What's new

India feels ‘isolation’ in Afghan-Taliban talks

but give a visit na he will be happy....:)

no need to. but since you have mentioned him! have your filly
zaidhamid1.jpg

Balochistan terrorism is dead in the water (cause your being squeezed out of Afghanistan) but you have serious problems now all over India, too much instability in india. The over population, open defecation whatnot.

adha desh to kho diya..71 me ..what about blochistan separatist struggle??? ach tak 1 inch bhi nehi le paya kashmir ka

yea with that unfortunately the tribesmen have begun surrendering realizing they were lied to.those who tried to do a 1971 in Baluchistan, as the province does not border India and Afghan national army a complete dud there wont a insertion and annexation. not to mention Baluchi language is not spoken in hindia either so making undercover agents is difficult.

Its a failure.

[

hahaha matlab debate nehi kar paya to lecture de raha hain

hahaha wah kia chankya khela hai.

Balochistan terrorism is dead in the water (cause your being squeezed out of Afghanistan) but you have serious problems now all over India, too much instability in india. The over population, open defecation whatnot.

achha abhi to suna sare pakistani ro raha hain mqm ko raw sponser karte hain......if it is a dead story why ur media is crying about it. RAW should support BLA also. Baloch people has suffered a lot. Karachi me sunha law and order bolke kuch nehi hain, har time murder hota reheta hain.

bhai ghar me bijli hain na? nehi hum logse kharidlo ...hindu bijli hain lekhin pankha usse bhi chalta hain

RSS, a terrorist organisation?!
Well, so how do my fellow PAKISTNI members define a terrorist organisation? If I take a laathi (Hindi: long stick) in my hand (like most RSS workers do), do I become a terrorist? I agree RSS is a Right-Wing organistaion, but that doesn't mean they are terrorist or Fascist. For God's sake, RSS supports BJP, one of India's largest democratic political parties. The last thing I wanna hear is BJP being called a Fascist organisation. Please look into your dictionaries before using terms like Fascist and Terrorist! and how about gathering some information on the concerned organistaion's history and activities --Spartian 11:00, 19 March 2006 (UTC)

The Hindu organizations most responsible for violence against Christians are the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (World Hindu Council, VHP), the Bajrang Dal, and the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (National Volunteer Corps, RSS)."
Human Rights Watch
Basawala 22:30, 5 July 2006 (UTC)
RSS, VHP, Bajrang Dal, Shiv Sena should be removed from the list
These groups do not fit into the description of Terrorists in any way or form. None of these groups are blacklisted by any governments, none of them have taken part in any activities involving the murder of civilians, none of these have illegally procured any sort of weaponry, and none have done anything like bombings, kidnappings, mass attacks etc. The Shiv Sena is a political party in the Maharashtra state government! The RSS, VHP, and Bajrang Dal are a family of organizations who operate charities in the name Hinduism. If you call these guys terrorist, it would be only fair to list the American Republican party, and Christian Children's Fund as terrorist organizations too. They are definately NOT Fascist, they follow a Libertarian or sometimes, Neo Libertarian agenda. I strongly believe these groups do not belong in the list. The only Hindu group up there should be the Ranvir Sena.

These organisations were involved in MANY riots, including those that killed thousands of people (2002 Gujarat violence), and they will be considered terrorist groups.
Basawala 22:17, 5 July 2006 (UTC)

Who gives you to the arbitrary right to say "they will be considered terrorist groups?" Please explain without ambiguity.

But the first sentence of the article says The list is of organizations that have been proscribed as terrorist organizations by approporiate authorities, including the United Nations and national governments.

Can you quote from the appropriate authorities? Please provide links from the UN, national govts(no links from arab countries and pakistan accepted.) And then we'll talk.
None of the 'appropriate authorities' regard either RSS or VHP as a terrorist org. The hrw reports linked do not even mention the word 'terrorist'. What's with the bias? Either change the first sentence to "list of orgs believed to be terrorist orgs, not necessarily by any governing body" or put a big-*** Totally-Disputed Tag in the section.
RSS, VHP... are terrorist groups?
The people who added RSS, VHP, Bajrang Dal and Shiv Sena have a vendetta in mind rather than a valid rational reason in adding them to the list. None of these organizations are fugitive. They do not maintain private guerilla armies or go conduct suicide bombings, nor do they harm the populace. The flimsy reason being offered for this group is that they go to shops and disrupt valentine day sales? Who in their right mind uses this as a criteria for a terrorist group? This section has to be disputed. User Basawala has taken it upon himself to maintain these groups in the terrorists list. He is misguided and has absurd reasoning behind the logic to add them to the list.

achha abhi to suna sare pakistani ro raha hain mqm ko raw sponser karte hain......if it is a dead story why ur media is crying about it. RAW should support BLA also. Baloch people has suffered a lot. Karachi me sunha law and order bolke kuch nehi hain, har time murder hota reheta hain.

bhai ghar me bijli hain na? nehi hum logse kharidlo ...hindu bijli hain lekhin pankha usse bhi chalta hain

No one has suffered more than the Sikh People and they have not forgotten nor forgiven you. With Khalistan Movement Ramping up along with all others already heating up, your neighbours (Pakistan, China , Burma) are very concerned about your stability. If things keep spiralling like this in India who knows what could happen.

yea with that unfortunately the tribesmen have begun surrendering realizing they were lied to.those who tried to do a 1971 in Baluchistan, as the province does not border India and Afghan national army a complete dud there wont a insertion and annexation. not to mention Baluchi language is not spoken in hindia either so making undercover agents is difficult.

Its a failure.

hahaha wah kia chankya khela hai.

Our NSA Ajit Doval lived 7 years in pakistan as a spy... Modi has awarded him with the position because he is one of the most competent spy master in RAW.
Mr doval himself said if u do another mumbai u will losse balochistan.
have you heard his offensive deffense theory.
things have changed after the congree govt has been kicked out....people in charge will not send you love letter like the previous govt.

Loose Baluchistan to whom Amitaba Bachan, the chess board is aligned against you. Chill do some yoga and take a selfie, thats all u got now.

No one has suffered more than the Sikh People and they have not forgotten nor forgiven you. With Khalistan Movement Ramping up along with all others already heating up, your neighbours (Pakistan, China , Burma) are very concerned about your stability. If things keep spiralling like this in India who knows what could happen.

sweet dreams.....apna army sikh regiment ne itna thoka pakistani terrorist ko kashmir me....our last primeminister was also sikh..infact our last army general was also sikh....Punjab is one of the fastest growing state in india..every body is happy..i have so many sikh friends....ther as much indian as we are...

Loose Baluchistan to whom Amitaba Bachan, the chess board is aligned against you. Chill do some yoga and take a selfie, thats all u got now.
and you live with loadshedding, petrol crisis.....no cricket in home soil( of couse u have enjoyed the great zim tour), political crisis and TTP

Our NSA Ajit Doval lived 7 years in pakistan as a spy... Modi has awarded him with the position because he is one of the most competent spy master in RAW.
Mr doval himself said if u do another mumbai u will losse balochistan.
have you heard his offensive deffense theory.
things have changed after the congree govt has been kicked out....people in charge will not send you love letter like the previous govt.
The glorious Darth Vedic who claimed to have been I believe him and he was a successful pigeon catcher/detector. on a huge espionage activity in Pakistan. Now Darth Vedic will separate Baluchistan is something I have to see as his employees are surrendering and Afghan national army will vanish faster than the smell found in hindian lavatories. The Baluchis are currently being re integrated into a normal life before Darth Vedic showed them the Darth side. anyway he will snatch away Baluchistan and his offensive theory of defensive offensive pigeon catching is yet to be played.

chalo 2 din pehley to chitar parade hui hai tum logoon ki by a bunch of rag tag kashmiri, phir rotay ho.

Sikh's are rising up again, but go on 'Sub acha hai'. Then the serious Naxalite problem that is ever

present and the less said about the simmering North East the better.'Sub acha hai'.

India cannot afford to be a player in some great game it has too many problems internally.

sweet dreams.....apna army sikh regiment ne itna thoka pakistani terrorist ko kashmir me....our last primeminister was also sikh..infact our last army general was also sikh....Punjab is one of the fastest growing state in india..every body is happy..i have so many sikh friends....ther as much indian as we are...

and you live with loadshedding, petrol crisis.....no cricket in home soil( of couse u have enjoyed the great zim tour), political crisis and TTP

Yes I was in London last weekend on a outing and driving past Downing street it didn't feel that way maybe they were imposters planted by ISI. Yes load shedding is only burdened by us and not the cross border hindia. TTP is like I mentioned already vanishing faster than the odor found in hindian lavatories. and their conversion to ISIS wont help them either. No cricket on home soil? it will be brought back because this is not a sprint but a never ending marathon. Normality will return. Have no doubt it will return to normality!

The glorious Darth Vedic who claimed to have been I believe him and he was a successful pigeon catcher/detector. on a huge espionage activity in Pakistan. Now Darth Vedic will separate Baluchistan is something I have to see as his employees are surrendering and Afghan national army will vanish faster than the smell found in hindian lavatories. The Baluchis are currently being re integrated into a normal life before Darth Vedic showed them the Darth side. anyway he will snatch away Baluchistan and his offensive theory of defensive offensive pigeon catching is yet to be played.

Aghan national army will never vanish mark my word many of them are trained in india(the officers). your dream of taliban taking control of afganistan again and u will have the same influence pre 9/11 will not be a reality. Norther alliance and iran is always with us. We will help the afghan army and peace process in afganistan.

Yes I was in London last weekend on a outing and driving past Downing street it didn't feel that way maybe they were imposters planted by ISI. Yes load shedding is only burdened by us and not the cross border hindia. TTP is like I mentioned already vanishing faster than the odor found in hindian lavatories. and their conversion to ISIS wont help them either. No cricket on home soil? it will be brought back because this is not a sprint but a never ending marathon. Normality will return. Have no doubt it will return to normality!

best of luck...may be one day u will be prosporous...only one thing will not chnage...radicle thinking..it in your gene. Uk is suffereing as they have allowed radicle people to settle in their country who are joining ISIS. at the end of the day TTP , Afgan taliban, Al Kaida, ISIS everything has a comom thing ....ISLAMIC HATE for other religion and women and progress

Last edited:
Aghan national army will never vanish mark my word many of them are trained in india(the officers). your dream of taliban taking control of afganistan again and u will have the same influence pre 9/11 will not be a reality. Norther alliance and iran is always with us. We will help the afghan army and peace process in afganistan.
now now now. dont take my word for it. it is already happening as you spray your chankya cow urine here. don't believe me believe an Englishmen. The utter useless ANA is a sorry state.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom