What's new

India feels ‘isolation’ in Afghan-Taliban talks

What it comes down to in the end is that India can not offer peace to Afghanistan but Pakistan can and will by bringing the parties together, In other words We are In and You are Out.
Dosti karle nehi to terrorist bhejenge..what a bullshit thinking.
kaun out or kaun in that time will tell...till then enjoy TTP

Kia Pakistan ne theka le rakha hai Indian ki "Raksha" ka???????
Nahi sambal sakte apne own terrorist ko tum Indians toh Pak Army se kel dalo :disagree::disagree:

Terrorist attacks staged in Pakistan have killed over 35000 people , 5,000 of which are law enforcement personnel, and caused material damage to the pakistans economy totalling US$67 billion by the IMF and the World Bank.
bhai itna log mar gaya?? great pakistan army kuch kar paya?

Kia Pakistan ne theka le rakha hai Indian ki "Raksha" ka???????
Nahi sambal sakte apne own terrorist ko tum Indians toh Pak Army se kel dalo :disagree::disagree:
BHAI MERE I AM NOT THE PRIME MINISTER THATS WHY.

OTHER WISE I WOULD TELL EVERY INDIANS TO PEE IN INDUS RIVER SINCE WE HAVE THE TOILET PROBLEM THAT IS ENOUGH TO BRING THE FLOOD AND FLUSH THE TERRORISTS TO THEIR REAL LOCATIONS

As I said that, RSS & RAW both these two major Terrorist Indian Organization got hurt. Because of Pakistan Army Opration against TTP. Because India supported a lot to TTP "Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan. Thats why Indian media has gone now fully mad!

OTHER WISE I WOULD TELL EVERY INDIANS TO PEE IN INDUS RIVER SINCE WE HAVE THE TOILET PROBLEM THAT IS ENOUGH TO BRING THE FLOOD AND FLUSH THE TERRORISTS TO THEIR REAL LOCATIONS
Don`t be so much frustrated over my comments :disagree::disagree:
There is no need for big letters. I can understand your frustration poor Indian guy!

Terrorist attacks staged in Pakistan have killed over 35000 people , 5,000 of which are law enforcement personnel, and caused material damage to the pakistans economy totalling US$67 billion by the IMF and the World Bank.
bhai itna log mar gaya?? great pakistan army kuch kar paya?
India was behind most of the attacked. Because India supported a lot TTP.

1. As I said that, RSS & RAW both these two major Terrorist Indian Organization got hurt. Because of Pakistan Army Opration against TTP. Because India supported a lot to TTP "Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan. Thats why Indian media has gone now fully mad!

Don`t be so much frustrated over my comments :disagree::disagree:
    There is no need for big letters. I can understand your frustration poor Indian guy!
    I AM NOT FRUSTRATED BY I AM FEELING URGE TO PEE, WHERE IS THE RIVER

_78035704_78035702.jpg

India has no Business in Afghanistan.

Indians would be running for cover just as soon as NATO Forces leave next year.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom