What's new

India Firing on Wedding Leaves 11 Civilians Injured: ISPR

Mr. DGISPR, I don't Think Pakistani people require you to only inform them about these atrocities, that is not your only job....the reason Pakistani people give their niwala to you is to respond so fiercely that they never dare to shoot one more bullet towards Pakistan...I think there is some confusion about your job responsibilities!!!

May be PLA is hiding among the civilians??
its so true indian brain is between their thighs which is full of dirt... you indians are pethatic this is really your explaination.
our neighbour is neech in east.

we are proud of this officer , he did his job well . saved lives from rioters .
Very brave of Terror Mata, using civilians as human shield, only Indian gobar Army can be proud of this and award the criminals,

India is ruled by Gang of criminals, so its normal for them.

Very brave of Terror Mata, using civilians as human shield, only Indian gobar Army can be proud of this and award the criminals,

India is ruled by Gang of criminals, so its normal for them.

What civilian ?
He was going to kill election officers.

What civilian ?
He was going to kill election officers.
same Terrorist Indian Army claims this to cover up their filthy cowardly action?

Civilian a civilian, Only coward terrorist Illegal occupier Bharti gobar Army will justify using HIman shield and give awards.

and people like you show the filthy condition of India, under HIndutva

No more "befitting responses" for Indian filth.

Pakistan will now fire without provocation and without warning.

There is nothing the malnourished Indians can do about it.

Bharti hijra Army succumbing to baby rage once again.

Imagine how triggered one has to be to fire on a civilian wedding across the border. :lol:

No more "befitting responses" for Indian filth.

Pakistan will now fire without provocation and without warning.

There is nothing the malnourished Indians can do about it.

abay bochhri ke napakistani, apun ki gau mata pakai kar ka re te shadi pe. Humne apun ki mata ki suraksha ki thi.

jai hind!

images

go see report of civil rights activists in Balochistan and Waziristan how you deal with baloch and pashtun students of PTM

you are doing it all from last 70 years , we are just replying .
Please send me an audit of IA/para suicides and accidents on LOC in the last week...I wish to know how effective your "replying" actually is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom