What's new

India eyes 100,000 Saudis a year

Yeh i know that thousands are being sent back home. as many from other countries too.

i am asking about this new figure of 100,000 target . will it be affected by the new law?

Madam.... the thread is about India looking forward to welcome 100000 Tourists from Saudi Arabia.... and not about 100000 Indians getting jobs in SA......

Are we missing something... or are we reading something else.

So what was the number of Indians earlier ?

How the new law there is not going to affect the Indian labourers there?

perhaps u didnt read the article..

:funny BS from an Indian.

infact its India that is responsible for deobandi scum around.

anyway keep us out of this thread and focus on number of Indians who will be sent to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for work.

Yeh i know that thousands are being sent back home. as many from other countries too.

i am asking about this new figure of 100,000 target . will it be affected by the new law?
:omghaha::omghaha:

Madam.... the thread is about India looking forward to welcome 100000 Tourists from Saudi Arabia.... and not about 100000 Indians getting jobs in SA......

:lol: my apology.

yeh we are missing something and that is my brain in this thread heheheheh

perhaps u didnt read the article..

:omghaha::omghaha:

I would rather not accuse India of spreading nothing but Biryani :D

Yaay :victory:

Nothing against individual Saudis but the radical preachers need to be stopped.

Many Saudis lost their lives because of these backward idiots too.

Indeed.
It remains to be seen what measures we take. Decision making is slow.
As I said, beyond the law, there is the question of visitors using common sense in dressing appropriately and according to where they are.
Here if you are walking around in those black burqa's, the people will think you are a terrorist and about to blow yourself up.

As regards to Saudi Arabia funding terrorist organiztions, there has been ample proof, and post 9/11, it was that proof that made US force KSA stop funding those organizations.

That apart after that stopped, KSA started massively funding mosques where a radical and extremist version of Islam is preached - salafism/wahhabism.

The bottom half of your post is null. You Indians have no clue what you guys are talking about, You just perpetuate the stereotype you hear form here and elsewhere.

Your second point. I don't think there is a single Saudi would ever wants to visit india. Nothing but slums, dirty and polluted environment, we saudis mostly head to Europe, America north and south during the Summer, others go to places like Malaysia and Indonesia. another thing, you don't force anyone to dress like indians in order to visit india. we in KSA don't force indians to dress like us. Indians dress like indians In KSA except for the women Abayah in public. If they don't like it they are welcome to leave. This is Islamic Saudi Arabia and not secular India.....you call yourself democratic yet oppressing your Muslims citizens/showing intolerance toward others belief.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom