What's new

India funneling weapons, money to terrorists in Balochistan: report

Well, prove it to the international community; put the evidence in front of them like we did and let them decide.

Besides, if you can support activities against us inside our country, why do you think we'd be kind enough to let go of a counter?

Why should we? Not in my name sir. No politics where thousands die and suffer in my name.

Call me naive, unreal, impractical, but what i resent my neighbors for, I must not do. I believe India is strong enough to succeed in our quest without having to resort to tactics used by weak countries run by unaccountable powers.

After seeing this clip I will not hesitate a second to support BLA

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think we are supporting BLA but i sincerely hope we were and we should

So I guess you wouldn't have been one of the guys crying when all Indians thought the Mumbai attacks of 2008 were proxy warfare by Pakistan. It's just part of love and war right?

India can play this game if they want but when the Americans leave Afghanistan the game will be over and the next move will be made by Pakistan in their region. Remember the sepretist insurgency is a bigger problem in India and very easy to add fuel to.

well hindustan has always been an enemy of Pakistan, so this report - if true, would hardly even be surprising.

more power to the security agencies in Pakistan who work day in and day out to foil the plans of the enemies of the Islamic Republic

After seeing this clip I will not hesitate a second to support BLA

Sure after those big threats turned into wind coming out from the backside what other choice is left for India?

How can you cry about something but then want to pursue the same route yourselfs? Indians are truly confused individuals.

we dont even need to support all the rebel and seperatist groups in that pathetic, God-forsaken excuse for a country; they are operating just fine on their own

i think the standard Pakistani could damned care less what the indian opinions or whining is about.....we dont like them

Sure after those big threats turned into wind coming out from the backside what other choice is left for India?

How can you cry about something but then want to pursue the same route yourselfs? Indians are truly confused individuals.

With or without our support your country experienced at least a hundred 26/11s since our 26/11 so yeah Karma is a nasty *****.

With or without our support your country experienced at least a hundred 26/11s since our 26/11 so yeah Karma is a nasty *****.

Yet we are not pathetic as you to give them stupid dates. India tried to copy America and Britain as they say 9/11 and 7/7 which India also refers to but do you know in the west they never use 26/11 to refer to the attack but simply the Mumbai attacks. What other dates are programmed in your memory?

It's a bit stupid for Indians to be talking about Karma when the future is looking just as much terrible in regards attacks on India as it has been in Pakistan.

It's a bit stupid for Indians to be talking about Karma when the future is looking just as much terrible in regards attacks on India as it has been in Pakistan.

is that what you tell yourselves daily before going to bed to get a good sleep...??

karma.png

Remember the sepretist insurgency is a bigger problem in India and very easy to add fuel to.

we dont even need to support all the rebel and seperatist groups in that pathetic, God-forsaken excuse for a country; they are operating just fine on their own

i think the standard Pakistani could damned care less what the indian opinions or whining is about.....we dont like them

:lol:

you gotta be kidding me.. Bomb blasts have become so common in Pakistan that large news networks now dont even bother to cover them. Joining Frontier corps has actually almost become a game of Russian Roulette in Pakistan since terrorists are killing them at will. Not only terrorists, but now even your allies bomb your civilians at regular intervals and neutralize people who go to attend the funerals of militants. And you call India a God forsaken excuse for a country and more insurgency prone. If thats true then Pakistan is a God Forsaken excuse for a God forsaken excuse. I could go into other names that have been very nicely bestowed upon Pakistan by a lot of other countries but that would really be a waste of my time since every one on this forum has already heard those titles multiple times..

Nice picture,what marks did you get in school?

Are you also in favour of exporting terrorism into Pakistan?

Yet we are not pathetic as you to give them stupid dates. India tried to copy America and Britain as they say 9/11 and 7/7 which India also refers to but do you know in the west they never use 26/11 to refer to the attack but simply the Mumbai attacks. What other dates are programmed in your memory?

Yeah! 26/11 is now remembered more from the context of 26/11 2011 than the Mumbai 26/11.. As Harpoon said earlier.. Karma is really a ****** :D

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Nice picture,what marks did you get in school?

Are you also in favour of exporting terrorism into Pakistan?

Exporting terrorism to Pakistan really does not make any sense since Pakistan is today seen as the biggest manufacturers and exporter of Terrorism in the world. It would be like exporting oil to Middle east :D

Why should we bother with what others call our tragedy?

Future is indeed dark for the 2nd fastest growing economy.

Back
Top Bottom