What's new

India funneling weapons, money to terrorists in Balochistan: report

As I said we don't give pathetic dates. We are used to it now but India never will be. Blow up a bicycle in Mumbai and watch the reaction.

Wow! You're actually proud of it. And then you wonder why you're not able to come out of the quicksand you're stuck in.

Irregulars, yes there were.

Tell me... did these irregulars kill civilians, carry out attacks and bombings on civilians and military alike?
Did they ever fight the way that extremists of today fight...

There is a difference between militia and terrorists.

then you should not have brought in the muktis too....

also if you knew what the tribal irregulars did on their way to kashmir....you would not have said that....

the first serious charge of supporting terrorism in india was in punjab by the isi in 80s....next came kashmir in '89....and both these campaign involved extensive civilian casulaties by the terrorists including ethnic cleansing in kashmir....pakistan has lost the moral right to complain about indian activities in pakistan, if at all they are true...

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

sure- we can always reply in kind-

you cant say you did not try...

As I said we don't give pathetic dates. We are used to it now but India never will be. Blow up a bicycle in Mumbai and watch the reaction.

LOL Used to bomb blasts, shooting, deaths and maiming ..thats a good one , and sorry we don't tolerate bombing either by you or people supported by you.The reaction you are talking about is the concern of citizens and the anger towards their govt who is obliged to protect them, which sadly is missing in your country bcs as you said you are used to it.

Also with this type of attitude you realize why the world don't give a damn about Pakistani deaths due to terrorism.

Pakistan has itself only to blame for this however you should develop it faster.
your ignorance shines through for ignoring my point, I'm sorry, but there's no debating what i said, it is fact.

however it's nice for pakistan to lease Gilgit-Baltistan to china who knows it might become another hong kong. Pakistan considering proposal to lease Gilgit-Baltistan to China: US think tank - The Economic Times

You buy this BS? This clearly shows your knowledge of anything outside your doorstep, I think it proves that you folks were daft enough to go 'nuke huntin' in Iraq, you'd sure be daft enough to believe anything your media and leaders tell you.

Leasing Gilgit?

Go Figure! :hitwall:

then you should not have brought in the muktis too....

MB killed civilians too mate, they were particularly brutal to West Pakistanis living in the East, they were non too kind to civilian leaders and are in no way comparable to the militia of 47' and 65'.

And as for the BLA... Do you know how many civilians they killed int he 70's? at least 6,000.
Not just that, they kidnapped, they acted much like gangs in the way they made money.

You cannot compare those militia to the BLA.

also if you knew what the tribal irregulars did on their way to kashmir....you would not have said that....
You can't compare that...

You have to put it into context.. at that point and time there was nothing short of ethnic cleansing on both sides of the border.
They had no leadership from Pakistan, no support, they were not monitored, they were indeed free militia.

Whereas the BLA have support despite all their crimes and the power of those who support them to stop the violence

the first serious charge of supporting terrorism in india was in punjab by the isi in 80s...
Now...

Why don't you folks get a taste of your own medicine, eh?

I could say, the following, since some of you have used these arguments to justify the violence in balochistan...

You bought that on yourself, we were being righteous enough to help those who were being persecuted, those that lived in poverty because a lack of development etc etc!

As you said... Karma! What goes around comes around, an eye for an eye! It was you who support the MB and the BLA.

How does it feel to have that thrown at you?^

next came kashmir in '89....
Same as above...

and both these campaign involved extensive civilian casulaties by the terrorists including ethnic cleansing in kashmir....pakistan has lost the moral right to complain about indian activities in pakistan, if at all they are true...

Some of you folks are unbelievable..
How is it that it's okay when you do it but it's bloody murder when Pakistan does?

Mate, know that I am against killing of this sort, any deaths because of these deaths are inexcusable IMO, but why can't you accept that in this case it takes two to tango? You are not as innocent as you say, and to put the entire blame on Pakistan and then to justify Balochistan violence is wrong!

regards,

Well can we stick to Baluchistan, the last I remember Pakistan's PM told this to MMS in Sharm el-Sheikh. MMS rightly asked for evidence which Pakistan was suppose to provide, the evidence never saw the light of the day, need I say more.

At-least the Pakistani PM should have known that when you allege at high level, you should be prepared with evidence to back your claim. I think he banked too much on briefing by ISI without examining the evidence himself. This has not happened first time.

We only see India support to BLA in these insipid blogs, "faceless" reports and on talk shows with bigots..no where else..

You guys need to question yourselves why your evidences are so weak..and how you guys are being manipulated to believe 'evidence less' accusations..hatred is one thing..but losing common sense is very unfortunate..

another stupid thread without any credible source or proof, running for more than 5 pages . For all we care is armchair generals fight.

.ot. take the proof to UN and try prove Indian involvement, until then SHUT THE FCUK UP!

Ah but that was open war no?
A little more dignity...

The cowardly acts started in the 70's.

The cowardly acts of Pakistan started in 1947 when Jinnah Ji sent soldiers disguised as tribal to attack the princely state of Kashmir.. Same was repeated in 1965 and then in Kargil.. Looks like Pakistani Army does not like the uniforms issued to it by govt. Thats why they most of the time fight in disguise of militants/terrorists..

Irregulars, yes there were.

Tell me... did these irregulars kill civilians, carry out attacks and bombings on civilians and military alike?
Did they ever fight the way that extremists of today fight...

There is a difference between militia and terrorists.

Actually they did.. The reason Pakistan did not manage to capture whole Kashmir before the Maharaja acceded to India was that the so called irregulars got busy in looting and raping the civilians once they got to the border of Srinagar. Kind of funny that the Kashmir problem exists because of some Pakistanis desire to rape kashmiri women instead of completing their mission

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom