What's new

India Got it's First Medal at Rio!!!!! Second on the way.........

Good to see many comments from Pakistanis congratulating the young lady.
Waz-ji, when sports persons win from any land and in any color, there are genuine people who are happy to congratulate - be it on either side of the border. The words of encouragement and felicitation from Pakistan are treasured.

The title should read : A Muslim Indian woman athlete saves India's face in Rio Olympics 2016..
Praise to Allah almighty! :yahoo:

What an Idiot. Having an Malik surname doesnt mean She is Muslim. She is an Indian and a "Hindu" if u insists upon religion.

Abdul Kalam was a Muslim and he built terrific defence for India. So much for Ummaah BS. :lol:

Apparently the Romani guy @flamer84 thinks PDF Indians are the ones butthurt (actually, 'disgustingly butthurt' :lol:).

Check this out:

10ofuwj.jpg

16m4sd1.png
16m4sd1.png

Continue sucking up to him. :lol:

Yes continue to be desperate....and what is wrong with him saying that many Indians have a chip on their shoulder.

Many definitely do. I have no idea what the context of your screenshot is....neither do I care about it.....all it shows is that you have lost your dumb argument here and now have to resort to desperate whiney tactics.

The title should read : A Muslim Indian woman athlete saves India's face in Rio Olympics 2016..
Praise to Allah almighty! :yahoo:

Did you see her put palms together and bow to the judges at the start? No namaz or anything. You do realise many hindus have surnames like Malik and Shah as well? How muslim of a name is Sakshi? Stupid fool bringing in religion like a twit....without checking his facts to begin with.

But you don't have Cricket. Cricket is one game that can suck up all life and oxygen from all the other sports.

Congratulations! again to all Indians.

Nothing succeeds like Success.

This one is for PV Sindhu.

View attachment 327046

When you will post mysore pak my favourite? :D

Did you see her put palms together and bow to the judges at the start? No namaz or anything. You do realise many hindus have surnames like Malik and Shah as well? How muslim of a name is Sakshi? Stupid fool bringing in religion like a twit....without checking his facts to begin with.

When you will post mysore pak my favourite? :D

Indonesian Muslims also have sanskrit sounding names. Though biggest majority of their population is Muslim and they are also very secular and far away from being brainwashed by Wahabist nonsense. Please don't bring religion into this thread or any other thread unnecessarily.

@waz - kindly clean up the thread for any miscreants..

No there's nothing wrong with it. I just find it witty and I'm tempted to borrow @flamer84's lines.

Here's a gem.. "rat worshipping brigade"! :cheesy: How apt for you lot! You mind if I start using it in our convos today onward? XD

19qkhi.png

Anyways, let's leave you alone for now. Stick to the topic please.

Yah since you have a 70% chance of living in a poverty stricken household even in Canada....its best you focus on earning something better to eat and live in rather than butthurt trolling.

So fun that the mods didn't even bother with your Bangladeshi trademark low IQ attempt at claiming sakra (who despises Bengalis) was being hounded unfairly.

Whatever anyone thinks of Indians anywhere.....just remember they think of you 10 times worse.....maybe it will change when Bangladesh wins a medal in the olympics and stop having such an overreaching inferiority complex. :D

Indonesian Muslims also have sanskrit sounding names. Though biggest majority of their population is Muslim and they are also very secular and far away from being brainwashed by Wahabist nonsense. Please don't bring religion into this thread or any other thread unnecessarily.

@waz - kindly clean up the thread for any miscreants..

I didn't bring anything into this thread....and we aren't talking about Indonesia here like its part of the subcontinent. Most Muslims in India you can easily pick out by their name....whats the harm in saying that? Its the fact. Whereas Hindus (and various other communities) tend to have much more diversity in names and so on in many places....and you have to see them in action to tell what background they are generally speaking. These are all statements of fact.

Definitely not like some troll saying Malik means instantly a muslim person without even bothering to check the actual event or person in question.

Yah since you have a 70% chance of living in a poverty stricken household even in Canada....its best you focus on earning something better to eat and live in rather than butthurt trolling.

So fun that the mods didn't even bother with your Bangladeshi trademark low IQ attempt at claiming sakra (who despises Bengalis) was being hounded unfairly.

Whatever anyone thinks of Indians anywhere.....just remember they think of you 10 times worse.....maybe it will change when Bangladesh wins a medal in the olympics and stop having such an overreaching inferiority complex. :D

I didn't bring anything into this thread....and we aren't talking about Indonesia here like its part of the subcontinent. Most Muslims in India you can easily pick out by their name....whats the harm in saying that? Its the fact. Whereas Hindus (and various other communities) tend to have much more diversity in names and so on in many places....and you have to see them in action to tell what background they are generally speaking. These are all statements of fact.

Definitely not like some troll saying Malik means instantly a muslim person without even bothering to check the actual event or person in question.
Nilgiri - calm your tits. My post was directed at YOUR antagonizer. Not you. Thanda dahi / lassi pee le.. dimaag garam mat kar.

Nilgiri - calm your tits. My post was directed at YOUR antagonizer. Not you. Thanda dahi / lassi pee le.. dimaag garam mat kar.

OK man sorry. I haven't interacted with you so much so its difficult for me to ascertain you stance sometimes.

Are you living in HK bro? I grew up there :D

I've been to Montreal/Eastern Canada on a tour and seen you Indians in action. Your posts remind me of them. :)

Hopping on to the back of a fish curry van doesn't count as a "tour".

Seriously you must be one of "those" Bangladeshis my Bangladeshi friends talk about from time to time. :D

@Maira La & @Nilgiri - keep it private and send each other watsap or wechat or better still ink pen letters of hatred for each other. Even better idea - send pigeons to each other hahaha... but SAVE this thread from trolling.

Nilgiri - yes I am in HK. When and why did you leave? Maybe we crossed paths...haha

@Maira La & @Nilgiri - keep it private and send each other watsap or wechat or better still ink pen letters of hatred for each other. Even better idea - send pigeons to each other hahaha... but SAVE this thread from trolling.

Save the thread from trolling?

Kinda-too-late-for-that-dont-you-think-meme-7005.jpg

Nilgiri - yes I am in HK. When and why did you leave? Maybe we crossed paths...haha

Left a long time back in 1998 right after the handover (we all moved to singapore since my dad got transferred there).

Were you around say from 1989 - 1998?

Back
Top Bottom