What's new

India fifth most powerful nation: National Security Index

You almost correct.

But the history of Chinese civilization is not.
I think you do not understand the sanctity of recorded history in the Chinese civilization.

Ultimately even the looser will be visualized as a holy, preserver of sanity, whatever, whatever kind of person.

Winner in some sense, isn't it?

Ultimately even the looser will be visualized as a holy, preserver of sanity, whatever, whatever kind of person.

Winner in some sense, isn't it?

Chinese civilization has always maintained "Historian" System. The system is independent, It is similar to judicial independence. Ancient China has many "Historian" lose their lives because they refused to change history.
Maybe you should look at this historical story:
《左传·襄公二十五年》
大史书曰:“崔杼弑其君。”崔子杀之。其弟嗣书而死者,二人。其弟又书,乃舍之。南史氏闻大史尽死,执简以往。闻既书矣,乃还

And General scholars also have the tradition of recording history, they can verify the authenticity of each other. So all tyrant in Chinese history have left a record.

Why do may pay so much attention to this crap....we are basically propping ourselves up by using an agency within our own borders....come on guys ....this is stupid we have miles to go before we can even think of celebrating...work harder

Why do may pay so much attention to this crap....we are basically propping ourselves up by using an agency within our own borders....come on guys ....this is stupid we have miles to go before we can even think of celebrating...work harder

:pop: I think this article would like to hint: "India fifth most powerful nation, so India deserve UNSC seat."

I don't think it is a correct analysis. it is very BS analysis Not worth reading
Hi Bhagat, there are always some threat to every county but term substantial has big meaning. The only threat India can have is from China that too doesn't look like war is possible is coming 20/25 years. Can you explain which other country India has threat from?

Hi Bhagat, there are always some threat to every county but term substantial has big meaning. The only threat India can have is from China that too doesn't look like war is possible is coming 20/25 years. Can you explain which other country India has threat from?

I don't think we are in threats from China, this is largely exaggerated by some Indian and western media. Situation was much worse in the 80s.

with no substantial internal or external threat whatsoever to her security. But India continues to arm and expand her Armed Forces at an unprecedented scale and yet talk of peace and stability in South Asia region of the Asian continent.

India always acted as a responsible state and my comments are directed to the bold part.What is your take on that?

SR 71:

A fire destroyed the US Korean War records along with 70% of all military records. The best guess of US and UN losses is the Korean War monument, built in 1970's which means that 20 years later, if the people have not been found, they're likely dead.

Their "estimate" is 400,000 but we all know how misleading an "estimate" is. China kept a quantitative and total count of every soldier lost, because we have to provide compensation. It is actually the US which has consistently lied and changed history by redefining terms in its favor. For example, General Walker died because his car crashed when he tried to avoid artillery fire. But this was considered a "traffic accident".

SR 71:

A fire destroyed the US Korean War records along with 70% of all military records. The best guess of US and UN losses is the Korean War monument, built in 1970's which means that 20 years later, if the people have not been found, they're likely dead.

Their "estimate" is 400,000 but we all know how misleading an "estimate" is. China kept a quantitative and total count of every soldier lost, because we have to provide compensation. It is actually the US which has consistently lied and changed history by redefining terms in its favor. For example, General Walker died because his car crashed when he tried to avoid artillery fire. But this was considered a "traffic accident".

dear Senior member this thread is not about wht u typing.........

When talking about the most powerful nations, ones must look at the fact that which countries have the industrial abilities to manufacture all the weaponries from A-Z and there are only a handful of countries that can do this: U.S, Russia, Germany, France, U.K, Japan. The rest of the world can only manufacture some or most of their weapons but to achieve the abilities to produce everything is a guaranteed that you won't run out of weapons if there is a war.

When talking about the most powerful nations, ones must look at the fact that which countries have the industrial abilities to manufacture all the weaponries from A-Z and there are only a handful of countries that can do this: U.S, Russia, Germany, France, U.K, Japan. The rest of the world can only manufacture some or most of their weapons but to achieve the abilities to produce everything is a guaranteed that you won't run out of weapons if there is a war.

Neither Germany, UK nor Japan can manufacture all their weapons.

Can you name a single weapon that Japan, UK or Germany can manufacture but China cannot?

I was just searching most powerful nations on Google and came upon this thread.. While I agree that India is on the top 10, I believe that it should really be 3rd place; behind United States and China appropriately. Russia would be a solid #4 followed by Germany, Great Britain, France, Italy, etc.. The reason I put Germany above that of Great Britain is because Germany is: one, the leading European economic power and two, because they also have a technological advantage over the European states. Feel free to disagree.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom