What's new

India favours bilateral end to sea dispute

i agree there can be no bilateral peaceful negotiation in this matter,the only solution is-BLOODY BEAUTIFUL WAR!!!:enjoy:

i agree there can be no bilateral peaceful negotiation in this matter,the only solution is-BLOODY BEAUTIFUL WAR!!!:enjoy:
Why war bro??UN is yet to declare the results though its a long process but worth waiting.

Indian's liars, theifs, betrayers and murderers. Either a gaddar or trechurus or dumb *** will believe their words. The thing is when we have envieable social structure, healthy economy, strong military and a nuke Insh Allah, then we can do all the talking with india. Other than that, no trust in them.
why because we freed you guys?

Thanks a lot to you guys because your help made us free but when you starts to whine about the same thing again and again then it looses its worthiness:coffee:

Thanks a lot to you guys because your help made us free but when you starts to whine about the same thing again and again then it looses its worthiness:coffee:
so freedom is not worthy for you>?

You had your personal interest in mind more than freeing us. It wasn't done with the most honest of causes, lets get real here. You didn't do any charity here, you wanted to break pakistan in 2 for strategic reasons, when you did; your soldiers came and looted. So it wasn't like we were receiving charity. Mujib thanked you a lot along with awami league both by actions and words. So, get over it.

You had your personal interest in mind more than freeing us. It wasn't done with the most honest of causes, lets get real here. You didn't do any charity here, you wanted to break pakistan in 2 for strategic reasons, when you did; your soldiers came and looted. So it wasn't like we were receiving charity. Mujib thanked you a lot along with awami league both by actions and words. So, get over it.
So India is lier, theif,betrayer and murderer. But bangladesh is not lier, traiter and backstabber?

Bangladeshi are the biggest backstabber. Atleast pakistan comes out in open but BD is the real 'asteen ka saap'

So India is lier, theif,betrayer and murderer. But bangladesh is not lier, traiter and backstabber?

stop being so melodramatic like a woman. In international politics there is no aid or helping out, its all about mutual interests. You helped us, we thanked you and mujib and bal gave you lots of perks even the transit. I didn't call you a liar or a backstabber, stop twisting words and getting emotional like a girl.

stop being so melodramatic like a woman. In international politics there is no aid or helping out, its all about mutual interests. You helped us, we thanked you and mujib and bal gave you lots of perks even the transit. I didn't call you a liar or a backstabber, stop twisting words and getting emotional like a girl.

berlin wall broke and 2 germany's united..tera kya hoga kaliyaa.

yes in the future we will re unite the bengali territory.The actual bengali map is so big that u cant imagine.Hope that our people's mind should turn around on this matter.By uniting that bengal people will get their actual power & freedom.

you replied to a reply to a post that said so. My rhetorical question was basically pointing to fact that both sides can make such claims and have grievences.
I did not say bangladesh is backstabber, I completely agree that we fought 71 for ourselves, even our official position was we wont tolerate refugees for long.
You sound more emotional than me, hope my clarification has clamed your nerves. :)

you replied to a reply to a post that said so. I did not say bangladesh is backstabber, I completely agree that we fought 71 for ourselves, even our official position was we wont tolerate refugees for long.
You sound more emotional than me, hope my clarification has clamed your nerves. :)

i am kool :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom