What's new

India hands over 88 A/C buses to Bangladesh

i can say thousand or even more good things about AL govt.
They did all the devlopment in bd..
All flyovers, bridges r build by AL govt.
This govt. introduce us latest next genaration teqnologies ,
so AL should win next election bt alas ! That's never gonna happen because they somehow hit emotion of millions of muslims by their anty islamic activities...

:(

exactly bro so true this is why they will not come again .........

Good development..... Imagine what happens if south asians work together and cooperate to our potential.......But then we need to fight between ourselves right?????

Evil banya conspiring India trying to bribe innocent Bangladesh through 3rd class A/C Buses. I am sure A/C wont even work. What a chankayan masterstroke.

i can say thousand or even more good things about AL govt.
They did all the devlopment in bd..
All flyovers, bridges r build by AL govt.
This govt. introduce us latest next genaration teqnologies ,
so AL should win next election bt alas ! That's never gonna happen because they somehow hit emotion of millions of muslims by their anty islamic activities...

:(

Unfortunately the BD people here are with some what a different kind of mentality than the real BD society , these people may not appreciate your comment.

Unfortunately the BD people here are with some what a different kind of mentality than the real BD society , these people may not appreciate your comment.

I said the truth . Anyone can research and look....AL govt rull bd 10 years where BNP rull 15 years , and ershad rull 9 years = 24 years rull by other govt.

And now compaire devlopment with AL 10 years and other 24 years. U will find huge diffrence.
Once againe Im just saying the truth.

Totally. The ones on PDF are mere keyboard warriors. Your real, everyday, meek Bangladeshi is nothing like these hateful, self-deluded samples.

I said the truth . Anyone can research and look....AL govt rull bd 10 years where BNP rull 15 years , and ershad rull 9 years = 24 years rull by other govt.

And now compaire devlopment with AL 10 years and other 24 years. U will find huge diffrence.

yes one thing is certain that AL has given the Bangladeshis compelling reasons to decide whether to elect them again or not ever, its a great development

Wellcome brother. Enjoy your stay. And wait for the attacks coming against you
Vishenka_04.gif

Totally. The ones on PDF are mere keyboard warriors. Your real, everyday, meek Bangladeshi is nothing like these hateful, self-deluded samples.

they are not well aware and well informed

Wellcome brother. Enjoy your stay. And wait for the attacks coming against you
Vishenka_04.gif

Ratone Raton chene,
congrats for getting your like mind, now the battle here will be more exciting and concerted from you guys
Vishenka_04.gif

I agree your party achieved a lot. So much so that they abolished CT and don't want to go for elections. Btw your party ruled 13 years. U forgot to mention the 72-75 Bakshali years of sonar Bangla, periods that Hasina tried to surpass this time.That's quite an achievement. :cheers:

LOL I beg to differ. I've met enough extremely well educated and well informed Bangladeshis to know better...

may be you met the selective guys friendly to you like or vice versa, or may be they are educated but not exposed to the other sides of information.

here in BD we see assorted Bangladeshis in more or less similar proportions, I do not know how you met only the pro-Indian Bangladeshis

here in BD we see assorted Bangladeshis in more or less similar proportions, I do not know how you met only the pro-Indian Bangladeshis

Maybe it's just my way with the world :D

P.S: never mind my previously edited post

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom