What's new

India eyes 100,000 Saudis a year

Sorry. But I am sure that you have noticed that being African here on this forum is seen as a bad thing. Or "brown" if you notice all the flamewars between members from across the world.

Quite sad since Africans are wonderful people.

Well my skin is kinda pale/white, but I fecking hate it. :pissed:
But I get tanned very easily, and I prefer the brownie version of myself.
That is why I travel to Iran, Turkey for summer periods to brown myself up. :D

Well my skin is kinda pale/white, but I fecking hate it. :pissed:
But I get tanned very easily, and I prefer the brownie version of myself.
That is why I travel to Iran, Turkey for summer periods to brown myself up. :D

:omghaha:

I am sure you will be fine anyway. I have the same "problem" now when living in Europe where the sun is nearly non-existent during winter. Goes for the majority of Europe. Absolutely horrible since I can't stand cold weather or snow, excluding snow in the mountains.

I have heard that India is really cheap to travel in. Even the expensive hotels. I would personally like to visit Delhi and Kerala/Goa since the two last regions have a long connection to the Arab world through trade, settlements etc. India food is not bad either.

I am sure you will be fine anyway. I have the same "problem" now when living in Europe where the sun is nearly non-existent during winter. Goes for the majority of Europe. Absolutely horrible since I can't stand cold weather or snow, excluding snow in the mountains.

I have heard that India is really cheap to travel in. Even the expensive hotels. I would personally like to visit Delhi and Kerala/Goa since the two last regions have a long connection to the Arab world through trade, settlements etc. India food is not bad either.

India is actually not cheap, if you stay in expensive hotels. Travelling is cheap in trains and food is very cheap. But if you want to backpack and dont have issues with dirt and *****, it can be very cheap.

India is actually not cheap, if you stay in expensive hotels. Travelling is cheap in trains and food is very cheap. But if you want to backpack and dont have issues with dirt and *****, it can be very cheap.

I heard that it is very cheap compared to Europe, Maldives and other ares where tourism is big. I am open for most things. Backpack would not hurt if I went with some good friends or relatives that would be open for it but I would prefer hotels. Dirt is everywhere where humans live so I guess I will survive.

May I ask where you are from in India?:cheesy:

In Europe its not only the weather that is so boring, but even the atmosphere and people. The food is also rather tasteless, compared to Middle Eastern. I kinda hate it over here. lol

I heard that it is very cheap compared to Europe, Maldives and other ares where tourism is big. I am open for most things. Backpack would not hurt if I went with some good friends or relatives that would be open for it but I would prefer hotels. Dirt is everywhere where humans live so I guess I will survive.

maldives is expensive,(they specifically targe rich tourist) europe is not. Thats because you need to spend quite a bit of money in India to have same level of comfort. For example you will find cockroach and bedbug in almost all hotels in India which is below 3 star. Because India is generally dirty, backpacking is lot more hassle and you might get sick.
I am talking about main touristy areas, places near hills or mountains are usually cleaner in India.

yes you can get room in hotels from 3$ to 3k $... it might vary if you heritage hotels...

yes you can get room in hotels from 3$ to 3k $... it might vary if you heritage hotels...

In Europe its not only the weather that is so boring, but even the atmosphere and people. The food is also rather tasteless, compared to Middle Eastern. I kinda hate it over here. lol

I am currently studying in a certain country that starts with D and ends with K. So tell me about it. Today is rained all day long. The highest temperature this year, for 1-2 days, was 25 ºC, LOL. Absolutely horrible. I even miss France.

Tell me about the food, LOL. Oh man. Let's not even go there. The people don't know the word spices apart from salt and pepper.:omghaha:

At least the days are long so that's a positive thing.

I am currently studying in a certain country that starts with D and ends with K. So tell me about it. Today is rained all day long. The highest temperature this year, for 1-2 days, was 25 ºC, LOL. Absolutely horrible. I even miss France.

Tell me about the food, LOL. Oh man. Let's not even go there. The people don't know the word spices apart from salt and pepper.:omghaha:

At least the days are long so that's a positive thing.

you should have been in UK.. no shortage of spicy food... :chilli:

maldives is expensive,(they specifically targe rich tourist) europe is not. Thats because you need to spend quite a bit of money in India to have same level of comfort. For example you will find cockroach and bedbug in almost all hotels in India which is below 3 star. Because India is generally dirty, backpacking is lot more hassle and you might get sick.
I am talking about main touristy areas, places near hills or mountains are usually cleaner in India.

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. I know since one of my elder brothers and his wife went to Maldives. It's not cheap but it obviously depends on what you consider expensive. So hence why I called India a relatively cheap country to travel in.

India is a very diverse country, much like our Arab world, so I imagine that you can find something for your own taste that you can appreciate.

Personally I am hooked on Kerala/Goa.:D

If you bring Audis, no problem.

Saudis in Audis - YouTube

Self-criticism has never been a strong virtue among us Arabs due to being a very proud people but the world is changing so here you have it.:omghaha:

Yes, comedy is booming in KSA too and shows as well that even criticize the government and make fun of the the corruption.

Good news for sure- tourism brings many benifts. I think though that there is a genuine reason to be cautious of certain Saudi elements as one has to be cautious of all radical elemants fro every nation. I don't think India has anything too much to fear from Saudi Arabia as they know that that $hit won't fly in India so it it will be kept small if at all. Addtionally I think the Saudis themselves are turning against these radical scum.

Dude .... I can understand your support to Kashmir issue to Pakistan....But do you ever know that India has more than 15 million Muslim people too....And on top of when SA talks about supporting for Islamic cause, I really gets confused....If you really support Muslim brotherhood, then why you and your gulf brothers are having US bases through out the nation and you are up against Iran which is nothing but a peaceful Islamic nation only.....Is it not surprising??....

Back
Top Bottom