What's new

India funneling weapons, money to terrorists in Balochistan: report

Nice picture,what marks did you get in school?

Are you also in favour of exporting terrorism into Pakistan?

Actually we don't need to; you're importing it yourself from all over the place by pissing everyone in your neighborhood and fighting wars that are not yours since last 3 decades.

We don't mean to bother you but you've brought this upon yourself with your needless meddling in our matters.

:lol:

you gotta be kidding me.. Bomb blasts have become so common in Pakistan that large news networks now dont even bother to cover them. Joining Frontier corps has actually almost become a game of Russian Roulette in Pakistan since terrorists are killing them at will. Not only terrorists, but now even your allies bomb your civilians at regular intervals and neutralize people who go to attend the funerals of militants. And you call India a God forsaken excuse for a country and more insurgency prone. If thats true then Pakistan is a God Forsaken excuse for a God forsaken excuse. I could go into other names that have been very nicely bestowed upon Pakistan by a lot of other countries but that would really be a waste of my time since every one on this forum has already heard those titles multiple times..

I suppose Indians feel safe to walk around Mumbai? The probem is in both nations even the levels of danger are vary. 75 Indian soldiers were killed by Maosits in one go which had nothing to do with outside powers. Your home grown problems are there in plenty.

Indians are really stupid if they think one side will face the dangers of proxy warfare, the future won't be set to India's liking.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Why should we bother with what others call our tragedy?

You are though by copying the dates to desribe the event. How pathetic to use westnern propaganda when the west don't care about it and still refer to your 26/11 as just the Mumbai attacks.

Future is indeed dark for the 2nd fastest growing economy.

Most people in Hindustan don't see this since there are more people in poverty in 3 states of India than the whole of sub saharan Africa. You enjoy your ladu but most Indians aren't.

And you call India a God forsaken excuse for a country and more insurgency prone. If thats true then Pakistan is a God Forsaken excuse for a God forsaken excuse.

kya kar rahi he bhai...? :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Are you also in favour of exporting terrorism into Pakistan?

im in favor of morally and diplomatically supporting the baloch struggle for their right to self determination...:)

Yeah! 26/11 is now remembered more from the context of 26/11 2011 than the Mumbai 26/11.. As Harpoon said earlier.. Karma is really a ****** :D

The west are not helping your propaganda since they never refer to it as a date as they do with their attacks. India must feel like mugs as they are the only ones using dates for their attacks. What's the other one I forgot. Is it 13/7, 12/11, 5/08 etc lol

Exporting terrorism to Pakistan really does not make any sense since Pakistan is today seen as the biggest manufacturers and exporter of Terrorism in the world. It would be like exporting oil to Middle east :D

It makes sense since you cannot go to war with Pakistan as we found out after those chest thumping threats in 2008.

It makes sense since you cannot go to war with Pakistan as we found out after those chest thumping threats in 2008.

who said war is only about armies fighting each other....even the subject of this very thread is one facet of india's response to pakistan ;)

is that what you tell yourselves daily before going to bed to get a good sleep...??

karma.png

Is that India sitting on the chair mate...?

If I recall correctly it was 1970 and the Mukti Bahini and 1970's troubles in Balochistan!

Karma Indeed!

Actually we don't need to; you're importing it yourself from all over the place by pissing everyone in your neighborhood and fighting wars that are not yours since last 3 decades.

We don't mean to bother you but you've brought this upon yourself with your needless meddling in our matters.

lol, do keep up, you share borders with China and Pakistan the only two other nuclear powers in the neighbourhood who both hate you.

Is that india sitting on the chair mate...

If I recall correctly it was 1970 and the Mukti Bahini and 1970's troubles in Balochistan!

Karma Indeed!

actuallly i would go 5 years before to Operation gibralter......or another 17 years before to invasion of kashmir by pak irregulars....

You are though by copying the dates to desribe the event. How pathetic to use westnern propaganda when the west don't care about it and still refer to your 26/11 as just the Mumbai attacks.

This is the best you can come up with.....26/11, 26/11 Mumbai or just Mumbai are all used to describe the tragedy.

Most people in Hindustan don't see this since there are more people in poverty in 3 states of India than the whole of sub saharan Africa. You enjoy your ladu but most Indians aren't.

That poor are working towards the betterment of themselves and their country while yours choose to blast yourselves up.

who said war is only about armies fighting each other....even the subject of this very thread is one facet of india's response to pakistan ;)

This is the only response after the pathetic threats made a fool out of you. This reponse can be carried out against India for many years to come too with India again not able to launch any conventional attack.

actuallly i would go 5 years before to Operation gibralter......or another 17 years before to invasion of kashmir by pak irregulars....

Ah but that was open war no?
A little more dignity...

The cowardly acts started in the 70's.

lol, do keep up, you share borders with China and Pakistan the only two other nuclear powers in the neighbourhood who both hate you.

Too bad neither of you can risk a conflict other than on forums because:

- It is not worth economic benefit to China, and
- You're not worth all that trouble they'd like to take.

Why don't pakistan raise this issues at iternational platforms with all proof .. when they can whin about kashmir all the time ? Isn't that starnge ..!!

This is the best you can come up with.....26/11, 26/11 Mumbai or just Mumbai are all used to describe the tragedy.

lol. It's idiotic to deny those dates are there to describe the event because the west used similar descriptions. It was a pathetic move to use western propaganda in order to gain sympathy from the world but it failed. The western nations don't care about Indian blood and never will.

That poor are working towards the betterment of themselves and their country while yours choose to blast yourselves up.

Sure they are that's why there are so many.

I don't think China hates us...Hans are not emotional fools like you.

Back
Top Bottom