What's new

India fears cyber attack by Pakistani hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
But of course!

I agree with you...these evil Yindhu are spoiling the world.

I am really sick of this...anyone who thinks there can be peace between India and Pakistan needs to come to this forum and read all the comments by Jana and co.

I am even beggining to hate that cute girl in her pic.

:azn::azn::azn:

toledanogunman.jpg

nice pic...i bet she wont be any different in real life.

:azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:

First the Chinesse now the Pakistani's who will be next aliens from mars give it a rest indian gov really.... its played out talk about peace lolz.

there can be better use of intelligence than this....but then if these guys stop attempting hacking,then I will probably loose my job:undecided::undecided:

WOWWW!!

how did you do that PS???

can you hack too? :partay:

WOWWW!!

how did you do that PS???

can you hack too? :partay:

Nope man.....I am just leader of small internet peaceful community named "Pakbugs" :lol:

I hope they wont hack my account for this...

The question is whether these hackers have the patronage of GoP/military or not.

If not then guys, be ready for another (buggy) threat on the lines of surgical strikes against these 'non-state actors'.

The only difference this time would be of the targets; guys better get your laptops some coolants, nanofluids and ECMs (those heater seekers are deadly..!!)

:rolleyes:

i remember i was in Lahore - Gulberg @ the Hafeez Center (those days, it was more software market than mobiles)

i bought this hacking software (off the shelf!) and got so excited, thinking i'd be able to hack into everything from hotmail accounts to even yahoos and AOLs and all of that

ended up being so esoteric i didnt even know what on earth i was looking at; and the worst part is that we had Windows version NT which was never compatible with anything else :D:D

Xeric hun manu kakh vee smajh nai ayee. main tay gaee na phir

^^ Fikar na kar meri paine...you have many brothers around here.

P.S.You know coolants can lower the heat levels and electronic counter measures help countering jamming - tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom