What's new

India funded militants in Kashmir to counter ISI: ex-RAW chief!

This what MP was talking recently, to buy terrorists and create divisions in them.

All of them. Proofs were already given to Indian Embassy and also to your illiterate and weirdo PM, who is busy taking selfie, just to show he is a cool person. He is the weirdest! know. We will miss him once he is gone.

You guys are idiots...what are you waiting for...learn from Indians...10 Pakistanis conducted a terrorists act in Mumbai...and we shamed Pakistan for 10 years nonstop and would continue to shame Pakistan for foreseeable future.

My advise....reveal the list of Indians who are suicide bombers and terrorists to media and international community...and expose India.

See...I gave a great idea! Now thank me.

In late '80s ISI decided to stop its activities in Punjab after RAW gave a tough competition back home, like always the humiliation was too much to bear and the Pak agency choose an easier target for its next operation, Kashmiris.
The gist of this article as I see it, is:
1) It was to counter ISI's covert operations in Kashmir that RAW decided to "bribe" some of the separatists who were being supported by ISI, more like a Tit for tat or a defensive action.
2) Syed Geelani and his likes are nothing but stooges who would oscillate both ways for money.
3) This revelation is more embarrassing for the Kashmiri separatist groups than anyone else.
Kashmir parties, separatists dismiss RAW ex-chief's disclosures

In late '80s ISI decided to stop its activities in Punjab after RAW gave a tough competition back home, like always the humiliation was too much to bear and the Pak agency choose an easier target for its next operation, Kashmiris.
The gist of this article as I see it, is:
1) It was to counter ISI's covert operations in Kashmir that RAW decided to "bribe" some of the separatists who were being supported by ISI, more like a Tit for tat or a defensive action.
2) Syed Geelani and his likes are nothing but stooges who would oscillate both ways for money.
3) This revelation is more embarrassing for the Kashmiri separatist groups than anyone else.
Kashmir parties, separatists dismiss RAW ex-chief's disclosures

@levina Have you seen a recently made film on the issue where a genuine separatist movement of a bunch of Kashmiris was countered by another jihadist movement that had links with Indian Army? I didn't believe that story until an ex-RAW officer confirmed it. :lol:
Haider (2014) - IMDb

@levina Have you seen a recently made film on the issue where a genuine separatist movement of a bunch of Kashmiris was countered by another jihadist movement that had links with Indian Army? I didn't believe that story until an ex-RAW officer confirmed it. :lol:
Haider (2014) - IMDb
Yes I have watched the movie.
I'm neither surprised nor ashamed that RAW created another group to counter the separatists, after all diamonds cut diamonds, isn't it???

India has been doing this lately. Plus India's own current and ex officials and personnel have admitted their deeds.

He is admitting that India used money to "corrupt" genuine separatists and militants from achieving their goals. LOL :D :D :D
So that means these militants aren't fighting for the so called 'cause'. They are nothing but mercenaries. Pay them and they'll do your bidding! In other words the power of money is more than the 'cause', which can be damned if they get the right amount!! :P

What a farce being played out in Kashmir! It's the money that makes the mare go. Not any Muslim ideology!! :P There is no goal! It's all about the money! :D

Haider (2014) - IMDb

I am not saying India is as clean as white, but these separatists are much worse....Gelaani got money from RAW, and all his treatments are funded by RAW. The Hizbul Chief, Saladin got his son a medical seat. In fact there are allegation that Gelaani was behind the formation of PDP. These separatists talk one thing and do one thing.

I have always thought that the monkey trap was just accidental. It appears, there was some method to the madness. May be some parts of the trap wasn't so accidental after all.

Back
Top Bottom