What's new

India Firing on Wedding Leaves 11 Civilians Injured: ISPR

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Another Cat Sultan
:yahoo:
PLA soldier may be marrying a Pakistani bride. :enjoy::enjoy:

Those are all Christ Cucks marrying their daughters off. You have Christ Cucks in your country so you should know how cucked they all are.

our army's reply you have seen in 1971 and in 1998 kargil.
Did you reply regarding the 50% of Kashmir you lost yet? I'll check my inbox when you do.

Btw, we're happy for Bangladesh, and we still hold peaks after Kargil. Didn't they teach you this?

Did you reply regarding the 50% of Kashmir you lost yet? I'll check my inbox when you do.

Btw, we're happy for Bangladesh, and we still hold peaks after Kargil. Didn't they teach you this?

we are happy with 50 percent Kashmir , we got it as bonus because it was going to pakistan if you had not attacked us .

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Another Cat Sultan
:yahoo:

Those are all Christ Cucks marrying their daughters off. You have Christ Cucks in your country so you should know how cucked they all are.

dare I say I’m the real cat sultan 🤣🤣😹

we are happy with 50 percent Kashmir , we got it as bonus because it was going to pakistan if you had not attacked us .
We would have attacked you in any case simply because you killed Muslims in Jammu. That's what caused us to start shooting.

Btw, Amit uncle is not happy with 50% Kashmir, so be sure to let him know he's wrong on that.
"Home Minister Amit Shah said in Parliament, “Kashmir is an integral part of India… When I talk about Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan occupied Kashmir and Aksai Chin are included in it” "

He sleeps in pain every night but he need not - just tell him that you, the people, of this colourful and vibrant democracy are "happy" with what you have.

You never visit these area .... people who live on Pak side border are very warm blooded and emotional people. They never leave there land. I have seen families in Kashmir who live 500 to 600 yard away from Indian active post. These poor people lose there animal because of random firing from Indian post. But they are still there
In light of what's going on around Loc we must move the civilians away from the border areas for their own good, even if they resist.
Must take out positions from where firing originates.

Back
Top Bottom