What's new

India: Girl tharshed by cops for choosing Muslim partner.

True. Only Islam gives women the rights they were always denied from.
Yeah rights to be 5th wheel in a marriage, rights to be covered ina black tent from age of 7-8 years, right to perform Nikah Halala with maulvi sahab to get back to your husband, up until few months ago right to be divorced because your husband said 3 words
So many rights for muslim women

Well, if the girl doesn't like it truly then there's no point pursuing her.

And I didn't understand your words "Thanking buddha". Please explain.

Tharki buddha. Autocorrect of my phone.

Not like it?

Dude. She's 23.

And the guy is (per her words) an ugly black old man. Forget the Muslim bit.

Cheers, Doc

Tharki buddha. Autocorrect of my phone.

Not like it?

Dude. She's 23.

And the guy is (per her words) an ugly black old man. Forget the Muslim bit.

Cheers, Doc

As I said, it's another story if she doesn't like him.

But 42 is not buddha.

Besides, look at Salman Khan. Will most desi women turn down marriage with him??

Or look at the recent thing about Anup Jalota being 62 and his lover being 28.

Or look at Vladimir Putin and his alleged lover, Alina Kabaeva.

Last edited:
A mutual something, I presume.

You are understandably missing the larger point of this whole thread.

Sure "some" of the cases would be mutual.

But this thing of Muslim men hitting on and entrapping girls of other communities has been happening for some time now and has grown to such a level that there is now a push-back happening.

Simply put Jamahir, a few isolated cases would not have mattered.

But when there is an overwhelming trend, that affects not just the majority community, but other minorities as well, then there is a buildup of bad-blood.

And then even the administration and police start reacting accordingly.

The police after all are not immune to social tensions and prejudices. The police come from and are of the people.

And believe me, in my interactions what I have seen is that the police are bosses. The things they know and how they operate, its best to keep your nose clean and go about living your life without fingering anyone.

Cheers, Doc

What if the Muslim is a progressive like Nasser, Gaddafi or our very own from JNU, Umar Khalid??
His bigotry makes lie ..... Even Subramanyam Swami, an anti-Pakistani hawk, his daughter is married to a Muslim and he often refers to it proudly....
But generally inter-communal and inter-religion marriages are not encouraged by the societies but there are moderates and conservatives in each community. A lot of overseas Pakistanis have married non-Muslim girls and many of them have great relations with their in-laws. Even our PM married in a Jewish family and Jemima changed her religion, left her country to live in Pakistan and her family was totally ok with it...even after divorce, they behaved with respect and love..and honestly that changed my view about Jews..and then I met quite a lot of Jews in USA and they are my business partners and they invested in my business. I met their families on several occasions and even met many Indian Muslim and Hindu families...so it is not that bad as our bigoted dudes portrays..
Ratti loved young and handsome Jinnah. He was among the most educated people in India, well dressed, well mannered and a successful man...who was a magnet for any woman of his time except he had strict self-control.
Dinshaw family put Ratti under detention for two years after she expressed her wish to marry Jinnah at the age of 16...Dinshaw family tried to dissuade her for over two years but in vain. Her love rather grew stronger in her detention. She studied about Islam during this time and reverted to Islam all alone...much before her marriage... and as soon as, she reached 18 yrs of age; the limit for consensual relationship / marriage, she left her home and got married... so how is it Jinnah's fault?..She felt strongly for the man who later got embroiled in the politics and dedicated his life to the mission Pakistan that he couldn't even provide his young wife the amount of attention and time, she expected....but our dude won't let the facts and truth correct him.

But this thing of Muslim men hitting on and entrapping girls of other communities has been happening for some time now and has grown to such a level that there is now a push-back happening.
What is their magic that the girls / women from other communities respond with equal or stronger love? It takes two to make a clap right?

His bigotry makes lie ..... Even Subramanyam Swami, an anti-Pakistani hawk, his daughter is married to a Muslim and he often refers to it proudly....
But generally inter-communal and inter-religion marriages are not encouraged by the societies but there are moderates and conservatives in each community. A lot of overseas Pakistanis have married non-Muslim girls and many of them have great relations with their in-laws. Even our PM married in a Jewish family and Jemima changed her religion, left her country to live in Pakistan and her family was totally ok with it...even after divorce, they behaved with respect and love..and honestly that changed my view about Jews..and then I met quite a lot of Jews in USA and they are my business partners and they invested in my business. I met their families on several occasions and even met many Indian Muslim and Hindu families...so it is not that bad as our bigoted dudes portrays..
Ratti loved young and handsome Jinnah. He was among the most educated people in India, well dressed, well mannered and a successful man...who was a magnet for any woman of his time except he had strict self-control.
Dinshaw family put Ratti under detention for two years after she expressed her wish to marry Jinnah at the age of 16...Dinshaw family tried to dissuade her for over two years but in vain. Her love rather grew stronger in her detention. She studied about Islam during this time and reverted to Islam all alone...much before her marriage... and as soon as, she reached 18 yrs of age; the limit for consensual relationship / marriage, she left her home and got married... so how is it Jinnah's fault?..She felt strongly for the man who later got embroiled in the politics and dedicated his life to the mission Pakistan that he couldn't even provide his young wife the amount of attention and time, she expected....but our dude won't let the facts and truth correct him.

What is their magic that the girls / women from other communities respond with equal or stronger love? It takes two to make a clap right?

Did you know that Jinna was hitting on Ruttie (not Ratti) since she was .... 14. It had been going on for 2 years. And started first in the family holiday home in Darjeeling.

14 years buddy. Chew on that a bit.

Under her dad's nose.

In her dad's house.

And Jinna was supposedly her dad's close/st friend ....

Do we really need to go into this further? Would you like to hear what EVERY prominent Parsi family of that time had to say about Jinna?

Cheers, Doc

Did you know that Jinna was hitting on Ruttie (not Ratti) since she was .... 14. It had ben going on for 2 years.

14 years buddy. Chew on that a bit.

Under her dad's nose.

In her dad's house.

And Jinna was supposedly her dad's close/st friend ....

Do we really need to go into this further? Would you like to hear what EVERY prominent Parsi family of that time had to say about Jinna?

Cheers, Doc
I am sure it was she who was hitting him. A dashing guy... Jinnah was not interested in marriage at that time and his later life speaks itself. Age 14 is not that young especially at that time in India ...many girls used to get married at this or even earlier...But once her father realised, did he not detain her? and Jinnah stopped even visiting their home so she was not meeting him so what kept their love alive? If it was Jinnah's unilateral thing, then why did revert to Islam and left her home as soon as she reached adulthood? Think about these points...There was some true love between them.

I am sure it was she who was hitting him. A dashing guy... Jinnah was not interested in marriage at that time and his later life speaks itself. Age 14 is not that young especially at that time in India ...many girls used to get married at this or even earlier...But once her father realised, did he not detain her? and Jinnah stopped even visiting their home so she was not meeting him so what kept their love alive? If it was Jinnah's unilateral thing, then why did revert to Islam and left her home as soon as she reached adulthood? Think about these points...There was some true love between them.

It was teenage rebellion of a social butterfly born with a gold spoon encrusted with rubies in her mouth.

The older man from the taboo faith.

You speak about what kept it alive. I point you to the fact that when she grew older and the stars disappeared, she left him and they never lived together again.

Both died alone. She in Paris. He in Pakistan.

Cheers, Doc

I am the first to accept that.

I see a woman in a black cloak, I am embarrassed to even make eye contact.

Brussels Abu Dhabi I have a girl in a niqab sitting on the window seat next to me. I have never been so careful of my legs and hands on the center armrest.

I eat in a Pakistani restaurant in Geneva. The wife of the owner brings the dishes. In long flowing garments (very elegant). We barely talk, not knowing how the guy would take it.

We take huge care of your women (not "your" per se, Sanghi).

And that respect is NOT reciprocated.

Cheers, Doc
We don't own women. That is the recluse of the peaceful community that keeps devadasis.

She must also have loved Islam. Else she would have left later.

in my view, accepting has to do be in sync with the action effecting (here, indian constitution). in short, either u believe this or not.
"not obeying" is however all about actions, such as one does something, without any consideration that his actions might be in sync or against the constitution. in short he doesnt give a damn about repercussions.

btw, i think u got the wrong perspective. i believe that VHP and Bajrang dal ARE terrorist organisations....and CIA acknowledging that is one of the CIA's best decisions till date.
So is RSS. And BSS. And Durga Vahini. And BJP.

It was teenage rebellion of a social butterfly born with a gold spoon encrusted with rubies in her mouth.

The older man from the taboo faith.

