What's new

Bangladesh backs Modi on Balochistan

Minister Inu is known as an Indian puppet in Bangladesh and is universally detested here. Bangladeshis support Kashmiri freedom.

As if we give TWO HOOTS on what BDians support or not................

BTW, you continue with your Books.....my toilet paper stock is running out!!!

Its customary for Pakistan to issue a protest note against drone strike by the US. What is not written on the note is that its exclusive for domestic audience.

Nope . I am not talking about statements on drone strikes. Try again. :)

Lol! A handful of paid lackeys paid to do what they're doing!! :rofl: :omghaha: I counted about 10 or 11 clowns carrying some Pakistani flags. What's the population of Balochistan? About 10 million! I rest my case!

So you didn't check all the pics where hundreds of Baloch are protesting again you and your fool of a PM.

Tells us about your extremely low intellect that Baloch living in Balochistan are paid lackeys but a lone fool wearing a dumb looking shirt living in USA is more worthy.

It is the duty of countries to look after the well-being of their own citizens and not those of other countries who visit for private business and sight seeing. :P So they have nothing to do with it.

Why you bharatis are so dumb. Why???

What is the reason that your whole nation is being so dumb?

So Pakistan is abducting Indian citizens from Iranian soil and those citizens are not responsibility of Iran. Loool. What a dumbas$ you are boy. :lol:

And you guys have been taken in hook, line, and sinker by your propaganda machine called the ISPR. You have no other independent confirmation to prove that he was a terrorist wielding an AK 47 like your yahoos do

WE have the bloody terrorist Kal bhushan himself. With all his documents. What more do you need boy??

Your silence about him is another proof that you are exporting terror and terrorists to Balochistan.

Admitted? Confession? Lol! He was pressured to read out the script given to him by your ISI. Why don't you allow him to be interrogated by an independent non Pak agency? You will never allow that as the cat will be out of the bag! And your shenanigans laid bare.

Forced confessions or whatever. The thing is that your monkey was caught in Balochistan with fake documents red handed instigating trouble inside Pakistan. And you have nothing but bogus stories of abduction to deny it.

Go protest to Iran if you want to give some credibility to your bullsh!t story of your monkey's abduction. :)

Inu is one of the most detested politicians in BD and is a shameless opportunist. Its amusing that Indian state only has people like inu for diplomatic support. Its real shame indians. :rofl: The guy is yet to win a simple local council election and is a minister by India's patronage. BDs don't understand japanese but they do know that the word inu means dog. @Areesh @smuhs1

Care to elaborate on what Musharraf did that suited India over Pakistan? Leave the american part out of it because that has nothing to do with the topic at hand nor is it as simple as you tried to showcase here.
It was Musharraf who stopped the mujahideens who badly troubled India in J&K during the 90s. Peace returned to Kashmir after this. India should thank Gen Musharraf for this.

Nope . I am not talking about statements on drone strikes. Try again. :)
do you mean the thumbs down to Americans on your Haqqani Network? then i must say you are pretty successful.

\
do you mean the thumbs down to Americans on your Haqqani Network? then i must say you are pretty successful.

That too and much more. As I said. Try again.

Inu is one of the most detested politicians in BD and is a shameless opportunist. Its amusing that Indian state only has people like inu for diplomatic support. Its real shame indians. :rofl: The guy is yet to win a simple local council election and is a minister by India's patronage. BDs don't understand japanese but they do know that the word inu means dog. @Areesh @smuhs1

Indian state is desperate with what's happening in IOK. Let the comedy show continue for a fewe days.

It would be only India that would have egg on its face. :)

Few decades ago the puppet was part of your country which you Failed (raised to the power 100) to defend and lost, now you are half of what you were and we still the same!

Come to 21 century. This isnt any land 1000 miles away. Its Baluchistan , India worst nightmare with cpec.

It was Musharraf who stopped the mujahideens who badly troubled India in J&K during the 90s. Peace returned to Kashmir after this. India should thank Gen Musharraf for this

Yeah please do and while you are at it also produce a link to back this. By the way Musharraf was quoted on numerous occasions over his statement of supporting the Mujahideens in the 90s. I think you are mistaken here:
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ps-to-fight-in-kashmir-says-pervez-musharraf/

from the article:

In 1990s the freedom struggle began in Kashmir... At that time Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and 11 or 12 other organisations were formed. We supported them and trained them as they were fighting in Kashmir at the cost of their lives,” Musharraf said in a recent interview to Dunya News. Pakistan's former president Pervez Musharraf has acknowledged that his country supported and trained terror groups in the 1990s[QUOTE/]

Lol! You seem really pissed off!! Good! That's the idea! :azn:

Pissed! I just showed you the aukaat of your Modi and you think I am pissed or is it the other way round.

Lol! A handful of paid lackeys paid to do what they're doing!!
:rofl: :omghaha: I counted about 10 or 11 clowns carrying some Pakistani flags. What's the population of Balochistan? About 10 million! I rest my case!

So those look handful to you? You really need to get your eyesight examine and while you are at it what will you call the ones in the video? How many are they? Stop embarrassing yourself.

In the mean while

http://dunyanews.tv/en/World/348968-Sikh-community-in-US-to-observe-black-day-on-India

Last edited:
Few decades ago the puppet was part of your country which you Failed (raised to the power 100) to defend and lost, now you are half of what you were and we still the same!

we lost half population but only 20 % territory. In fact it would have happened even later on. As our enemy was in between,

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1471539806.336210.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1471539820.549805.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1471539829.182189.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1471539836.598842.jpg

Protests in Balochistan :P.

Bdians think that they hv d birth ryt on giving opinions n taking sides in every international issue.....as if world cares abt what they think....tommo bd will start giving statement on hw they support nato on ukraine crisis...as if Russia cares or if usa asked for it.....or hw north n south korea shld show restrain....

Bd shld understand dat they r too small or puny to matter....

Soon bd will be submerged into bob n believe me...bbc would hardly show a ticker on dat news....

U are known to world jst as an eastern neighbor of india....n u will always be known lyk dat....

Americans dont visit bd....they come to visit north east india n say chalo bd bhi ghum ate h....for them asking for bd visa is lyk bill gates asking for 100 dollars change....its an embarrasment!!

Talking of bill gates....u know if bd was on sale gates would have bought it three times from his money n still would hv money to spare for his foundation....

President obama on his trip to india was asked if he would lyk to visit dhaka as well...he replied i better spend my tym at mc d in kolkata....

All d bd posters i hv seen here r living in some or other country rather der home country....bcoz no one likes to or better to say wants to live in bd...those who cant afford foreign travel try to cross into india even knowing dat bsf can shoot dem....but crossing alive will change der lyf....n its worth taking risk....

Also west bengal is removing d word west from itself as it always gets associated to east bengal or present bd which is such a shame for west bengal....

In short bd is nobody!

The greatest thing ever to happen to bd have been hving own defense section on pdf!!

I wanted to write more but its late night over here n bd is not worth enough to sacrifice my sleep.....

Word of caution - bado ki ldai me bacche nhi khudtey....khi ek adha nuke bd p gir gya to global warming se phle hi bd bob me hoga...

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom