What's new

India eyes Israel's Iron Dome to counter Pak, puppets

I can bet if they ccan cross even west india or even few parts of north india.
India dont rely on iron dome :rolleyes:,just want to induct as a layer of defence like other layers.

India can't rely on Iron Dome. Just want to induct another fancy weapon even when you don't need it and it is a waste of money? I didn't know India went the Arabs' way....but Arabs are rich not f*lthy poor. So I'd still say that this article is stupid and if India actually goes through to buy Iron Dome...then it is even more stupid.

So Pakistan missiles can't cross West India? I thought they had enough range and sophistication level....

The Pakistani Generals are more smarter than you - your Generals will think a hundred times before launching against Indian Civilian cities but it if really comes down to that then there's no stopping India including the bombardment from the Arabian Sea.

If the need ever arises.... "MY GENERALS" will DEVASTATE your backward chunk of land and your Army won't be able to even step in our mainland territory. #Fact.

Now you can continue with your rants though.....

Countering Pakistan's artillery fire with.......Iron Dome? :blink: Insanity. This would be TOO costly for India and Pakistani strategists would just love this situation. I don't think Indian planners are THIS stupid. The article is stupid , I would say. Iron Dome is not a weapon system designed to take on a large conventional adversary such as Pakistan Army.

Probably you're not much aware about the working principal of Iron Dome, it calculates the trajectory of the incoming artillery and engages only those who's heading towards the protected zone.

And once they fire their artillery, our weapons locating radar will pin point their location, and a counter artillery or missile barrages will take their units down within a minute or two.

See, warfare is not like kindergarten mathematics. ;)

India can't rely on Iron Dome. Just want to induct another fancy weapon even when you don't need it and it is a waste of money? I didn't know India went the Arabs' way....but Arabs are rich not f*lthy poor. So I'd still say that this article is stupid and if India actually goes through to buy Iron Dome...then it is even more stupid.

So Pakistan missiles can't cross West India? I thought they had enough range and sophistication level....

If the need ever arises.... "MY GENERALS" will DEVASTATE your backward chunk of land and your Army won't be able to even step in our mainland territory. #Fact.

Now you can continue with your rants though.....

:lol: You are getting more ridiculous by the minute - you are under a super grand illusion that Pakistan is too powerful than teeny India :rolleyes:

Get well soon.

You are not representative of the American public opinion. Most dislike Pakistan, and there a a very large distrust between the two countries, especially since your number 1 enemy was found hiding there.

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!

I thought you were Canadian? Oh now I know--You are an Indian-Canadian. lol

Yes everything you said is right. Pakistan and the U.S doesn't go well together...SO? What does this has to do with the topic in hand?

There is a reason why the Obama admin never informed the Pk government of the impending raid. And there is a reason you are droning them.

And?

Anyhow carry on, trolls like you are common, but thankfully not representative. The Us just sold some Apache's to india, and not Pakistan, same with the nuclear cooperation. Says something doesnt it.

:lol:

And?

What does your neckless rant has to do with;

A) Topic in hand.
B) My reply to the topic.

Nobody is a representative of the majority of any nation here , the point being ? :azn: ... How is it trolling by the way if somebody points the obvious flaws/shortcomings in the system or doctrine ?

Not my fight, but he is belittling his own nation by acting like the Iranian president.

During conflict, once India neutralizes most of Pakistani Missile sites, Pakistan might resort to short range rockets towards border towns and bases. India would want safeguards against that.

here come 10 kadam mentality again......:lol:

also equip all the soldiers with ironfist counter measure...... we might fire rpgs as last resort :D

Indian , See my flags.

I said "my" generals will devastate your backward chunk of land , IF the need arises.

PS. Why would a Pakistani call India as "backward"? Does this happen in the PDF too? :woot:

:lol: Why would an American call India "Backward" - but a Pakistani out of his ignorance surely will.

And once they fire their artillery, our weapons locating radar will pin point their location, and a counter artillery or missile barrages will take their units down within a minute or two.

You are talking about the seventh largest standing military here :azn: ... Do you think that we do not have weapon locating radars or artillery ? :lol:

Yes kid , fighting a warfare isn't kindergarten mathematics like you supposed it to be ...

here come 10 kadam mentality again......:lol:

also equip all the soldiers with ironfist counter measure...... we might fire rpgs as last resort :D

:lol: saw the posts I was replying to...

Pakistan can take out entire India and poor India cannot even take out a few missile sites in Pakistan....yeah very believable.

Back
Top Bottom