What's new

India extremists and media push South Asia to the edge of a deadly war

I didn't find such Stores/Shops. I shopped from couple of Shops and if you want I can Post Pictures too. :sleep: :coffee:

There are some Kashmiri Members on PDF, who support Pakistan. May be they can POST Pictures of Stores/shops which sells Pakistan Military Uniforms which I couldn't find :sarcastic:

If you want to buy Paksitani Military Uniforms then you have to look in shops around Rawalpindi GHQ, PAF Kamra, PNS Mehran, ISI office Sukkur, Bannu Central Jail, Dera Ismail Khan Central Jail, Chillas and so on.......... You can even pick up some G3 rifles, RPGs and grenades if you negotiate carefully.

Its all there.

There is no proof that Pakistan was involved. It could be Kashmiris from Indian-OCCUPIED-Kashmir who dressed up in Pakistani Soldier uniform did it. Or it could be the Talibans who did it. But as usual , India BLAMES Pakistan !

Then it is a bigger problem for Pakistan, :-D Do you understand that?

There is no proof that Pakistan was involved. It could be Kashmiris from Indian-OCCUPIED-Kashmir who dressed up in Pakistani Soldier uniform did it. Or it could be the Talibans who did it. But as usual , India BLAMES Pakistan !

Oh you mean the same way some Pakistani soldiers hired some US/NATO helis and rained bullets and missiles/bombs on their own Pakistani soldiers and killed 25 Pakistani soldiers instantly?

:bunny:

Terrorism will go away soon inshallah.

Soon it will:sick:

Send more army to LoC, Kill the Indians, make more nukes, buy more f-16s, paint more missiles & give shelter to freedom fighters :-)lol:) like OBL & Hafis saeed....terrorism will go.......:partay:

Soon it will:sick:

Send more army to LoC, Kill the Indians, make more nukes, buy more f-16s, paint more missiles & give shelter to freedom fighters :-)lol:) like OBL & Hafis saeed....terrorism will go.......:partay:

Dude a guy from "kochi" which sounds something else in punjabi shouldnt bs and rant.

Back
Top Bottom