What's new

India funding terrorism in Pakistan?

Yea sure i would die in shock if we make this illogical assumption that ISI could provide funding and training to TTP who are fighting against Pakistani state/Army/police/Civilians etc

I mean ISI would be funding TTP only if they were working for Pakistan national interests ( say in India or Afghanistan) as they say enemy of your enemy is your friend but here its opposite scenario

Secret agencies also carry on many covert operation beside getting information

there is no "National Interest"..only temporary interest" as definition of National Interest changes time to time..do you wonder why PA or other paramilitary forces was not used to flash out TTP completely while they're making widespread disturbance????even "War in N-E Pakistan isn't enough to fkush out this bu$t@rd$"..why they can't launch and protect their civilians like IA do in Kashmir??hell,they even fought alongside Afghan Taliban some times...

Without any doubt .Funding MQM terrorists also to disturb Karachi peace .

Again we dont fund any terrorist organisation.. We only gve moral support.

Provide the proof that it was a Pakistani govt or military agency involved.

Do you have any idea what the word "PROOF" Means to pakistani?????

Dawood not living in pakistan .... Kasab was never a pakistani ....OBL was never alive in pakistan.... Haifz Saeed is not a terrorist (he adressed a eid rally yesterday).....Kargil was done by mujahideens...

I am sure there would be slight change in the meaning of word "PROOF" atleast in your mind....

Back
Top Bottom