preferring harmony of only a certain religion and communal delusions over development as the basis of choice in elections.These type of mentality is always exploited by political parties,many people in India are still facing it though majority of them are uneducated but the situation have changed and people are believing other way around.

Why do a country like Bangladesh with a majority of Muslims wants it to be a Islamic state?Whom do you fear? You are in majority you can easily deal with any unwanted situation that arises from/by other communities. Its like powerful people playing with the sentiments of the normal people to gain more power. Though this type of thinking can only be solved through education and development its upon the people too to think twice which one is better for them.

Yes I am aware of the context of these projects and that they are related to transit which I am also opposed to. Bangladesh does not have to be super rich to pay for buses.

They changed the benchmark recently and the economy inflated by $70 billion.

Equally Indian rhetoric appears comical when it poses as a regional superpower but cannot feed a third of its population properly. I am not suggesting that Bangladesh is an economic power all I am saying is that we can buy our own buses without Indian money. The Bangladesh economy is healthy enough to do that.

Maybe you can tell me on whose insistence this tranche of 200 million dollars was converted from loan into grant. If it is to grease the palms of your ministers for concession on this transit deal then I am opposed to it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom