What's new

India felt it would win nuclear war with Pakistan

typical Indian propaganda.

DF-21C shown in Beijing this morning.

that concludes this thread or you need to convince yourself that China would let its _O_N_L_Y_ ally be nuked and do nothing.

shchinese,

congrats on ur recent unbanning.

Well,if history is anything to go by ,china didnt even sneeze in 71,during Siachin conflict or in kargil
,for the sake of its _O_N_L_Y_ ally.

shchinese,

Well,if history is anything to go by ,china didnt even sneeze in 71,during Siachin conflict or in kargil

because we were having the shitty CULTURE REVOLUTION and facing 1 million USSR troops at our border. to give you some quick ideas on what does that mean:

1. FACTORIES AND ALL SCHOOLS in China were shut down during the CULTURE REVOLUTION.

2. USSR had 1 millions troops within 1 days of motorized marching to our capital, thus we have to spend all our forces on the north border. we even had a battle with the USSR and captured its latest mbt at the time.

Ofcourse, Politicians will think about this option as they and other influential bureaucrats of both countries are well settled in US and Europe. After its all set and done, i somehow imagine politicians of both countries playing golf with each other :rofl: :bunny:

India may have to revisit nuclear no-first use policy: Army chief

^^Is he your politician?

Yes they will be playing golf but only difference is that our politicians will get rich by compromising interests of Pakistan. Your politicians will get rich as a result of compensations granted by Pakistan politicians.
e.g. transit trade... use of Pakistan airspace.... allowing indian army in Islamabad.... cutting on defence budgets... sabotaging previous defence deals..... buying crap indian buses.....list goes on and on....

because we were having the shitty CULTURE REVOLUTION and facing 1 million USSR troops at our border. to give you some quick ideas on what does that mean:

1. FACTORIES AND ALL SCHOOLS in China were shut down during the CULTURE REVOLUTION.

2. USSR had 1 millions troops within 1 days of motorized marching to our capital, thus we have to spend all our forces on the north border. we even had a battle with the USSR and captured its latest mbt at the time.

It looks like ur CULTURE REVOLUTION went on for next thirty years.

And coming to point no 2, USSR's 1 millions troops and its security pact with vietnam didnt prevent china to attack Vietnam in year 1979 ,though its different matter that vietanam gave china spetacular bloody nose which shows on its face till date.

We all know no sane leader, even if he is Indian :P would want to start such a war. May be the facts are compatible with common-sense after all, if we assume that the Indians leader made the suggestion to push Clinton into getting Pakistan to call back its troops.

And we all saw that it worked. :))

New Delhi is likely to be furious with the observation, which portrays it as a government willing to play fast and loose with its citizens lives to notch up a bizarre win against Pakistan.
BS!! New Delhi would probably laugh about what happened. Btw the government in India has changed. No one will even care now IMO.

To me India is a very very fragile zone & can easily be overcome by invoking Communal riots; which our Islamic Scholars can easily do!!
2ndly we need MIRV technology to increase the no. of deliverable warheads while maintaining even same no. of missiles

I heard some unconfirmed rumors that incase of full scale nuclear war with Pakistan, India will send nuclear tipped Agni missiles to Muslim holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Can anyone confirm this? The strategic thinking behind this is that it will act as a deterrence against any Muslim radicals thinking of nuking Inida.

I doubt any indian or western missile can do that....

It is no secret that all radicals are armed with indian and American wepons, this only shows your hate towards Muslims is just because they are Muslims....

It looks like ur CULTURE REVOLUTION went on for next thirty years.

And coming to point no 2, USSR's 1 millions troops and its security pact with vietnam didnt prevent china to attack Vietnam in year 1979 ,though its different matter that vietanam gave china spetacular bloody nose which shows on its face till date.

because at the time of that war, the shitty culture revolution has already kicked out and thus we no longer facing any internal troubles in that scale.

vietnamese morons can hate us for generations, the truth is when my father traveled to vietnam last month, he was shocked, he told me vietnam is even poorer than india.

:smokin:

have a look at my favourite photo, this City is called Nanning, located in our border with Vietnam, this damn poor Chinese city ranks about 100+ in China, but it is still better than your capital and vietnam's capital.

do you really want to mess up with us?

To me India is a very very fragile zone & can easily be overcome by invoking Communal riots; which our Islamic Scholars can easily do!!
2ndly we need MIRV technology to increase the no. of deliverable warheads while maintaining even same no. of missiles

wait wait wait!!!! invoking communal riots??? So what's your policy; counter stupidity with even more stupidity?? :hitwall:

At least we should not talk like this!!! :nono::nono:

Enough of point scoring already. May I suggest the possibility of Indian envoys making the point just to scare Clinton so that he will force Pakistan to call back their troops? Other than that why will any diplomat or government want to create such an impression?

you shouldn't keep posting such sensitive topic here as indian media might use it as their "evidence" on Pakistan seeking MIRV technologies from 3rd party sources.

Last edited:
because at the time of that war, the shitty culture revolution has already kicked out and thus we no longer facing any internal troubles in that scale.

vietnamese morons can hate us for generations, the truth is when my father traveled to vietnam last month, he was shocked, he told me vietnam is even poorer than india.

:smokin:

have a look at my favourite photo, this City is called Nanning, located in our border with Vietnam, this damn poor Chinese city ranks about 100+ in China, but it is still better than your capital and vietnam's capital.

do you really want to mess up with us?

This is called stroking your c**k. Do it at home away from crowds pls. What do you know about Vietnam? A country is not defined by tall buildings. Go to Sweden and see how many skyscraping phallic concrete boxes they have (this is not to say Vietnam is in any way, shape, or form Sweden).

Heck, not even Taiwan is obsessed with tall buildings.

You need to get out Nanning more often.

you shouldn't keep posting such sensitive topic here as indian media might use it as their "evidence" on Pakistan seeking MIRV technologies from 3rd party sources.

Indian media doesn't come here for evidences. They generate evidences whichever they want, whenever they want. :D

shchinese,

And you, Khajur, shouldn't underestimate to what extent PRC may do for its ONLY ally, especially when the time counts. Don't know much about Kargil - to me it was but a skirmish.

1971 was quite different a kettle of fish, as shchinese stated. China was in the middle of a quasi-civil war, which was only ended by an army/intelligence coup five years later.

Second, madam Gandhi chose that time of the year to intervene for a reason, and she chose well.

Third, which is most important - no ally can "save" a country when a country isn't quite sure it wants to stay as one. This applies to every state in the world, including China itself, and India.

There is some recent info that the CCP top echelon was more daunted by the "complexities" of the East-West Pakistani situation itself than by anything else.

Moreover, 1971 is to India what losing a horse is to an old man (see the parable of an old man losing a horse). I am not at all certain looking back at this time that Madam Gandhi did India any favours.

From a purely strategic POV, instead of having one foe (a "united"-on-paper, but separated geographically and culturally) which would be much, much more susceptible to Bharat's "blackmail" and all manners of hassle - now you get two enemies.

Thus she may have done for Pakistan what Pakistan would never have done for itself otherwise. And in the process made Pakistan much more viable and defensible. This also frees up Pakistan to pursue its northerly thrust into Khorasan on the strength of its Pashto connections ...

Anyways, I digress ...

And I am surprised this threat is still going!

Back
Top Bottom