What's new

India favours bilateral end to sea dispute

They have a jew in their team, so do we. Lets see which jew wins...its the battle of the jews in the subcontinent.....rawwwr:chilli:....Sir Micheal Wood, i am scared of, he is one of the greatest legal minds of the 21st century.

Sir Michael Woods..hm.. don't worry, we'll tell our jew to get him drunk the night before. :lol:

Edit: Btw, this Woods guys was Myanmar's counsel as well (from his website):

Dispute concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary between Bangladesh and Myanmar in the Bay of Bengal, International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (Counsel for Myanmar).

Bangladesh v India (Maritime Boundary), arbitral tribunal under Annex VII of UNCLOS (Counsel for India) .

It's another strategy of Indian dirty politics. Talk with them were always very expensive. This time too they want to make us full. Believing them would be a bigger mistake for us. We should keep our case on the court.

We will just bulldoze BD in any tribunal...when Pakistan could not stand in front of us and lost every case in international tribunals, BD is like lollipop to us.

The only reason India wants to resolve this issue because India is fearing of loosing our part of Bay of Bengal they claim or more. They don't believe in fair game. Because bangladesh is a small country, they want their part+ part of ours and going to international court scares them to death that they may loose more. That is the only reason.

Well Hasina may do another favour to india before kicked out is to trying to solve this bileterally.

We will just bulldoze BD in any tribunal...when Pakistan could not stand in front of us and lost every case in international tribunals, BD is like lollipop to us.

come & get us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,see ur country fall apart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we r waiting!!!!

India favors bilateral solution with everybody , the end result is that the dispute never gets solved for decades :azn: ... Territorial disputes with almost every neighbor - Yes its Incredible India !

Yes , Rann of Kutch was solved bilaterally :lol:

Our root is very strong. So no one can defeat us any day. We'll be the winner end of the day. If India attacks us there will so many helps for us that they cannot even imagine. Even half of Indian province will work in favor of us. Maobadi,Ulpha,Islamic organizations etc etc etc.

So never bother us.Mind it everybody.

So, how India is going to bulldoze us in an international court of arbitration? Rather, we will bulldoze India, same as it happened with Burma. Cases are different every time. BD-India cases are different from Pakistan-India cases.

the only way you can bulldoze us if if you do it literally, otherwise I dont see us getting bulldozed.

Bangladesh will loose against India. We have claim not just from the east, but from the south too. We ll be getting our due share of EEZ around the Andaman Nicobar Islands.

All your bases belong to mine. :enjoy:

Bangladesh will loose against India. We have claim not just from the east, but from the south too. We ll be getting our due share of EEZ around the Andaman Nicobar Islands.

All your bases belong to mine. :enjoy:

lol we also have claims on Talpatti, so lets also count from that also.

All your bases belongs to me-- which game cheat code is that- played a long time back, can't remember, can i get some help on it.

If we have a compromise solution with India then we must do the same with Myanmar and if we don't then they will definitely attack us ......... There cannot be any bilateral deal or a multilateral one. We must go by the court verdict ......

lol we also have claims on Talpatti, so lets also count from that also.

All your bases belongs to me-- which game cheat code is that- played a long time back, can't remember, can i get some help on it.

Talpatti Island has disappeared and either case hasn't got anything to do with the EEZ and continental shelf claims. That island was right near the mouth of the delta.

And the cheat code used to work for Starcraft and few other games.

There is no way Bangladesh can enforce bilateral treaty with india, india knows that. That is why india is asking to pushing for such ploy. At the same time Awami regime can not be trusted with Bangladesh national interest. And with india they are acting like an indian tool.

If somehow awami league can keep her power next term, mark my words they will be pushing for the free trade agreement which will destroy almost every kind of business.

Back
Top Bottom