What's new

India eyes 100,000 Saudis a year

Man dont turn this thread into a troll war... this was seriously not needed.. and below the belt.

Tarek Fateh also says tht india has a culture of rape... would you agree with him on that one too?

I am not a supporter of his views (with regard to India/Pakistan), I havent even watched him much except one or two clips here and there. Was just answering that guy on overseas Indians and Pakistanis.

90% of Pakistanis living in Canada have Indian background. They look the same, smell the same, and speak the same. Not a good example to give. Don't generalize overseas Pakistanis with 1 ethnicity and 1 country.

Fair enough, I was just answering that overseas Indians are better than overseas Paks...

Anywas the pretending part happens in USA post 9/11, not canada... But i must have gone off-topic....

To be honest i am not a supporter of having increased tourism or ties of any kind but simple buying of oil and selling of our products with any Arabian country.

Those people are nothing but trouble - the more Indians get exposed to them - the more they get radicalized.
Their wahhabi islam is the root cause of all terrorism problems in India today.

And Saudi Arabia has the great distinction of being the country that has financed most extremist madrassas all over the globe that spout wahhabi islam.

This is not Pakistan where they are given free ride over law.Your women' are exported all over middle east in addition to sex tourism of Pakistan.:rofl:

dont stoop to his level, just report the post!

To be honest i am not a supporter of having increased tourism or ties of any kind but simple buying of oil and selling of our products with any Arabian country.

Those people are nothing but trouble - the more Indians get exposed to them - the more they get radicalized.
Their wahhabi islam is the root cause of all terrorism problems in India today.

And Saudi Arabia has the great distinction of being the country that has financed most extremist madrassas all over the globe that spout wahhabi islam.

I concur with your opinion.

Really? We need Arab tourists? They used to throng Bombay in the 1960s - mostly to see rain as they had never seen rain before. Anyhow - our Incredible India campaign should target tourists in developed, democratic and secular nations - not the Arabs.

Few of my Saudi friends visited India and their reaction was ---- :astagh: They said they would never go back again

I might agree and the reason could be that we don't give them free military air bases and open gaming licences to hunt anything and everything in our land.

Bit offtopic but I have seen a trend in UP/Bihar where a Saudi comes and then that area gets Mosque and/or Madarsa. The problem is not opening Mosque/Madarsa but then few Jamati people start getting aid which is used for other purpose. Not to mention but against illegal activities like SIMI, IM etc.

Arab tourists don't exactly have a good reputation :angry:. If they come monitor them.

Thanks for letting me know! I will make sure that I won't come around!

we are more emotional than arab people.. :cry: :laughcry: :angry:

Well, they most certainly are ,but we're very pragmatic! Don't expect me to shed crocodile tears for someone who took full responsibility for bombing a bus in an X or Y location ,and turn a blind eye to racist Italians who killed two Indians fishermen and thought they can get away with it because they're special, absolutely not.

Its yours also... You can visit anytime you please

We strongly feel about " whole universe is a big family"

Look how gentle this guy is, he took it sportingly
Taking my hat off for ya! :police:
I went to the Pakistani Kashmir!

Unfortunately I have never met an outsider who's visited Pakistan. Don't expect to meet any in the future either.

I've been there and saw 100s of Saudi students

Where did you go ? I hope you didn't go to Karachi. That is the only worst city to ever go to.

It doesn't matter where did I go to. The only thing that I can say is that enjoyed it.

Didn't you have Pak army chief Ashfaq Kayani in your DP till a few days back ?

Wonder why a Saudi would be bothered :what: :lol:

I do bother Sir! Pakistan and KSA are one! And FTW :D

Indians are cool

Really? We need Arab tourists? They used to throng Bombay in the 1960s - mostly to see rain as they had never seen rain before. Anyhow - our Incredible India campaign should target tourists in developed, democratic and secular nations - not the Arabs.

Stop this bs...india is a poor, starving country with more poors than whole africa..

Tourism is good for you...it doesn't matter who comes. Why so extremist kolaveri? Arabs don't need to come to india to spread their ideology..They fund Islamic Satellite Channels, Islamic Research centers in india, and most of all : Arabs support the bomb... Dr Zakir Naik :D

He alone is more dangerous than 100,000 Arab tourists...

Your FM is dreaming! The Arabs don't hang out in India = /

Stop this bs...india is a poor, starving country with more poors than whole africa..

Tourism is good for you...it doesn't matter who comes. Why so extremist kolaveri? Arabs don't need to come to india to spread their ideology..They fund Islamic Satellite Channels, Islamic Research centers in india, and most of all : Arabs support the bomb... Dr Zakir Naik :D

Crazy Pakistani :rofl:

:pakistan:

Your FM is dreaming! The Arabs don't hang out in India = /

Crazy Pakistani :rofl:

:pakistan:

Read my post again - I said Arabs used to come to Bombay in throes in the 1960s - a hotel called Hotel Diplomat behind the Taj Mahal hotel was their favorite haunt. You still see Arabs in hotels in Bombay with their women finally not wearing veils.

I should have been clearer. I am fine with Arabs from countries like Jordan, it is the Saudis who are an issue with their hate-filled agenda. In fact, Jordan itself keeps marketing itself in the Indian market for tourism. Of course, there is a lot of poverty in India but that doesn't mean we let the riff raff in - it's the Pakistanis who do that - tourism there is a joke - so it is American troops who come in there, bajao your citizens and go back without Pakistan doing anything.

Read my post again - I said Arabs used to come to Bombay in throes in the 1960s - a hotel called Hotel Diplomat behind the Taj Mahal hotel was their favorite haunt. You still see Arabs in hotels in Bombay with their women finally not wearing veils.

I saw one Arab couple women in Delhi recently.

The male was wearing the white robe with the headrest and the female was in a black burqa.

..In a posh South Delhi mall - jarring sight to be honest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom