What's new

India: Girl tharshed by cops for choosing Muslim partner.

Again relying on the concocted "facts" that do not pass the test of the history. She left him because he did not have time for her and she felt neglected because the politics engulfed her husband. One thing that women hate the most is their husband not giving them time and attention and as you said she had pampered upbringing so she wanted him all hers but the enormity of the task of creating a new home land while fighting on multiple fronts, Jinnah did not had time that her romantic nature demanded.

I studied the life of Jinnah during my Freshmen and Sophomore years as my personal interest, I learned this lesson from Quad-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah's life and put to the practical use when my family especially my late mother started to pressure me for marriage when I was doing undergrad and the reason was her sickness but she never told me that. I used to share this excerpt from Quad-e-Azam's life in my defence but my parents kept insisting and even made me meet many girls there in US through their friends and family (my uncle) but I knew that and decided that until I finish my studies and establish my own business, I won't get married otherwise my marriage will suffer. I lost my mother as she departed in 2015 and that's the only regret in my life that I couldn't fulfil her wish. I married in 2017 after I got myself established and I knew I had enough income and time to support a romantic relationship (marriage) so the girl I found became my wife within short span of time as everything was in place. So that's how I practiced the lesson I learned from Quad-e-Azam's blessed life.

IK repeated the same mistake..he married to a Jewish girl though she reverted to Islam and her family was totally okay with it and even she moved to Pakistan. But IK couldn't give her time due to the politics and it ended after 9 years...but one can see..they still respect and like each other...they never said a bad word against each other.. rather Jemima supported IK on many occasions after their divorce and she even kept her surname "Khan" until IK married another woman..She is raising his kids with love and affection. Similarly Ruttie and Jinnah never said a bad word against each other... Quad-e-Azam did not marry another woman and same goes for Ruttie.. so they loved each other till their deaths.
But Jemima did not remain a Muslimah. Reverts without a solid belief usually leave.

All religious communities are extremely backward in India, which results in cases like this.
Oh really.

When did the Muslim policemen beat up a Hindu guy for courting a Muslim woman?

There is no excuse for your backward nature and arrogance. Don't bring a case of fake equivalence here.

Where was the time?

They both died alone and unwell.

Cheers, Doc
Maryam (Ruttie) didn't because she died in 1929 soon after the divorce but Quad-e-Azam lived another 19 years after her death. Furthermore, she got sick because of the loneliness. She resorted to strange spiritual experimentation that made her sick and she even couldn't take care of her daughter while Quad-e-Azam was busy in the politics.. so He sacrificed his family life for the sake of creating a separate homeland for the Muslims of the subcontinent.

Maryam (Ruttie) didn't because she died in 1929 soon after the divorce but Quad-e-Azam lived another 19 years after her death. Furthermore, she got sick because of the loneliness. She resorted to strange spiritual experimentation that made her sick and she even couldn't take care of her daughter while Quad-e-Azam was busy in the politics.. so He sacrificed his family life for the sake of creating a separate homeland for the Muslims of the subcontinent.

A lot of secular liberals say that the separation and Ruttie's death is what actually made Jinna communal. As he withdrew further into himself and the cause of Pakistan gave him an anchor.

I am sure you must have read about this in your research.

Cheers, Doc

A lot of secular liberals say that the separation and Ruttie's death is what actually made Jinna communal. As he withdrew further into himself and the cause of Pakistan gave him an anchor.

I am sure you must have read about this in your research.

Cheers, Doc
I don't find it credible because there is chain of events that lead of the creation of Pakistan as a separate country...Initially it was more of demand for internal autonomy... but that's a discussion for another thread and I have meetings now...so take care

I hope so. At least I hope the kids grow up as proper observing Muslims.
Bro, listen to her, she is Muslimah

I don't find it credible because there is chain of events that lead of the creation of Pakistan as a separate country...Initially it was more of demand for internal autonomy... but that's a discussion for another thread and I have meetings now...so take care

Bro, listen to her, she is Muslimah
I have long since heard her. She is speaking about her support to Quiliam. I hope you know what they do. Majid Nawaz and his ilk believe that Islam needs reform. I consider them a greater threat to Islam than all bombs of USA combined.

Oh really.

When did the Muslim policemen beat up a Hindu guy for courting a Muslim woman?

There is no excuse for your backward nature and arrogance. Don't bring a case of fake equivalence here.
Muslim families are frequently involved in killing/attacking interfaith couples.
It is the same thing you see here from the Hindus.
Further, this is in UP. You get the most backward ancients from both faith here.

Muslim families are frequently involved in killing/attacking interfaith couples.
It is the same thing you see here from the Hindus.
Further, this is in UP. You get the most backward ancients from both faith here.
Muslim families kill interfaith couples?
From Jemima to Zaheer...
There is no equivalence. Hindus are far far more bigoted and narrow minded.

At the end of the day @war&peace
This thread is about rising Islamophobia and bigotry in India and is evident by Indians here. Their hatred is approaching near the threshold of genocide like in Burma.

At the end of the day @war&peace
This thread is about rising Islamophobia and bigotry in India and is evident by Indians here. Their hatred is approaching near the threshold of genocide like in Burma.
It is the same hate and bigotry as was prevalent before 1947 which made creation the creation of Pakistan inevitable. But is sad that after 70 years, it has increased a lot instead of a decrease. Gandhi appears to be a saint when compared with the current leadership.

Rather the society is a lot more bigoted and radicalised and it feels certain that sooner or later it will turn into a civil war and war with Pakistan so the ghazwa-i-Hind party seem to hold the truth...

I have tried to explain the relation between Quaid-e-Azam and Ruttanbai (Maryam Jinnah) and I believe they still loved each other even after the divorce.

It is the same hate and bigotry as was prevalent before 1947 which made creation the creation of Pakistan inevitable. But is sad that after 70 years, it has increased a lot instead of a decrease. Gandhi appears to be a saint when compared with the current leadership.

Rather the society is a lot more bigoted and radicalised and it feels certain that sooner or later it will turn into a civil war and war with Pakistan so the ghazwa-i-Hind party seem to hold the truth...

I have tried to explain the relation between Quaid-e-Azam and Ruttanbai (Maryam Jinnah) and I believe they still loved each other even after the divorce.
I think the issue stems from a national narrative as well. Whereas Pakistani narrative adopted that of Islamic history, Indian narrative is based upon freedom from slavery and subjugation. Those centuries of being ruled over by foriegners and having their culture mixed into and altered is the narrative they choose to define themselves including the inherent insecurities of needing recognition and self appeasement.
@TOPGUN what do you think?

First of all your ignorance and bigotry about Islam are evident from your post. But still those things can't beat the right to get satti alive (burn alive along the body her husband after getting widowed) or become a deva dassi in some ram mandir and provide free sexual service to all ... Or get raped and killed in the street...
what did we discuss about keeping to ourselves?

Back
Top Bottom