You speak about what kept it alive. I point you to the fact that when she grew older and the stars disappeared, she left him and they never lived together again.

Both died alone. She in Paris. He in Pakistan.

Cheers, Doc
Again relying on the concocted "facts" that do not pass the test of the history. She left him because he did not have time for her and she felt neglected because the politics engulfed her husband. One thing that women hate the most is their husband not giving them time and attention and as you said she had pampered upbringing so she wanted him all hers but the enormity of the task of creating a new home land while fighting on multiple fronts, Jinnah did not had time that her romantic nature demanded.

I studied the life of Jinnah during my Freshmen and Sophomore years as my personal interest, I learned this lesson from Quad-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah's life and put to the practical use when my family especially my late mother started to pressure me for marriage when I was doing undergrad and the reason was her sickness but she never told me that. I used to share this excerpt from Quad-e-Azam's life in my defence but my parents kept insisting and even made me meet many girls there in US through their friends and family (my uncle) but I knew that and decided that until I finish my studies and establish my own business, I won't get married otherwise my marriage will suffer. I lost my mother as she departed in 2015 and that's the only regret in my life that I couldn't fulfil her wish. I married in 2017 after I got myself established and I knew I had enough income and time to support a romantic relationship (marriage) so the girl I found became my wife within short span of time as everything was in place. So that's how I practiced the lesson I learned from Quad-e-Azam's blessed life.

IK repeated the same mistake..he married to a Jewish girl though she reverted to Islam and her family was totally okay with it and even she moved to Pakistan. But IK couldn't give her time due to the politics and it ended after 9 years...but one can see..they still respect and like each other...they never said a bad word against each other.. rather Jemima supported IK on many occasions after their divorce and she even kept her surname "Khan" until IK married another woman..She is raising his kids with love and affection. Similarly Ruttie and Jinnah never said a bad word against each other... Quad-e-Azam did not marry another woman and same goes for Ruttie.. so they loved each other till their deaths.

Last edited:
Again relying on the concocted "facts" that do not pass the test of the history. She left him because he did not have time for her and she felt neglected because the politics engulfed her husband. One thing that women hate the most is their husband not giving them time and attention and as you said she had pampered upbringing so she wanted him all her but the enormity of task of creating a new home land while fighting on multiple fronts, Jinnah did not had time that her romantic nature demanded.

I studied the life of Jinnah during my Freshmen and Sophomore years as my personal interest, I learned this lesson from Quad-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah's life and put to the practical use when my family especially my late mother started to pressure me for marriage even when I was doing undergrad and the reason was her sickness but she never told me that. I used to share this excerpt from Quad-e-Azam's life in my defence but my parents kept insisting and even met me meet many girls there in US through their friends and family (my uncle) but I knew that and decided that until I finish my studies and establish my own business, I won't get married otherwise my marriage will suffer. I lost my mother as she departed in 2015 and that's the only regret in my life that I couldn't fulfil her wish. I married in 2017 after I got myself established and I knew I had enough income and time to support a romantic relationship (marriage) so the girl I found became my wife within short span of time as everything was in place. So that's how I practiced the lesson I learned from Quad-e-Azam's blessed life.
IK repeated the same mistake..he married to a Jewish girl though she reverted to Islam and her family was totally okay with it and even she moved to Pakistan. But IK couldn't give her time due to the politics and it ended after 9 years...but one can see..they still respect and like each other...they never said a bad word against each other.. rather Jemima supported IK on many occasions after their divorce and she even kept her surname "Khan" until IK married another woman..She is raising his kids with love and affection. Similarly Ruttie and Jinnah never said a bad word against each other... Quad-e-Azam did not marry another woman and same goes for Ruttie.. so they loved each other till their deaths.

I'm sorry for your loss.

But there are two sides to this story. And you've just narrated the Pakistani one.

Cheers, Doc

I'm sorry for your loss.

But there are two sides to this story. And you've just narrated the Pakistani one.

Cheers, Doc
Thanks, but it is okay since as a Muslim I know we shall all be together in heavens and she was a gem of a woman.. and there is no substitute for mother's love so the vacuum created by her departure won't be filled...and unfortunately I spent most of my life away from home in boarding schools, universities and later developing business etc though I used to contact her almost everyday.. but I know she is happy there :)
My wife never met her but she misses her more than me after learning about her.
That's life.
But mate, did Ruttie or Quad-e-Azam married anyone later? if the answer is no..then what I said is true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom