What's new

India funding terrorism in Pakistan?

India is not funding terrorism in Pakistan. The terrorism shyte storm in Pakistan after the 2008 Mumbai attacks is just divine justice by the almighty.

If India is doing it, Pakistan should provide proof that will stand the scrutiny of trial in an Indian court of law or shut up.

Probably, yes.

There is a history of using terrorist groups and separatist groups in the subcontinent against different countries, starting with the LTTE (in the modern era) who were trained on Indian soil under Indira Ghandi. The Tibetan Government in Exile was used earlier but that was more of a separatist movement, rather than a full blown terrorist organization like the LTTE.

@Chinese dragon sorry mate for the coment ,was in a very bad mood.

Last edited by a moderator:
India is not funding terrorism in Pakistan. The terrorism shyte storm in Pakistan after the 2008 Mumbai attacks is just divine justice by the almighty.

If India is doing it, Pakistan should provide proof that will stand the scrutiny of trial in an Indian court of law or shut up.

And do you have proof that Pakistan was behind on Mumbai attacks ... Whereas it has proven that your own agencies were behind on that incident ............

Mumbai attack were occurred in 2008 but BLA & TTP existence is far before of 2008 :azn: And you are calling it divine justice ... Stupid folk ............

secret agencies don't leave evidence behind(in most cases) that's why they are known as secret agencies

Boht countries don't even recognise the spy of each others after they get caught and consider it natunki

I get the India's willingness bit, but still TTP openly says India as enemy country.

Talibans also openly said( in past) that Pakistan is their best friend..but not any more..

enemy of my friend is my enemy

enemy of my enemy is my friend

Was talking about america

america is not friend of anyone

america is friend of its interests

And do you have proof that Pakistan was behind on Mumbai attacks ... Whereas it has proven that your own agencies were behind on that incident ............

The proof lies in Allah's divine justice. About Indian agencies being involved, sure baby, whatever keeps you in your denial mode.

Chuck Hagel is accusing India, and therefore more believable. Now on the other hand an indian newspaper is accusing ISI(a shocking surprise). Obviously, they will be doing that to appease their public. But when the time comes to provide evidence, strangely nothing turns up.

But the good thing is that world is realizing now that the indians are not the good guys anymore, they are also playing the game.
And it is ON.
:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom