What's new

Bangladesh backs Modi on Balochistan

Bdians think that they hv d birth ryt on giving opinions n taking sides in every international issue.....as if world cares abt what they think....tommo bd will start giving statement on hw they support nato on ukraine crisis...as if Russia cares or if usa asked for it.....or hw north n south korea shld show restrain....

Bd shld understand dat they r too small or puny to matter....

Soon bd will be submerged into bob n believe me...bbc would hardly show a ticker on dat news....

U are known to world jst as an eastern neighbor of india....n u will always be known lyk dat....

Americans dont visit bd....they come to visit north east india n say chalo bd bhi ghum ate h....for them asking for bd visa is lyk bill gates asking for 100 dollars change....its an embarrasment!!

Talking of bill gates....u know if bd was on sale gates would have bought it three times from his money n still would hv money to spare for his foundation....

President obama on his trip to india was asked if he would lyk to visit dhaka as well...he replied i better spend my tym at mc d in kolkata....

All d bd posters i hv seen here r living in some or other country rather der home country....bcoz no one likes to or better to say wants to live in bd...those who cant afford foreign travel try to cross into india even knowing dat bsf can shoot dem....but crossing alive will change der lyf....n its worth taking risk....

Also west bengal is removing d word west from itself as it always gets associated to east bengal or present bd which is such a shame for west bengal....

In short bd is nobody!

I wanted to write more but its late night over here n bd is not worth enough to sacrifice my sleep.....

Word of caution - bado ki ldai me bacche nhi khudtey....khi ek adha nuke bd p gir gya to global warming se phle hi bd bob me hoga...
Lol. :D

Same old shit and hypocrisy of governments
Those ethnic groups who want freedom in your own country should be labelled as terrorist/atnkvadi (even if freedom is voice of majority) while those ethnic groups who are demanding freedom in enemy country are freedom fighters( even if they are tiny minority )

We should also support the right of self determination of Indian Muslims. Surely they have been marginalized and need help. :lol:

Bigger question is - ever wondered why it is so easy to marginalize the Muslims in any country that they don't already rule? Not just in 'evil' India, but the whole wide world!

It is amazing how you guys can claim both victim-hood and talk menacingly about your numerical superiority at the same!

As if we give TWO HOOTS on what BDians support or not................

BTW, you continue with your Books.....my toilet paper stock is running out!!!

Oh I thought I was writing in a Pakistani forum. I didn't realize this was actually an Indian forum and I had to give two shits what Indians thought or not ...

An independent Nation with a strong democratically elected government... thats' Bangladesh for you.

Stop crying STOOGE every time a nation takes a stand against you.

then why u crying when Kashmir's not want to live with India?
this is the biggest democracy of the World?

may be 10 % of Kashmiris.. Sunnis have a problem with India... India is not going to decide its integrity based on a fringe.
Jnb who are you fooling with this shia Sunni stuff hain? Or tryng to convey a msg to most prolly Iranians to get some sort for sympathy, ever heard of Shah Hamdan, the vast majority of Kashmiri follow his teachings. In gujrat riots when a shia M.P contacted modi to send police in his area else he gonna die and what did modi do? rebuked that M.P on phone -----And if the problem is 10% why don't you folks hold a referendum there, we'll follow you in your foot steps

Jnb who are you fooling with this shia Sunni stuff hain? Or tryng to convey a msg to most prolly Iranians to get some sort for sympathy, ever heard of Shah Hamdan, the vast majority of Kashmiri follow his teachings. In gujrat riots when a shia M.P contacted modi to send police in his area else he gonna die and what did modi do? rebuked that M.P on phone -----And if the problem is 10% why don't you folks hold a referendum there, we'll follow you in your foot steps
Janab .. read this analysis doe by an expert...
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/w...-plebiscite-in-jammu-and-kashmir-2413552.html

Here one Indian general is telling people why India should go for plebiscite now..... Not that India will... but read the numbers and you will know....

But anyways... the thread is about Bangladesh and their official policy towards the region.. Now Pakistan can not dictate what country should have what policy... does it?

Janab .. read this analysis doe by an expert...
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/w...-plebiscite-in-jammu-and-kashmir-2413552.html

Here one Indian general is telling people why India should go for plebiscite now..... Not that India will... but read the numbers and you will know....

But anyways... the thread is about Bangladesh and their official policy towards the region.. Now Pakistan can not dictate what country should have what policy... does it?
Amin to that good general's aspirations and when did we dictated another country's foreign policy?

then why u crying when Kashmir's not want to live with India?
this is the biggest democracy of the World?
Sorry to burst your bubble, but only 6 Sunni dominated districts out of 22 of J&K are creating problems. The remainder 16 districts care a flying fuk what's happening in the Valley. So don't be under the mistaken impression that the whole of J&K is on fire. It's not!

may be 10 % of Kashmiris.. Sunnis have a problem with India... India is not going to decide its integrity based on a fringe.

so allow Kashmir's to use their cell phones, and Internet that every one will knew the real ground position?
waiting for that.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but only 6 Sunni dominated districts out of 22 of J&K are creating problems. The remainder 16 districts care a flying fuk what's happening in the Valley. So don't be under the mistaken impression that the whole of J&K is on fire. It's not!

so brother,

that's the reason why Internet and Cell phone service is jammed??
Amnesty International stopped for telling the truth! allow their access that every one knew the truth.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom