What's new

India floods Misery

Status
Not open for further replies.
So exactly what kind of figures are we looking at? how many casualties and how many displaced? I tried searching for it but I couldn't get a consensus.

I guess in a hurry to take cheap pot at us he forgot to check the authenticity of the article.

The article is dated 12th Septenber 2008, someone should tell him it is 2009 already.

Its not about date its about the context and practices in india. Just because year changed did not change much in reality. Fact that you arguing about year proves the point of the article of the discrimination.

Idune dude every country has some issues during the natural disasters like this..there are some always some limitation for supplying relief materials in disastrous areas..Are you sure that your countries relief operations was 100% successful??heck the most developed country like US took 7 days to deliver water to cyclone hit states..As for BBC news channel they are particularly interested in downgrading the entire Asian community and they will be much more interested in finding this kind of stories than the minorities and backward people who get the benefits of relief operations..Do you have any evidence of BBC praising any of the good things done by South Asians??it will be very very hard to find..We gave some links above to show that how our relief efforts are going on and still you think there is a discrimination.then i cant help you brother..I can only tell you to stop your blind hatred towards India and take a look at the reality..every country has some stories like this during natural disasters like this..

I understand the flood misery and feel for the people, but what does this topic has to do with Pakistan Defence Forum?

Web Administrator: Please stop threads like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom