What's new

India funding terrorism in Pakistan?

i wish....Indian government could be that much smart.......if they don't have guts to take revenge from Pakistan....at least in two area they can do funding and can create problem for Pakistan ......gilgit baltistan and balochistan..........

but i am sure........Indian government is not involve in any king of funding......although baloch leader openly said in al jazeera interview...that they will not mind if Indian government will support them................they are ready to accept help from Indian government....

but in another documentary i have seen......how much american politician hate Pakistan for double crossing in osama case.......and already lobbing is start in USA to create separate balochistan

Ditto for the title of the thread, which you started.

(Two can play at that game, you see.)

Difference is that is your media is creating nonsense propaganda and my reference is a statement issued by the Secretary of Defense of a country who is actively engaged in Afghanistan.

I will take his word, over an Indian dweeb with glasses sitting alone in a dark room in front of laptop creating fairy tales who is most likely responsible for churning out these articles and present to the world like they are the holy grail of wisdom and truth. Get over yourself.

Difference is that is your media is creating nonsense propaganda and my reference is a statement issued by the Secretary of Defense of a country who is actively engaged in Afghanistan.

I will take his word, over an Indian dweeb with glasses sitting alone in a dark room in front of laptop creating fairy tales who is most likely responsible for churning out these articles and present to the world like they are the holy grail of wisdom of truth. Get over yourself.

What you shared, doesn't show any proof. If you want to check truth, see post 10. Statement issued by a famous defense personality of same country on which you have so much faith. You'll get the reality.

I will take his word, over an Indian dweeb with glasses sitting alone in a dark room in front of laptop creating fairy tales who is most likely responsible for churning out these articles and present to the world like they are the holy grail of wisdom and truth. Get over yourself.

Well, the same americans who are actively engaged in Afghanistan have said that Pakistan sponsors terrorism against India. The bomb blast in the Indian embassy was orchestrated by the haqani network, which is a "veritable arm of the ISI". This was the statement that the same americans (whom you have newfound respect for) said. They also called your country the "epicenter of world terrorism". Google both those phrases to see for yourself. Since you have such respect for the words of americans, you should accept that as well. Don't be selective in believing them.

The last para is simply some personal insults, which just make me laugh, because it brings out the insecurities of the abuser.

‘India financed problems for Pakistan’ from Afghanistan: Chuck Hagel – The Express Tribune

Chuck certainly believes this is the case.

So this means TTP and BLA are both funded by India as we suspected.

What do we do about this?

I for one would like to plant ISI cells in Afghanistan to monitor the Indian consulates and get hold of the paper trail for the money that is being siphoned off to the terrorists. Present this evidence to the world and then we can finally say, I told you so.
BLA might be funded by India, TTP is not...............

Well, the same americans who are actively engaged in Afghanistan have said that Pakistan sponsors terrorism against India. The bomb blast in the Indian embassy was orchestrated by the haqani network, which is a "veritable arm of the ISI". This was the statement that the same americans (whom you have newfound respect for) said. They also called your country the "epicenter of world terrorism". Google both those phrases to see for yourself. Since you have such respect for the words of americans, you should accept that as well. Don't be selective in believing them.

The last para is simply some personal insults, which just make me laugh, because it brings out the insecurities of the abuser.

Yes you are correct, but you are deviating from the topic of the thread.

We are discussing Indian funding of terrorism in Pak, everything else is a non issue and can be discussed in another thread. Going by your track record of how many of you are scurrying around the internet, it has already been discussed to death and bored many.

Try to stay on topic.

we only give MORAL support, we dont support finacially or provide them with weapons....did i listen to these words some where??? I am sure i heard it some where but cannt remember where.

BLA might be funded by India, TTP is not...............

BAL AMERICA IS SUPPORTING............YOU REMEMBER MY WORD............SEPARATE BALUCHISTAN WILL BE THEIR REVENGE AGAINST DIBBLE CROSSING IN OSAMA CASE ........

This is just capacity building happening for post 2014 scenario. If trouble starts in some place, reciprocate the same. No more of passive control in external locations with active control in internal locations. We need passive control in internal locations with active control in external locations.

Okay.....so who are we funding; good terrorists or bad terrorists?? :coffee:

Who is funding TTP then?

Pak-one?

We know secret agencies of enemy countries work against each others otherwise no point of their existence

actually everyone is funding TTP,from CIA to ISI...if you'll know how these security agencies works,you'll die in shock..

one example...

Israel blamed both CIA and MI for Munich Massacre....according to CIA....

According to CIA officer Duane "Dewey" Claridge, chief of operations of the CIA Near East Division from 1975 to 1978, in mid-1976, Salameh offered Americans assistance and protection with Arafat's blessings during the American embassy pull-out from Beirut during the down-spiraling chaos of the Lebanese Civil War. There was a general feeling that Americans could be trusted. However, the scene of cooperation came to an end abruptly after the assassination of Salameh. Americans were generally blamed as Israel's principal benefactors

it was the same Salameh who planned and executed Black September...

in secret agencies,there is no such thing like moral...they can do everything for only one thing,INFORMATION...

I read about an India spy's autobiography(an indian spy in pakistan by mohanlal bhaskar),who said that best way to dig information about Pakistan Military is sleeping with w-h-ores next to any military base...Mohanlal bhaskar

Who is funding TTP then?

Pak-one?

We know secret agencies of enemy countries work against each others otherwise no point of their existence

TTP's ability to operate across durand line freely, to smuggle things across it, through extortion and kidnapping for ransom make them self-reliant in their finances.........as for as their weapons are concerned then the tribals were already heavily armed with AK47 , RPGs and other antique weapons.................they have also cooperation of Afghan taliban and local groups which secure weapons and ammunition...... they cant trust you if you are indian or american, they are not baloch rebels. Also several attempts by pak army of buying them failed, their movement is not money-motivated.

Who is funding TTP then?

Pak-one?

I dont think India will fund TTP.. at least directly.. they wont accept our money.. but yea for specific target they might be used (keeping the source secret.. as they will never carry out task if they know the source)...

Back
Top Bottom