What's new

India funding terrorism in Pakistan?

actually everyone is funding TTP,from CIA to ISI...if you'll know how these security agencies works,you'll die in shock..

one example...

Israel blamed both CIA and MI for Munich Massacre....according to CIA....

it was the same Salameh who planned and executed Black September...

in secret agencies,there is no such thing like moral...they can do everything for only one thing,INFORMATION...

I read about an India spy's autobiography(an indian spy in pakistan by mohanlal bhaskar),who said that best way to dig information about Pakistan Military is sleeping with w-h-ores next to any military base...Mohanlal bhaskar

Yea sure i would die in shock if we make this illogical assumption that ISI could provide funding and training to TTP who are fighting against Pakistani state/Army/police/Civilians etc

I mean ISI would be funding TTP only if they were working for Pakistan national interests ( say in India or Afghanistan) as they say enemy of your enemy is your friend but here its opposite scenario

Secret agencies also carry on many covert operation beside getting information

If it is true, I would be happy to know that India is doing something to control Pakistan. But in reality, they never give us a chance . Most of the screwing up is done by themselves . The only group worth supporting there would be BLA. But they are too puny in front of rabid groups like TTP and LET.

Probably, yes.

There is a history of using terrorist groups and separatist groups in the subcontinent against different countries, starting with the LTTE (in the modern era) who were trained on Indian soil under Indira Ghandi. The Tibetan Government in Exile was used earlier but that was more of a separatist movement, rather than a full blown terrorist organization like the LTTE.

It would be a feasible way to cause attrition, military or otherwise, and strain the back-broken Pakistani economy. We should give some serious thought to such a stratagem- although personally and from a sentimental point of view it would be distasteful- but it can be kept in storage as an exigent plan.

it's already being done.....so keep the sentiments going

whether it will be a succesful strategy or not -- well, that remains to be seen. You can harm us, and we can harm you back. 2 can play at these games while the real issues remain unresolved

TTP's ability to operate across durand line freely, to smuggle things across it, through extortion and kidnapping for ransom make them self-reliant in their finances.........as for as their weapons are concerned then the tribals were already heavily armed with AK47 , RPGs and other antique weapons.................they have also cooperation of Afghan taliban and local groups which secure weapons and ammunition...... they cant trust you if you are indian or american, they are not baloch rebels. Also several attempts by pak army of buying them failed, their movement is not money-motivated.

Wow TTP is doing their holy jihad with illegal money of smuggling. kidnapping or robbery etc

I think boht afghan talibans and TTP have different strategic goals

Probably, yes.

There is a history of using terrorist groups and separatist groups in the subcontinent against different countries, starting with the LTTE (in the modern era) who were trained on Indian soil under Indira Ghandi. The Tibetan Government in Exile was used earlier but that was more of a separatist movement, rather than a full blown terrorist organization like the LTTE.

why are you selective why cant you include the full asia.its all right if it bring out someting you want to hide.

I dont think India will fund TTP.. at least directly.. they wont accept our money.. but yea for specific target they might be used (keeping the source secret.. as they will never carry out task if they know the source)...

well when they can accept money of robbery/smuggling and from all others criminal activities then i don't think they will mind money of India who share one thing with them which is hate for Pakistan and try to weaken its institutions and rule of law

why are you selective why cant you include the full asia.its all right if it bring out someting you want to hide.

Because this is the thread title: "India funding terrorism in Pakistan?"

India has been known to use terrorist groups like the LTTE against neighbors and separatist groups like the Tibetan Government in Exile against neighbors. It's not a secret, they don't even try to hide it.

Wow TTP is doing their holy jihad with illegal money of smuggling. kidnapping or robbery etc

I think boht afghan talibans and TTP have different strategic goals

So many contradictions in one sentence,,,,
Holy jihad.
Dosent go with
Illegal money
Smuggling
Kidnaping........ its not jihad.

Because this is the thread title: "India funding terrorism in Pakistan?"

India has been known to use terrorist groups like the LTTE against neighbors and separatist groups like the Tibetan Government in Exile against neighbors. It's not a secret, they don't even try to hide it.

We know what we do,i hope you know what your country has done or doing,i think just recently they gave some equipment to some group fighting their gov in your neighbourhood.so dont be judgemental.

well when they can accept money of robbery/smuggling and from all others criminal activities then i don't think they will mind money of India who share one thing with them which is hate for Pakistan and try to weaken its institutions and rule of law
I get the India's willingness bit, but still TTP openly says India as enemy country.

BAL AMERICA IS SUPPORTING............YOU REMEMBER MY WORD............SEPARATE BALUCHISTAN WILL BE THEIR REVENGE AGAINST DIBBLE CROSSING IN OSAMA CASE ........

America had created TTP in Osama case to weakening Pakistan ..............

Back
Top Bottom