What's new

India eyes 100,000 Saudis a year

Dude .... I can understand your support to Kashmir issue to Pakistan....But do you ever know that India has more than 15 million Muslim people too....And on top of when SA talks about supporting for Islamic cause, I really gets confused....If you really support Muslim brotherhood, then why you and your gulf brothers are having US bases through out the nation and you are up against Iran which is nothing but a peaceful Islamic nation only.....Is it not surprising??....

I don't have a US military base. And my Kashmir stand is different from the other Muslims if that's what you're saying.

@Yzd Khalifa

i have nothing against you nor your country. i have found the Saudis on this forum-quiet unexpectedly- far more mature than i expected.

my question is simple.What does a normal Saudi think of India? which way do you see our ties going ahead in future?

About kashmir, your entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't change the reality that Kashmir will have to be sorted out between India and Pakistan. NO religion will be forever,but the inhabitants and land will outlive any religion for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yzd Khalifa

i have nothing against you nor your country. i have found the Saudis on this forum-quiet amusingly- far more mature than i expected.

my question is simple.What does a normal Saudi think of India? which way do you see our ties going ahead in future?

About kashmir, your entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't change the reality that Kashmir will have to be sorted out between India and Pakistan. NO religion will be forever,but the inhabitants and land will outlive any religion for sure.

Saudis here are more mature than many Indians, they are quite nasty with iranians though... :cheesy:

Well, it does seem interesting ,but what can you do? It's their faith, their choice. After all, India is a democratic country!

It is.
But there is a certain respect to be had for the host country's culture. This is India, not Arabia, and Delhi to be precise.
You dont wear clothes that make the general population uncomfortable.

In any case, this is one of the reasons why I believe we should infact try and reduce the number of tourists from Gulf to India instead of trying to encourage them.

Good news for sure- tourism brings many benifts. I think though that there is a genuine reason to be cautious of certain Saudi elements as one has to be cautious of all radical elemants fro every nation. I don't think India has anything too much to fear from Saudi Arabia as they know that that $hit won't fly in India so it it will be kept small if at all. Addtionally I think the Saudis themselves are turning against these radical scum.

Saudi Arabia has been directly responsible along with Pakistan for the growing wahhabi influence in India and corresponding increase in terrorism.

Saudi Arabia has been the prime fund supplier for the terrorist organizations as well. Though that has reduced a good extent under US pressure after 9/11.

Awwww...thanks. Meanwhile you enjoy living in a medieval country which pretty much everyone in the civilized world is disgusted by.

Thank you :bunny:

@Yzd Khalifa

i have nothing against you nor your country. i have found the Saudis on this forum-quiet unexpectedly- far more mature than i expected.

It depends on what Saudi are you talking to. We ,like any other nation in the world, have left wingers and right wingers ,hardliners and moderates.

For me I DO admire India's foreign policy ,you people seem to have a very rational decision-makers who try to seek an independent policy. Also, from a Saudi speaking view point, India is very well-known for its technological advancement , IT industries ,and medical research -India has done a great job in radiology.

I believe there is a bright future for the GCC-Indo relations, India seems to be interested in doing business with the Gulf states which is good for both side ,so I guess you can call it a win-win situation if you would Sir.

I was flipping with the Indian folks here. Just look at how many comments have we enjoyed, interacting with people is something awesome especially when in the virtual world. Plus, I'm not religious ,and KSA tries its hardest not to take sides between India and Pakistan.

And tbqh, I have spoken with people from Kahsmir who told me that they want to gain their full independence and have a state of their own.

Saudis here are more mature than many Indians, they are quite nasty with iranians though... :cheesy:
:undecided: What about Indians and Chinese in these boards :D?

No, we don't have a problem with Iran ,but with their fanatic mullah regime.

It is.
But there is a certain respect to be had for the host country's culture. This is India, not Arabia, and Delhi to be precise.

In any case, this is one of the reasons why I believe we should infact try and reduce the number of tourists from Gulf to India instead of trying to encourage them.

Saudi Arabia has been directly responsible along with Pakistan for the growing wahhabi influence in India and corresponding increase in terrorism.

Saudi Arabia has been the prime fund supplier for the terrorist organizations as well. Though that has reduced a good extent under US pressure after 9/11.

Once again, It is your country and your rules. The French had taken counter measure for religious dress codes ,and you can fallow them in that pattern.

You don't have any proof to use against KSA for sponsoring terrorism in your country. In fact KSA work with India to chase those terrorist with you too. Just like what the Pakistan is doing.

Once again, It is your country and your rules. The French had taken counter measure for religious dress codes ,and you can fallow them in that pattern.

You don't have any proof to use against KSA for sponsoring terrorism in your country. In fact KSA work with India to chase those terrorist with you too. Just like what the Pakistan is doing.

Indeed.
It remains to be seen what measures we take. Decision making is slow.
As I said, beyond the law, there is the question of visitors using common sense in dressing appropriately and according to where they are.
Here if you are walking around in those black burqa's, the people will think you are a terrorist and about to blow yourself up.

As regards to Saudi Arabia funding terrorist organiztions, there has been ample proof, and post 9/11, it was that proof that made US force KSA stop funding those organizations.

That apart after that stopped, KSA started massively funding mosques where a radical and extremist version of Islam is preached - salafism/wahhabism.

Indeed.
It remains to be seen what measures we take. Decision making is slow.
As I said, beyond the law, there is the question of visitors using common sense in dressing appropriately and according to where they are.
Here if you are walking around in those black burqa's, the people will think you are a terrorist and about to blow yourself up.

Interesting. So, I would assume that the Indian government will come up with something soon? Very good I'm sure people in the Gulf will understand then.

No, KSA never funded terrorism. In fact, the US itself helped to create Al-Qedea in Afghanistan to fight the soviet. Anyway, I think I understand what you're getting at though, we have had some problems in the past when some people deposit cash from KSA to elsewhere that the cash goes to the hand of the terrorists that's all.

Cheers :smart:

Nothing against individual Saudis but the radical preachers need to be stopped.

So what was the number of Indians earlier ?

How the new law there is not going to affect the Indian labourers there?

It is.

:funny BS from an Indian.

infact its India that is responsible for deobandi scum around.

anyway keep us out of this thread and focus on number of Indians who will be sent to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for work.

Yeh i know that thousands are being sent back home. as many from other countries too.

i am asking about this new figure of 100,000 target . will it be affected by the new law?

Back
Top Bottom