What's new

India feels ‘isolation’ in Afghan-Taliban talks

chalo 2 din pehley to chitar parade hui hai tum logoon ki by a bunch of rag tag kashmiri, phir rotay ho.

Sikh's are rising up again, but go on 'Sub acha hai'. Then the serious Naxalite problem that is ever

present and the less said about the simmering North East the better.'Sub acha hai'.

India cannot afford to be a player in some great game it has too many problems internally.
bhai map dekha hain tera desh se 10 guna bara hain....

there is no problem in punjab...u can tell 100 times i will not agree...

North east problem is only in manipur , all other placees are in control.
North east is not a major contributer in our economy so centre ignored it for last 70 years BUt modi act east policy will help definitely.and we have given strong signal to myanmar. myanmar army genral was in india this week, he has agreed to indian armys demand for operation in myanmar teritory if required.

Naxalite problem is there and we are dealing with it. Things are under control. they area indian and they socio ecomic problem, the only solution is development.

and as per kashmir is concern 67% kasmiri has voted this year. BJP is in power so nothing to worry . keep sending so called jehadis who thinks they will get virgins and biriyani in heaven but only think they will get a indian bullet.

now now now. dont take my word for it. it is already happening as you spray your chankya cow urine here. don't believe me believe an Englishmen. The utter useless ANA is a sorry state.

Please dont spread terrorism in Europe..france is suffering a lot and also uk.
last month i went to europe...the most irritating personality i have seen was arabs.
I met quite a few pakistani ...actually pakistanis's were good....quite friendly...I never interacted with a pakistani in person before

Please dont spread terrorism in Europe..france is suffering a lot and also uk.
last month i went to europe...the most irritating personality i have seen was arabs.
I met quite a few pakistani ...actually pakistanis's were good....quite friendly...I never interacted with a pakistani in person before

I live in Europe/UK and thank you for your concern. I think you have more than one problem in your country before intervening on a regional rodeo so you should start from there!

I live in Europe/UK and thank you for your concern. I think you have more than one problem in your country before intervening on a regional rodeo so you should start from there!

every body has probelm, china has problems russia has problems europe has problems....we need to protect our intererst....afganistan is one of them....

", Indian journalist Suhasini Haidar wrote in her report for The Hindu newspaper on Tuesday."

The whole report and blabbering was written by this woman and then our newspaper considered a report written by an indian journalist ,which doesnt even cite any official indian source, so much worthy that they publised it and all u geniuses fell over it to discuss it?

actually its good for us that Pakistan is now dealing with taliban which are today a great liability

bigger liability than taleban was TTP and other groups like BLA which exist only to take on our military, civilians, as well as foreign guests. This is why apart from actions like Zarb-e-Azb, Khyber I & II operations, military also formed Special Security Division (SSD) consisting of 9 batallions Army 6 wings civilian 'armed forces' to deal with future liabilities that will likely arise - as the chess moves progress

In my opinion India is choked in Afghanistan & now India will find new ways & stage false flag events to sabotage Pak Afghan ties.

bigger liability than taleban was TTP and other groups like BLA which exist only to take on our military, civilians, as well as foreign guests. This is why apart from actions like Zarb-e-Azb, Khyber I & II operations, military also formed Special Security Division (SSD) consisting of 9 batallions Army 6 wings civilian 'armed forces' to deal with future liabilities that will likely arise - as the chess moves progress
Except for BLA all others are directly or indirectly derived from Afghan taliban as for as I know

India pushed out of Western region out and can now only play their dirty political game with Myanmar and BD. This is the sphere you belong in.

", Indian journalist Suhasini Haidar wrote in her report for The Hindu newspaper on Tuesday."

The whole report and blabbering was written by this woman and then our newspaper considered a report written by an indian journalist ,which doesnt even cite any official indian source, so much worthy that they publised it and all u geniuses fell over it to discuss it?
brother India is a big country with huge population,diversity,different culture, so its obvious that their are more than one openion too

India pushed out of Western region out and can now can play their dirty political game with Myanmar and BD. This is the sphere you belong in.
thank you brother for your kindness, you allowed us to influence two great nations:pakistan:

Aghan national army will never vanish mark my word many of them are trained in india(the officers). your dream of taliban taking control of afganistan again and u will have the same influence pre 9/11 will not be a reality. Norther alliance and iran is always with us. We will help the afghan army and peace process in afganistan.

Northern Alliance? Iran? Vedic Shupapawa?
:rofl:

The Northern Alliance is dead, my deluded Indian friend. It doesn't exist anymore. It was a group of drug traffickers and warlords, anyway. The unification of Afghanistan was the last thing on their agenda. The only real reason they were considered a force was because they managed to find a dumb schmuck (India) who was foolish enough to believe that their goals were altruistic. Instead of "liberating Afghanistan from the Taliban" , both the Northern Alliance and India collapsed with a series of violent farts and the eruption of spicy, Vedic defecation. It was only after the Americans arrived a unity government could be formed.

Now you talk about Iran, which is even more hilarious. I never expected Indians to have much knowledge about the world around them, but your words are seriously misinformed.
www.wsj.com/articles/iran-backs-taliban-with-cash-and-arms-1434065528
www.thedailybeast.com/.../iran-and-the-afghan-taliban-teaming-up-again...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News › Asia › Afghanistan
Iran is opening communication lines with the Taliban. There is speculation that Iran might even be funding the Taliban and strengthening it. They're not an Indian buttboy like you believe. They have their own agenda and interests.

Lets face it. India failed in Afghanistan. All it can do now is bicker like a Dehati Aurat and thump its #56inchbreast.

And the worst part is that they cant even ask for the money they have spent in Afghanistan in case India is forced to bail out from Afghanistan.

Northern Alliance? Iran? Vedic Shupapawa?
:rofl:

The Northern Alliance is dead, my deluded Indian friend. It doesn't exist anymore. It was a group of drug traffickers and warlords, anyway. The unification of Afghanistan was the last thing on their agenda. The only real reason they were considered a force was because they managed to find a dumb schmuck (India) who was foolish enough to believe that their goals were altruistic. Instead of "liberating Afghanistan from the Taliban" , both the Northern Alliance and India collapsed with a series of violent farts and the eruption of spicy, Vedic defecation. It was only after the Americans arrived a unity government could be formed.

Now you talk about Iran, which is even more hilarious. I never expected Indians to have much knowledge about the world around them, but your words are seriously misinformed.
Iran is opening communication lines with the Taliban. There is speculation that Iran might even be funding the Taliban and strengthening it. They're not an Indian buttboy like you believe. They have their own agenda and interests.

Lets face it. India failed in Afghanistan. All it can do now is bicker like a Dehati Aurat and thump its #56inchbreast.

My dear friend...People of northern area in afganistan has always supported India and . Drug traffickers and war loads are better than you half brother islamic radicle taliban. Taliban also do drug trafficking to buy arms. 9/11 has chnaged everything....pakistan is now a big looser in almost every aspect.......I read in pakistani news sites Iran's army is shelling motar fire on pakistan...shame on you.....you even cannot leave peacefully with muslim nations....Shia Majority Iran will never support Taliban...So dont bark....

Afghan oil much drugs plus they can maybe with India taken down Talibans plus Taliban Army are now smaller than 19,500 warriors. Even they won against US and NATO they will no win against Afghan Army and Security Force and maybe India to.

Then try your luck too. Afghanistan is graveyard of many outsiders and you guys can open another graveyard.:cheers:

My dear friend...People of northern area in afganistan has always supported India and . Drug traffickers and war loads are better than you half brother islamic radicle taliban. Taliban also do drug trafficking to buy arms. 9/11 has chnaged everything....pakistan is now a big looser in almost every aspect.......I read in pakistani news sites Iran's army is shelling motar fire on pakistan...shame on you.....you even cannot leave peacefully with muslim nations....Shia Majority Iran will never support Taliban...So dont bark....

Oh boy, someone doesn't understand the realities.
I admit I was generalizing when I was talking about the Northern Alliance. Drug traffickers and war "loads" ( :rofl: ) aren't the only members of the group. I'll have to remind you that the Northern Alliance consists of many of the former "Islamic radical" Mujahideen who fought against the USSR in the '80s. So you see, my ridiculously short, stubby and dark-skinned friend, India is also supporting Islamic radicals and on top of that, war "loads", pedophiles (Bacha Bazi was a common practice among Northern Alliance commanders), and traffickers. But I don't even understand why I should be explaining this to you. The Northern Alliance is dead. All India can do now is defecate as violently as possible to scare the Afghan government into abandoning peace talks with the Taliban.

Last edited:
Title is so wrong...India is the most popular country in the World.

Pakistan is isolated, bankrupt, soon to default and become another Greek, and a failed country.

you Pakistani people must watch Indian News channels, Its hilarious and relieves all the tension.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom