What's new

India hands over 88 A/C buses to Bangladesh

Why would you want anything for free?

You really think we ask free stuff?

It was some of your countrymen who think the deal is at our favor, you mean we've got the stuff of 10 taka at 8 taka, it means 2 taka free stuff from India!

He is addict of free sale shopping.:angel:

Noh, it's you who ask for transit without fee

You really think we ask free stuff?

It was some of your countrymen who think the deal is at our favor, you mean we've got the stuff of 10 taka at 8 taka, it means 2 taka free stuff from India!

Noh, it's you who ask for transit without fee

We never asked free transit when you heard this news. We give in exchange other benefits to you against your free transit.

Tell me where abouts you are in Bangladesh next time lad, I'll shuv your dick up ya arse. Stupid bindoo.

You give us transit (not free) to transport heavy equipments for power plant & we give low cost 250MW electricity per year.

I would love to give you transit if you promise that I get to check all the vehicles you send through and you do not send any military supplies(rations or hardware) to the east!Would you agree?

I would love to give you transit if you promise that I get to check all the vehicles you send through and you do not send any military supplies(rations or hardware) to the east!Would you agree?

Why would it be an issue whether or not India is transferring military supplies to another part of India, even if through BD?

Why would it be an issue whether or not India is transferring military supplies to another part of India, even if through BD?

Well I asked a military personnel whether the transit would be a security threat for BD.....What he said made sense.......He said in general it would not be any problem for us but as we have a porous border many of your separatist guerrillas can easily come to BD and carry out strikes against those convoys(much like how Taliban does with US supplies in Pakistan).....it would be a difficult situation for both you and us....So,no military supplies!

How would it affect you whether we send rocket launchers or rice to the North East states?

Well I asked a military personnel whether the transit would be a security threat for BD.....What he said made sense.......He said in general it would not be any problem for us but as we have a porous border many of your separatist guerrillas can easily come to BD and carry out strikes against those convoys(much like how Taliban does with US supplies in Pakistan).....it would be a difficult situation for both you and us....So,no military supplies!

That reasoning is not wrong but in the present situation, almost irrelevant. There are no Taliban equivalent groups striking or capable of striking at Indian supplies. Quite honestly, that is a bit of a red herring.

That reasoning is not wrong but in the present situation, almost irrelevant. There are no Taliban equivalent groups striking or capable of striking at Indian supplies. Quite honestly, that is a bit of a red herring.

Speaking of capability.....you don't need much do you??Get a gun and shoot the driver or hijack the truck.....not very difficult!I don't think GOB is gonna let IA send convoys of personnel or weaponized vehicles to guard the supplies....the trucks carrying hardware will be treated like trucks carrying sacks of rice or onions.....it seems risky!

Well we use transit for heavy duty load which does not require more security because mostly those are construction equipment, Boilers, heavy machinery etc.
For east what do you mean Myanmar or our NE region.

Tell me where abouts you are in Bangladesh next time lad, I'll shuv your dick up ya arse. Stupid bindoo.

In which language you ask this question. I can only recognize its script not language.:angel:
@Loki Kindly check this buddy's location.
I didn't think he resides in UK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom