What's new

India: Girl tharshed by cops for choosing Muslim partner.

This is a general observation of mine as well. Plus, Hindu and other guys generally steer clear of muslim women. Good for them. A 'thousand years of slavery' will do that to you.

it was a typo, I meant Muslim men.

So actually the Indian government is going back on their promise of equality with Indian Muslims. Therefore, free all Muslim regions and citizens from the duty to be Indian, grant independence to Hyderabad, Lakshadweep, Kashmir, Jammu, UP/Bihar/Assam/Gujurat Muslim areas.

Why keep Muslims by force as Indians if you can't tolerate to live with them? Why did Indians fight partition at all?

Stop calling yourself a democracy and accept that you are a fascist regime. Change your constitution to remove mention of human rights for Non-Hindus, add Love Jihad and Beef consumption in there, and be honest with yourself.

Why lie to the world about who you are? All Muslim countries in particular like KSA, UAE, Egypt, Iran, Afghanistan, etc. should know who you really are.

Quaid e Azam predicted all of this in 1947.

Therefore, free all Muslim regions and citizens from the duty to be Indian, grant independence to Hyderabad, Lakshadweep, Kashmir, Jammu, UP/Bihar/Assam/Gujurat Muslim areas.

We already gave them freedom. It's called Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Any more freedom means a BULLET in the Bung Hole. We Indians are very clear.
Stay with us under OUR CONSTITUION or GET OUT.

We already gave them freedom. It's called Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Any more freedom means a BULLET in the Bung Hole. We Indians are very clear.
Stay with us under OUR CONSTITUION or GET OUT.

As per Indian constituon. What is the Penalty for

1) not accepting

2) not obeying

Two different legal terms.

Thanks

Yeah, and I used to think it's more a basti class type phenomenon.

But this guy was a true piece of work.

She kept changing her number. He was a trained media marketing guy. Knew ways of getting numbers, even unlisted.

Same with emails. LinkedIn. Facebook.

Just would not stop. Even after months of complete ignoring.

Then he made the mistake of calling her at home. On her landline.

Must say, our women's cell is extremely efficient. And it's not for nothing Mumbai n Pune cops are considered one of the top police forces in the world.

The other thing as you know in our country is that they play the victim minority card beautiful. You just simply cannot be honest and tell them that see boss, You are a Muslim, I am a Parsi, it's just not going to happen.

They take politeness as a sign of acceptance. And then plough on.

The guts and their confidence in actually doing something so bizarre is out of this planet man ...

It was all quite sleazeballsy to be extremely understated.

Cheers, Doc
Why I feel you made this up to justify your previous posts. But anyways, if it is true then surely it is totally wrong and he should not do it ..because this is harassment. However the age issue is totally crappy and this is what makes me believe that the whole thing is just a cooked up story to justify and satisfy your hate towards Islam and Muslims in general which often gets reflected in your posts. You have derailed the thread and it is kind of the admins @Oscar.
Does anyone remember that the thread is about a hindu girl who chose to marry a Muslim guy and the hindu terrorists and Islamophobic police beating her up... and your hatred against Islam and Muslim did not let you see the violation of her rights and cruelty against a woman. Here she married of her own accord and she fell in love with the charms of this guy and as per law of this so called secular country where even unnatural marriages have been allowed and being performed...why a women has been beaten so brutally for choosing her life partner.

Last edited:
Why I feel to made this up to justify your previous posts. But anyways, it is true then surely it is totally wrong and he should not do it ..because this is harassment. However the age issue is totally crappy and this is what makes me believe that the whole thing is just a cooked up story to justify and satisfy your hate towards Islam and Muslims in general which often get reflected in your posts. You have derailed the thread and it is kind of the admins @Oscar.
Does anyone remember that the thread is about a hindu girl who chose to marry a Muslim guy and the hindu terrorists and Islamophobic police beating her up... and your hatred against Islam and Muslim did not let you see the violation of her rights and cruelty against a woman. Here she married of her own accord and she fell in love with the charms of this guy and as per law of this so called secular country where even unnatural marriages have been allowed and being performed...why a women has been beaten so brutally for choosing her life partner.
Why I feel to made this up to justify your previous posts. But anyways, it is true then surely it is totally wrong and he should not do it ..because this is harassment. However the age issue is totally crappy and this is what makes me believe that the whole thing is just a cooked up story to justify and satisfy your hate towards Islam and Muslims in general which often get reflected in your posts. You have derailed the thread and it is kind of the admins @Oscar.

Dude, wayyyyy too dramatic.

Please read a little.

This girl was joint studying with her school/tuition friend.

There was no marriage. And likely they were caught doing something more than just studying.

Kuch bhi ...

Cheers, Doc

Hindus, in particular, and Indians in general are very susceptible to conversion to Islam, because of the rationality of the religion.

Hinduism is more like a mythology and cultural rituals than a organized religion. Many people are missing that in their lives.

Many Indians idolize Pakistanis and Muslims for their cultural values and strong religious beliefs. Many are heavily influenced by Muslim friends.

The Hindu society is doing damage control, because it was very easy for people like Dr. Zakir Naik to gain hundreds of converts in a single speech.

BJP and the Hindu extremist society is threatening Hindu boys and girls not to convert to Islam by the threat of force.
wonderful joke presented in even more eloquent way.

Dude, wayyyyy too dramatic.

Please read a little.

This girl was joint studying with her school/tuition friend.

There was no marriage. And likely they were caught doing something more than just studying.

Kuch bhi ...

Cheers, Doc
So idiot, you got into the trap..I did say that on purpose..now it is even worse ...that she only chose a partner for study and she got thrashed by police....does not bigoted mind work?

You will not like what the really fair and pretty girl had to say about your stud ...

What did she have to say??

Yup. Similar age story. Start young.

And hit on your best friend's teenage daughter.

While sipping sherry and playing cards in his home.

Totally legit.

Cheers, Doc

Except for the sherry sipping, the rest of the story seems legit except in the sight of feminists.

Jinnah and Ruttie were happy.

Let's remember the current Bigg Boss season which has 65-year-old Anup Jalota dating the Punjaban 28-year-old Jasleen Matharu.

Don't know man. I'll be honest

There is no community that is excited about their girls marrying into a Muslim family.

Even the relatively "free" Christians don't like it.

Cheers, Doc

What if the Muslim is a progressive like Nasser, Gaddafi or our very own from JNU, Umar Khalid??

Last edited:
Was the Parsi girl asked of her wishes by her "rescuers"??

Except for the sherry sipping, the rest of the story seems legit except in the sight of feminists.

Let's remember the current Bigg Boss season which has 65 year old Anup Jalota dating the Punjaban 20+ Jasleen Matharu.

Yup. The girl came to me crying. She's a shy girl. And this type of nonsense was really getting to her.

I initially laughed it off. She showed me the emails. Thanking buddha. But some things did not sound good.

He left hints about how things could get closer to her home and physical and ugly. While never crossing the line. He's a seasoned customer and has obviously done this before.

Let's not speak about Jinna here. I've said my piece on him in the past in lots of other threads. Remember, Parsis are not a big community.

Most Indians think of Jinnah as the creator of Pakistan. For the influential Bombay Parsis, he was something else ...

Cheers, Doc

can you answer that post?
in my view, accepting has to do be in sync with the action effecting (here, indian constitution). in short, either u believe this or not.
"not obeying" is however all about actions, such as one does something, without any consideration that his actions might be in sync or against the constitution. in short he doesnt give a damn about repercussions.

btw, i think u got the wrong perspective. i believe that VHP and Bajrang dal ARE terrorist organisations....and CIA acknowledging that is one of the CIA's best decisions till date.

in my view, accepting has to do be in sync with the action effecting (here, indian constitution). in short, either u believe this or not.
"not obeying" is however all about actions, such as one does something, without any consideration that his actions might be in sync or against the constitution. in short he doesnt give a damn about repercussions.

btw, i think u got the wrong perspective. i believe that VHP and Bajrang dal ARE terrorist organisations....and CIA acknowledging that is one of the CIA's best decisions till date.

I am debating with you what CIA does is good for you or for anyone.

All i am asking is if the indian constitution document lists an action for those who simply do not accept the constitution. I know if you disobey the constitution there is legal actions proscribed

Yup. The girl came to me crying. She's a shy girl. And this type of nonsense was really getting to her.

I initially laughed it off. She showed me the emails. Thanking buddha. But some things did not sound good.

He left hints about how things could get closer to her home and physical and ugly. While never crossing the line. He's a seasoned customer and has obviously done this before.

Well, if the girl doesn't like it truly then there's no point pursuing her.

And I didn't understand your words "Thanking buddha". Please explain.

Back
Top Bottom