What's new

India firms up moves against Turkey cosying up to Pakistan

Turkey India relations will see a downturn for a long time,first casualty will be the fleet support ship deal with TAIS & HSL & tourism ,meeting with Greece,Cyprus & Armenia are not a coincidence, India 's neutrality has been viewed as weakness by Turkey but in coming years India won't be neutral at all ,normal relations with turkey like people to people, cultural & commercial will be stopped or scaled back to minimum .

Honestly the Greeks and Armenians will always hate Turks.

Armenia is a literal terrorist state. They have a memorial dedicated to asala terrorists. Can you imagine a Muslim country having a memorial dedicated to isis and al qaeda terrorists???

Armenians even today justify the killing of Turkish diplomats and Turkish civilians. A lot of Armenian terrorists trained pkk terrorists.

I hope Turkiye never opens the border and I hope the isolation of armenia continues. Let this bastard terrorist state starve to death for all I care.

I can’t take seriously these deluded indians
Turkey’s soft power and influence on muslims is already too big and it is getting bigger and bigger muslims in India soon would be 40% even today’s percetage should not be interested and what can do India they’re so advanced that signed deal for tanker ship with Turkey they aren’t permanent UN membet that means their diplomatic support is laughable they should not overestimate themselves otherwise there will be muslim war of independence supported by Turkey
Bot accounts can only attack Turkey on Twitter maybe that should be “counted” as media support

Honestly the Greeks and Armenians will always hate Turks.

Armenia is a literal terrorist state. They have a memorial dedicated to asala terrorists. Can you imagine a Muslim country having a memorial dedicated to isis and al qaeda terrorists???

Armenians even today justify the killing of Turkish diplomats and Turkish civilians. A lot of Armenian terrorists trained pkk terrorists.

I hope Turkiye never opens the border and I hope the isolation of armenia continues. Let this bastard terrorist state starve to death for all I care.
They are so desperate that send their girls to clean rooms in istanbul and similar peasant job types of course they clean “something” else so they are our whores they don’t have balls even to mention their armenian identity in public but when they come back to their shitty country they suddenly have courage to talk with very bad language how can someone respect that kind of people is beyond my understanding

I can’t take seriously these deluded indians
Turkey’s soft power and influence on muslims is already too big and it is getting bigger and bigger muslims in India soon would be 40% even today’s percetage should not be interested and what can do India they’re so advanced that signed deal for tanker ship with Turkey they aren’t permanent UN membet that means their diplomatic support is laughable they should not overestimate themselves otherwise there will be muslim war of independence supported by Turkey
Bot accounts can only attack Turkey on Twitter maybe that should be “counted” as media support

They are so desperate that send their girls to clean rooms in istanbul and similar peasant job types of course they clean “something” else

A lot of armenian bastards also go to Turkey once they go they start waving their flags at their so called historical lands.

Armenians will bitch and cry about how they are the victims while getting a knife ready so they can stab you. Once they stab you they cry the victim again.

A lot of armenian bastards also go to Turkey once they go they start waving their flags at their so called historical lands.

Armenians will bitch and cry about how they are the victims while getting a knife ready so they can stab you. Once they stab you they cry the victim again.
It is always amusing to watch when armenian and heval argue about the cities and in the end they realize who owns them

India's place in the Turkish trade activites volume is not even 1%.

My advice to Indian companies to get to know the people and characteristics of the countries where you do business. Trying to threaten the Turks through economic activities is one of the most stupid behaviors that can be done. Moreover, the balance in our trade volume is in favor of India. So withdrawals of India from the market (I've never seen in my life, but there may be some raw meterials or intermediate goods) will be very good news for our economy.

There are two important details here. First, Turkey's position is the same for 50-60 years. So why is India changing attitude now? What is being tried to shade? Or which state is waiting international help. I think at this point, the coordination between Israel and India should not be overlooked.

The second detail is the possibility of seeing an Indian falling into the trap of the pathetic South Cypriot side. If India tries to match the Kashmir problem for the reasons that lead to the existence of the Greek Cypriot side, there will be nothing left to defend internationally.

Political flurry without this sense of justice will return to you as other problems.

Politically suppressing, manipulating the media and trying to scare people can be a means, but it doesn't give they to the right to break international law without limits.

The most striking example of this is Cyprus. The junta state, Hellenic Republic of Cyprus, founded in 1974 and was destroyed by the Turkish army, followed by the collapse of military rule in Greece. Turkey has fulfilled its guarantor rights arising from all these 1959 London-Zurich agreements.

Dogs barking does not scare the horses.

Last edited:
Turkey India relations will see a downturn for a long time,first casualty will be the fleet support ship deal with TAIS & HSL & tourism ,meeting with Greece,Cyprus & Armenia are not a coincidence, India 's neutrality has been viewed as weakness by Turkey but in coming years India won't be neutral at all ,normal relations with turkey like people to people, cultural & commercial will be stopped or scaled back to minimum .
Hahahahah mighty india would change the balance in the Mediterranean good joke bro continue with these jokes it’s very entertaining

Hahahahah mighty india would change the balance in the Mediterranean good joke bro continue with these jokes it’s very entertaining
I think you have a comprehension problem , i talked about downturn in bilateral relations

I think you have a comprehension problem , i talked about downturn in bilateral relations
Ok i would be now serious listen our relations are neither too bad or too good it’s not our fault if the truth about kashmir hurts you i will give you a link: http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/amp/turkey-sends-condolences-to-india-over-flood-disaster-146986
We have multilateral policy with india and that ship deal if you cancel no big deal that was actually surprise for Turkey’s defense industry no one expected that you would choose us well that could mean one thing you chose us because we will export you a ship with NATO standards with reasonable price and you are free to cancel it at the end you as ordinary indian would have to finance a new more expensive deal that wouldn’t offer better ship only bigger price to be paid

Same thing for tourism actually our guests are very wealthy Indians and what do you think that Indian billionaires care about your domestic nationalism?

Last edited:
People of india are advising eachother to avoid Turkish airlines and Malaysian Airlines. HAHAHAHA
Hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah what a joke like Turkish or Malaysian airlines are gonna go bankrupt because of this these indians are very interesting and entertaining to laugh at them
Ok i would be now serious listen our relations are neither too bad or too good it’s not our fault if the truth about kashmir hurts you i will give you a link: http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/amp/turkey-sends-condolences-to-india-over-flood-disaster-146986
We have multilateral policy with india and that ship deal if you cancel no big deal that was actually surprise for Turkey’s defense industry no one expected that you would choose us well that could mean one thing you chose us because we will export you a ship with NATO standards with reasonable price and you are free to cancel it at the end you as ordinary indian would have to finance a new more expensive deal that wouldn’t offer better ship only bigger price to be paid

Same thing for tourism actually our guests are very wealthy Indians and what do you thing that Indian billionaires care about your domestic nationalism?
the main reason why russia was successful with their boycott was because ordinary russians were and still are the tourists while that’s not the case with India that’s why i expect more intelligent responses not some nonsense that have nothing to do with reality

so what indians don’t constitute even 1% of the total Turkish Airlines customers you should accept the bitter reality that you are irrelevant as a threat to Turkey i am sorry if this hurts but it is what is

so what indians don’t constitute even 1% of the total Turkish Airlines customers you should accept the bitter reality that you are irrelevant as a threat to Turkey i am sorry if this hurts but it is what is
I know BUT they think world can't work without them and unfortunately every 1 out of 5 persons on earth is Indian.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom