What's new

India firms up moves against Turkey cosying up to Pakistan

You gotta choose your battles. China cannot take on US over Taiwan, but then it does not that they cann't bully or buy other smaller nations to drop their diplomatic support of Taiwan.

India can certainly make things harder for Erodogan.

It will backfire on India, as It will bring China and Turkey closer.

Relevant:

tijAvBm.png

RcULoY9.png

Trade volume between Turkey and India

2017 - $ 6975 million
2018 - $ 5232 million
2019 / January - August - $ 4464 million

The current balance is 3136 million dollars in favor of India.

We have agreement with China; they came with the offer and invited Turkish officials to freely observe in Sincan; Uygur autonomus area. Most people in camps are set free. Unlike west we are not eager to get our brothers into danger. Poking China about Uygurs will just end with a huge tragedy. Our strategy is helping Uygurs by keeping good relations with China, using Uygurs as a cultural bridge with two countries. Alternative is using them (like western countries try to do) as a weapon against China ad get Uygurs into a giant trouble which we do not want to happen.
"Freely observe" is where they want you to go. I am sure India can also take people to Ladakh and tell them look how great things are in J&k. But we all know that's not the case.

"Freely observe" is where they want you to go. I am sure India can also take people to Ladakh and tell them look how great things are in J&k. But we all know that's not the case.
At least we are putting some steps to repair something. If you look at the post I have written again there is much more logical ways to help Uygurs other then getting them killed in a US backed riot. Things get better step by step, not in a day. But they can get very ugly very fast.

"Gangus", I assume is a racial slang for Indian Army or government. With that assumption, please refer to my previous post. Kashmir controlled by India has gained legitimacy because no one -- obviously besides Pakistan, China and Turkey -- has opposed it in any material way. Think it in this terms, Chinese Belt and Road uses portions of territories which are/were disputed. Namely parts in South China Sea which China claims as her own and Kashmir from where the road passes. Besides India and Philippines (and may be Vietnam) there were no major voices against it. Hence it gained legitimacy and with due time it will becomes parts of Chinese plan.

This action is similar. In due time, India will, rather plans to, introduce businesses and people which will override the local population. Since its political control will now be total, all the governments will be sham. Policies will favor these "new colonialists". People from the region will join these businesses for employment. There will be few diehard fans of nationalism or separatism remain in the region.

India may not be as powerful as China because what it is doing is at a much smaller scale and much localized.

Gangu
/[g-an-joo]/

adjective
  1. The inhabitants of the Ganges river.
    • Also refers to those not in the immediate vicinity of the Ganges but also within the Indian nation.
Synonym: Gangadeshi, Indian, Bharati

Now stop switching the goal posts, the South China sea is still an ongoing dispute. Tibet like you said in a previous post is legitimate and recognised as sovereign Chinese territory, so until you can prove that the UN or the world powers recognise Kashmir as a non-disputed and sovereign territory of India then there is no argument you can make.

Turkey IS making a mistake by letting Cyprus remain in Greek hands. It should retake all of it.

Our aim was to prevent the slaughter of the Turks there, not more.

The Greeks always cry out loud. They always made their gains by pitying themselves. Fvking losers...

Does India want to invest in these three countries? Keep it up. It does not matter for us. A large number of countries that help them. The addition of India does not change anything. Because these countries are desperate cases.

By the way I do not like Erdogan's foreign policy. You shouldn't stick a bee in every beehive you come across.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom