What's new

India fifth most powerful nation: National Security Index

As they say who decides if the sikhs are brainwashed you? who says or decides students were innocent you. Oh ok incredible in that case you must be right
and who decides kashmir is burning and suffering " you" , isn't it incredible pakistan he he

and who decides kashmir is burning and suffering " you" , isn't it incredible pakistan he he

How dare you use "INCREDIBLE" without using the word "INDIA"? That is so wrong!
Back on topic. Good to see India being described as the 5th most powerful nation..

You are going well off topic here. Kashmiris decide that they are burning and suffering not me nor you. Oh and how dare you use the incrdible word without using the word India. Whats so funny about kashmiris dying or sikhs dying or anyone else for that matter. Stop being obsessed with pakistan. Stop being obsessed with greatness and rankings. If you are good etc the world will see it without Incredible india telling the world that it is super power designate.

Syama Ayas:

Here I was thinking Indians were blind to this fact! Nice to see someone in there waking up!

In regards to our histories, this is why Asians will never get anywhere! They're either too busy licking westerners rear-end, or bickering with each other about the past. Yes, it's happened... get over it and move forward.

Typical Asian mentality. Why progress when we can keep fighting each other for another 1000 years over the past!

How dare you use "INCREDIBLE" without using the word "INDIA"? That is so wrong!
Back on topic. Good to see India being described as the 5th most powerful nation..
dont try to be smart , infact i should use pakistan as a land of maniac maulavis and fanatics . khush ! sorry brother incredible is for india and fanatic pakistan is for ur awesome nation. :victory:

Back
Top Bottom