What's new

Bangladesh backs Modi on Balochistan

Really? :woot: Proof? Evidence? Lol! You're not only funny but desperate too! :sarcastic:
I am glad you asked

The only funny thing in all of this was Modi who made an absolute fool of himself with this.

Pakistan rejects US rants every now and then. I think you missed those statements by Pakistan.

Anyways Pakistan does need to go aggressive. India under modi's rule thinks passive diplomacy by Pakistan is a sign of weakness.
Its customary for Pakistan to issue a protest note against drone strike by the US. What is not written on the note is that its exclusive for domestic audience.

Clutching at straws? Your argument is as flat as a pancake. Seeing PM Modi getting standing ovations during his address to the US Congress must have gotten your pants in a twist in frustration! Lol! Check it out....

BN-OJ875_indmod_M_20160608121648.jpg

Now I wonder if the US Congress would invite terrorist General Hafiz Saeed to address them? :omghaha: :partay:
Wasnt this the same Modi who was banned to enter US few years back. Have some shame before glorifying on this picture.

I don't understand the big deal here my dog rolls over and play dead on my command all the time.

Your signature suggests you are anti Nawaz but there was hardly any difference in the previous regime and Pervez Musharraf did everything that suited Americans and to some extent Indians. I have heard many in Pakistan cribbing that there is no Foreign Minister but if you tell them that the foreign policy is administered from Rawalpindi, they get hurt. The poor man in pic is there to take the blame for all the fiasco on diplomatic fronts as the man in-charge of external affairs is like Caesar's wife. Care to accept the truth.
Care to elaborate on what Musharraf did that suited India over Pakistan? Leave the american part out of it because that has nothing to do with the topic at hand nor is it as simple as you tried to showcase here.

If he was kidnapped from Iran then why you don't protest to Iran that your citizens are abducted by Pakistan from their soil??? :azn:
It is the duty of countries to look after the well-being of their own citizens and not those of other countries who visit for private business and sight seeing. :P So they have nothing to do with it.

And no not the whole world knows this crap. It is only a few bharatis like you who are dumb and fool enough to believe in this crap know this.
And you guys have been taken in hook, line, and sinker by your propaganda machine called the ISPR. You have no other independent confirmation to prove that he was a terrorist wielding an AK 47 like your yahoos do!

He is a terrorist. He has admitted to terrorist activities inside Pakistan in his confession.
Admitted? Confession? Lol! He was pressured to read out the script given to him by your ISI. Why don't you allow him to be interrogated by an independent non Pak agency? You will never allow that as the cat will be out of the bag! And your shenanigans laid bare.

We're not kids that we're unaware of what you guys are up to. Your intel agencies will go to any extent to show India as a 'perpetrator of terror' in Pakistan! But unfortunately your intel agencies have made a fool of themselves. Won't work as the world knows where the fountainhead of terror is located. :azn:

Wasnt this the same Modi who was banned to enter US few years back. Have some shame before glorifying on this picture.
Lol! You seem really pissed off!! Good! That's the idea! :azn:

I am glad you asked

The only funny thing in all of this was Modi who made an absolute fool of himself with this.
Lol! A handful of paid lackeys paid to do what they're doing!! :rofl: :omghaha: I counted about 10 or 11 clowns carrying some Pakistani flags. What's the population of Balochistan? About 10 million! I rest my case!

Last edited:
Let troll begin Copy and write it again : Pakistan lost half of the nation in 1971 Hence trying to voice Kashmir they can't see winner sitting in neighbour!!!

puppet and her mother working to save each other.

Good luck

Few decades ago the puppet was part of your country which you Failed (raised to the power 100) to defend and lost, now you are half of what you were and we still the same!

And when did Bangladesh become an important country in world affairs? Slaves trying to lick their masters shoes. Not amusing at all but almost hilarious. :D

Was he dead when 65 Kashmir's died along with thousands injured and disabled. Seriously does Bangladesh no longer have a shred of independent foreign policy? Looks like haseena has permanent glued her face along with face of every Bangladeshi to indian arsehole

Minister Inu is known as an Indian puppet in Bangladesh and is universally detested here. Bangladeshis support Kashmiri freedom.

You have minister and here we have a prime minister who is an indian stooge so we won [emoji106][emoji23]

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom