What's new

India feels ‘isolation’ in Afghan-Taliban talks

Oh boy, someone doesn't understand the realities.
I admit I was generalizing when I was talking about the Northern Alliance. Drug traffickers and war "loads" :-)rofl:) aren't the only members of the group. I'll have to remind you that the Northern Alliance consists of many of the former "Islamic radical" Mujahideen who fought against the USSR in the '80s. So you see, my ridiculously short, stubby and dark-skinned friend, India is also supporting Islamic radicals and on top of that, war "loads", pedophiles (Bacha Bazi was a common practice among Northern Alliance commanders), and traffickers. But I don't even understand why I should be explaining this to you. The Northern Alliance is dead. All India can do now is defecate as violently as possible to scare the Afghan government into abandoning peace talks with the Taliban.

"my ridiculously short, stubby and dark-skinned friend"......I am 6 ft1inch by the way..If u want to ridicule indians by this comment...then tell me one thing....why pakistani people (girls specially)is so crazy about Bollywood...Hritik, Ranbir,Salman, sharukh John, Akshay. Amir etc etc....and Obviously I dont have to mention about our heroines.....

why did u guys see bollywood movies..Indian soaps... we are so bad looking...:)

just look at the u guys... longbeared..no brain..radicle gene..killing each everyone in the name jihad
and creating problem for the whole world....

TTP has kicked your *** so heard that u came with the good and bad taliban theory....before that taliban was your half brother from different mother

"my ridiculously short, stubby and dark-skinned friend"......I am 6 ft1inch by the way..If u want to ridicule indians by this comment...then tell me one thing....why pakistani people (girls specially)is so crazy about Bollywood...Hritik, Ranbir,Salman, sharukh John, Akshay. Amir etc etc....and Obviously I dont have to mention about our heroines.....

why did u guys see bollywood movies..Indian soaps... we are so bad looking...:)
:sarcastic:
No need to get so touchy and defensive. It was only an innocent jest. :partay: Didn't know that your muddy-brown skin colour or your stubby height was a hot topic for you.

just look at the u guys... longbeared..no brain..radicle gene..killing each everyone in the name jihad
and creating problem for the whole world....

TTP has kicked your *** so heard that u came with the good and bad taliban theory....before that taliban was your half brother from different mother

:blah::blah::blah:

Your post is all bark and no bite. Nothing of any substance. Surprisingly similar to how India acts on the international stage.
Anyways, lets get back to the topic.

What can India do when
the Northern Alliance is dead, Iran is supporting the Taliban (I have shown three reliable Western news reports as proof), and the Afghan Government is having peace talks with the Taliban.

Title is so wrong...India is the most popular country in the World.

Pakistan is isolated, bankrupt, soon to default and become another Greek, and a failed country.

you Pakistani people must watch Indian News channels, Its hilarious and relieves all the tension.

Also watch the pakistani news channels....they will also say the same thing....and will cry how india is doing better...
most of the pakistani intelectuals are praising Indian economy our foreign policy and diplomacy....

except one... the lal topi zaid hamid .bust be writing his theory in saudi jail so lets wait for another 8 years..

:sarcastic:
No need to get so touchy and defensive. It was only an innocent jest. :partay: Didn't know that your muddy-brown skin colour or your stubby height was a hot topic for you.

Your post is all bark and no bite. Nothing of any substance. Surprisingly similar to how India acts on the international stage.
Anyways, lets get back to the topic.

What can India do when
the Northern Alliance is dead, Iran is supporting the Taliban (I have shown three reliable Western news reports as proof), and the Afghan Government is having peace talks with the Taliban.

really...bhai kuch to sharam kar....neither i am touchy nor defensive...whole south asia is identified as same..as per looks is concern...I watched one pakistani news channel in you tube...nazam sethi mann ki bath..where he said pakistani in foreign countries identify them selves as indian to avoid embarrassment .....u r a idiot...this same attitude with bangla deshis cost you east pakistan......

i am not able to post any link here...

We dont want to have any militray presence in afganistan...we want to help the people of afganistan so that in long run the pakistan cannot black mail in the name of security....almost in every US journals on afganistan they blame pakistan for sheltering the taliban...

and you know how pakistani behave in international stage...we dont have electricity we dont have oil ..please give us money...please give us money to buy arm..we are fighting for u....

Last edited:
Those crying Indian talking about chabar port should know that there will largely import from India because of energy hungry India need it.... export will be very less because Chinese already flooded there product in market in Central Asia and rest is Russian.... So India third class product have very little market......

48098921.cms

THIS WILL BE THE RESULT

pakistan_flood.jpg
Bw2_mJ3CQAEL4-x.jpg
581833-flood-1374770305-569-640x480.jpg

you started of as a good balanced poster. Look what you have become now, it's a natural disaster and you are using it for point scoring. That's a shame also better in a sense that now you have shown us your real face..

Those crying Indian talking about chabar port should know that there will largely import from India because of energy hungry India need it.... export will be very less because Chinese already flooded there product in market in Central Asia and rest is Russian.... So India third class product have very little market......

48098921.cms
bro we dont take militray aid like u...

really...bhai kuch to sharam kar....neither i am touchy nor defensive...whole south asia is identified as same..as per looks is concern...

Entire South Asia? Don't talk about the entire of South Asia when even in India, Indians line up to attack "Chinkies" from the North, gang up on illegal 'darkie" Biharis and Bengalis and worship the ground fair-skinned, tall and "superior" Brahmins walk upon. I don't look anything like you (thank God for that).

We dont want to have any militray presence in afganistan...we want to help the people of afganistan so that in long run the pakistan cannot black mail in the name of security....almost in every US journals on afganistan they blame pakistan for sheltering the taliban...

Dalit droppings. I won't bother refuting this. Your lies are as dark and filthy as your skin. If India really wanted to help Afghanistan, it wouldn't back corrupt warlords and drug traffickers who were operating years before the Taliban came into existence.
and you know how pakistani behave in international stage...we dont have electricity we dont have oil ..please give us money...please give us money to buy arm..we are fighting for u...

Again. Dalit droppings. Bad use of strawman, if I should say so myself.

Entire South Asia? Don't talk about the entire of South Asia when even in India, Indians line up to attack "Chinkies" from the North, gang up on illegal 'darkie" Biharis and Bengalis and worship the ground fair-skinned, tall and "superior" Brahmins walk upon. I don't look anything like you (thank God for that).

Dalit droppings. I won't bother refuting this. Your lies are as dark and filthy as your skin. If India really wanted to help Afghanistan, it wouldn't back corrupt warlords and drug traffickers who were operating years before the Taliban came into existence.

Again. Dalit droppings. Bad use of strawman, if I should say so myself.

donkey...Hinduism has cast problems...but atleast we dont kill each other like shia and sunni..... just look at the arab world such a big mess...Your lies are as radicle as you religion..hate in islam will screw the whole world...

India is not important, there's no need for that country to be included in the talks.

donkey...Hinduism has cast problems...but atleast we dont kill each other like shia and sunni..... just look at the arab world such a big mess...Your lies are as radicle as you religion..hate in islam will screw the whole world...

:lol:

I can tell your frustrated. That is a common feeling for Indians nowadays with the progress Pakistan is making and the only way they can respond is to defecate furiously onto online Pakistani forums. Don't take your anger out on me, though. I take what flustered Indians say on online Pakistani defence forums with a pinch of salt.
Try this Indian treatment:
enhanced-10715-1432557559-1.png

Fact is India is buying time and waiting for right moment...Pakistan can try at its best, but the animdosity that Afgans have created for Pakistan is not going down so easily...Inspite of so called new friendship between Pak and Afganistan, poor afganistan is still attacked everyday by the pakistan supported Talibanis and getting killed...So is this the frienship you are offering to them?
Also mention 3 million afghan refuges.. they hv assylum in Pakistan..
Wt india is doing there is jst to distablised pakistan ...
V r not only frnds. There is blood relation we hv

Afghan oil much drugs plus they can maybe with India taken down Talibans plus Taliban Army are now smaller than 19,500 warriors. Even they won against US and NATO they will no win against Afghan Army and Security Force and maybe India to.
Plz add two zeros to 19500=1950000

And many moreeeee u cnt expxt.. my region and i know how mch power they hv ... evn US nd NATO hv secret talks wd them and they r asking about a safe way..
But for u plz stay out fthis matter

:lol:

I can tell your frustrated. That is a common feeling for Indians nowadays with the progress Pakistan is making and the only way they can respond is to defecate furiously onto online Pakistani forums. Don't take your anger out on me, though. I take what flustered Indians say on online Pakistani defence forums with a pinch of salt.
Try this Indian treatment:
enhanced-10715-1432557559-1.png
progress and pakistan ....hahahahahaha....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom