What's new

India Got it's First Medal at Rio!!!!! Second on the way.........

Congrats Indians... if now your population was only 2 billion instead of the current measly 1 billion... your guys might have had 2 medals by now.

:)

Wasn't the first medal winner Muslim? Good for her, she is doing us proud.

Girl power...where are the boys? C'mon Yogeshwar Dutt...you are the last hope! :cray:

I can only wish my daughter grows up to become like you someday
Like 5'10" tall?

Yes, Sindhu is an inspiration for others. :tup:

Congrats Indians... if now your population was only 2 billion instead of the current measly 1 billion... your guys might have had 2 medals by now.

Sakshi Malik?
:lol:

The difference between your ppl and mine is, we put our nation before our religion.

Best of luck to ur trolling habits. Lol

Piss off mate

Like 5'10" tall?

Yes, Sindhu is an inspiration for others. :tup:

Sakshi Malik?
:lol:

The difference between your ppl and mine is, we put our nation before our religion.

Best of luck to ur trolling habits. Lol

I'm just saying she is Muslim... i didn't say she wasn't Indian. You put the two as differentiating factors... why is that? Can't she be bother equally important? :)

Piss off mate
Hurts does it?... :)

Like i said congrats India... if it makes you feel any better... is Pakistanis are pretty pathetic too when it comes to participating in the Olympics.. We should do better!

I'm just saying she is Muslim... i didn't say she wasn't Indian. You put the two as differentiating factors... why is that? Can't she be bother equally important? :)

Hurts does it?... :)

Like i said congrats India... if it makes you feel any better... is Pakistanis are pretty pathetic too when it comes to participating in the Olympics.. We should do better!

A. She is not Muslim. I think you are getting confused by her sur name. Malik is a Hindu Surname. You converts don't even know the history of your surnames. All your Maliks, Chaudharys, Bhats, Sethis, Ranas are ex Hindus as they are all Hindu sur names.

B. Pakistanis are not pathetic at Olympics. They are non-existent. 121 Indians athletes qualified vs 0 for Pakistan (7 wild card/quota entiries dont count.) India is literally and mathematically infinitely better than you. You guys havent won a single Olympic medal since 1992. Dont you dare compare with India. You are also 200 million people. Sharam Karlo thodi before criticizing us.

As for us ? Yes we are poor at sports but we are trying to improve. The number of athletes that qualified this year are a proof of that.

I'm just saying she is Muslim...

Sorry to burst your bubble, She is not muslim, She is Jaatni. And follower of Brahm kumari.

SKKC1M2.jpg

P.S.-- Even if she had been a muslim, love and respect for her will be all the same.
This is India mate.

Whomever she is, doesn't matter.. every Indian cheer for Sakshi and Sindhu.. We are happy because of their medals and we are happy for dipa achievement.. I hope you stop comparing population wrt Medals.. Sports is all about Infrastructure, facilities and Training... although many of members comparing with African countries but the fact African people blessed with stamina that can exceed very well trained American on track events.. their gene is like that.. Indians started looking at events other than Cricket.. sooner or later, India going to see many Abhinav's and Sindhu's..

Sakshi Malik a Hindu, dumb Dalit convert ****.:lol:

What exactly you are trying to say? why you are abusing Dalits.. @waz @Oscar @WebMaster @Icarus

Last edited:
My god, this religion thing with Sakshi Malik pops up from our western neighbour yet again!!

And they wonder why the world thinks of them they way they do!

What exactly you are trying to say? why you are abusing Dalits.. @waz @Oscar @WebMaster @Icarus

He is Razpak, a known false flagger (and probable alter ego of arya desa/ sakra). Report and ignore. Do not quote him please.

Stand up, Stand up, for the champions for the champions,
Stand up

Anything of distinction is something deserving of pride. India should be proud of this achievement no matter what others say.
At least the lady did something for the country that made her country men feel proud of her. Unlike other NRI just sitting there and feeling insecured. Way to go girl. Keep it up ! and may you and your fellow country(WO)men even bring more

Last edited:
A. She is not Muslim. I think you are getting confused by her sur name. Malik is a Hindu Surname. You converts don't even know the history of your surnames. All your Maliks, Chaudharys, Bhats, Sethis, Ranas are ex Hindus as they are all Hindu sur names.

B. Pakistanis are not pathetic at Olympics. They are non-existent. 121 Indians athletes qualified vs 0 for Pakistan (7 wild card/quota entiries dont count.) India is literally and mathematically infinitely better than you. You guys havent won a single Olympic medal since 1992. Dont you dare compare with India. You are also 200 million people. Sharam Karlo thodi before criticizing us.

As for us ? Yes we are poor at sports but we are trying to improve. The number of athletes that qualified this year are a proof of that.
A.What a brilliant logic lol First you are saying that all Pakistani malik, rana, bhats, choudry are ex Hindu and then you are insulting them that they are more pathetic in sports without realising that you are insulting your own kind by doing this because if they are from same race then how come you are better/superior than them lol

B. I know Pakistani or Bangladeshi have no right to make fun of you guys and they actually do this because you guys take everything on your lil heart. Can not you guys live without feeding the trolls? When your own countrymen say that India did not perform well in this olympic then you take this harsh truth but when non Indian say same thing then you take this as insult.

C. When you make comparison of Pakistan with India then compare many factors i.e economy, political instability, investment in sports, training and coaching facilities for players to groom their talent etc . You can make yourself feel good by comparing with those countries who have not won any medal i.e bangldesh or Pakistan/Afghanistan but when it come to economy then you compare yourself with big guys out there i.e china, japan, uk etc

B. I know Pakistani or Bangladeshi have no right to make fun of you guys and they actually do this because you guys take everything on your lil heart. Can not you guys live without feeding the trolls? When your own countrymen say that India did not perform well in this olympic then you take this harsh truth but when non Indian say same thing then you take this as insult.

So you have no words of wisdom for the retard who brought religion (although wrong religion) into the sports discussion but don't want us to call him out and shame him in public for doing so?

C. When you make comparison of Pakistan with India then compare many factors i.e economy, political instability, investment in sports, training and coaching facilities for players to groom their talent etc . You can make yourself feel good by comparing with those countries who have not won any medal i.e bangldesh or Pakistan/Afghanistan but when it come to economy then you compare yourself with big guys out there i.e china, japan, uk etc

When have those "factors" ever stopped Pakistanis to compare themselves with Indians? And for what it is worth, remember what your country-men say about "vegetarian" Indians? Why hide behind all those "factors" all of a sudden?

BTW, India too faces the same problems in general and specifically the sports infrastructure that Pakistan does. We may be doing relatively better in several fields, but when the base itself is so small/bad, it is nowhere near enough to compete in the biggest event and bring home heaps of medals.

So you have no words of wisdom for the retard who brought religion (although wrong religion) into the sports discussion but don't want us to call him out and shame him in public for doing so?
you were insulting yourself by insulting ex Hindus(as per nick indian)
When have those "factors" ever stopped Pakistanis to compare themselves with Indians? And for what it is worth, remember what your country-men say about "vegetarian" Indians? Why hide behind all those "factors" all of a sudden?

BTW, India too faces the same problems in general and specifically the sports infrastructure that Pakistan does. We may be doing relatively better in several fields, but when the base itself is so small/bad, it is nowhere near enough to compete in the biggest event and bring home heaps of medals.
You talk about same factors when people ask what are those reasons that India is falling behind others nation with same or even worse economy. Our sports is suffering because of lack of funds and investment in sports and no financial benefits to those who take sports as full time . Example of hockey is there who had good records in Olympics in past but suffering right now but its opposite happening in your country as there are many different leagues about different sports which should improve the standard of local players and training and coaching is first class as well. My point was why you consider Pakistan and Bangladesh as benchmark ? You should compare yourselves with others major economies

A.What a brilliant logic lol First you are saying that all Pakistani malik, rana, bhats, choudry are ex Hindu and then you are insulting them that they are more pathetic in sports without realising that you are insulting your own kind by doing this because if they are from same race then how come you are better/superior than them lol

A. Not saying we are superior to anyone racially. Dont know how I conveyed that. Just pointing it out to that member that Malik is a Hindu surname as are many others in your country since he seemed ignorant of it.

B. Criticism is always welcome but it should be constructive and not in a mocking or condescending tone. If that is the tone then we shall reply in the same tone and point out your standing in sports as well.

C. As for comparing with China, Japan UK etc. Agreed we compare ourselves with them and only then say that we did poorly. We arent happy with this performance. But this comparison is also not fair because in terms of per capita income we are still far below these countries and we dont even have a culture of sports like these countries. Kids as you would know well, are not only not encouraged to take up sports but actively discouraged as it doesnt secure their future financially. As for facilities for sports in India ? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom