What's new

India extremists and media push South Asia to the edge of a deadly war

And the attack and assault on Indian soldiers was an effort by Pakistan to prove its firm commitment for peace in South Asia.

And the attack and assault on Indian solders was an effort by Pakistan to prove its firm commitment for peace in South Asia.

There is no proof that Pakistan was involved. It could be Kashmiris from Indian-OCCUPIED-Kashmir who dressed up in Pakistani Soldier uniform did it. Or it could be the Talibans who did it. But as usual , India BLAMES Pakistan !

There is no proof that Pakistan was involved. It could be Kashmiris from Indian-OCCUPIED-Kashmir who dressed up in Pakistani Soldier uniform did it. Or it could be the Talibans who did it. But as usual , India BLAMES Pakistan !

I guess pak army uniforms are available at the corner nukkad store?

Their were Six men on patrol five were killed in an ambush while one was injured....he has spoken and is the proof.According to the Indian Army official statement-20 terrorists along with the help of Pakistani soldiers carried out the ambush.

There is no sense bringing Taliban in ,they are happy with holding there grounds in Afghanistan and bombing and assaulting Pakistani govt.,Army,ISI establishments inside Pakistan rather than coming inside Indian Border and killing Indian soldiers for any reason whatsoever.

Their were Six men on patrol five were killed in an ambush while one was injured....he has spoken and is the proof.According to the Indian Army official statement-20 terrorists along with the help of Pakistani solders carried out the ambush.

There is no sense bringing Taliban in ,they are happy with holding there grounds in Afghanistan and bombing and assaulting Pakistani govt.,Army,ISI establishments inside Pakistan rather than coming inside Indian Border and killing Indian solders for any reason whatsoever.

If Taliban was happy then why did they attack the Indian consulate in Afghanistan ?

Attack on Indian Consulate in Afghanistan Highlights Geopolitical Tensions | The Pulse | The Diplomat

I guess pak army uniforms are available at the corner nukkad store?

Manufactured by the Indian Garment Industry and sold in Indian-OCCUPIED-Kashmir.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Taliban was happy then why did they attack the Indian consulate in Afghanistan ?

Attack on Indian Consulate in Afghanistan Highlights Geopolitical Tensions | The Pulse | The Diplomat

Manufactured by the Indian Garment Industry and sold in Indian-OCCUPIED-Kashmir.

BBC News - Afghan attack targets Indian mission
However, a Taliban spokesman denied responsibility for Saturday's attack.

"Our fighters have not carried out any attack in Jalalabad," Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told AFP news agency.

There you go

BBC News - Afghan attack targets Indian mission
However, a Taliban spokesman denied responsibility for Saturday's attack.

"Our fighters have not carried out any attack in Jalalabad," Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told AFP news agency.

There you go

And you believe in the Taliban because they are India's ally in Afghanistan ? :rofl:

India’s presence in Afghanistan: Pakistan’s concerns not groundless, US envoy
India

And you believe in the Taliban because they are India's ally in Afghanistan ? :rofl:

India’s presence in Afghanistan: Pakistan’s concerns not groundless, US envoy
India

"I think it's exaggerated... that presence is rather minuscule. You're talking about a dozen or two-dozen people at most. India has a strong economic and cultural presence in Afghanistan. It's perfectly reasonably for them to have a diplomatic and consular presence in the country," Special US Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan James Dobbins told the BBCHindi.com in an interview.
Pakistan concerns on Indian presence in Afghanistan exaggerated: US - The Economic Times

There you go AGAIN..

"I think it's exaggerated... that presence is rather minuscule. You're talking about a dozen or two-dozen people at most. India has a strong economic and cultural presence in Afghanistan. It's perfectly reasonably for them to have a diplomatic and consular presence in the country," Special US Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan James Dobbins told the BBCHindi.com in an interview.
Pakistan concerns on Indian presence in Afghanistan exaggerated: US - The Economic Times

There you go AGAIN..

Economic Times of India !!! LOL What a nice source to get a non-bias article

Ahhh!!!! i must have missed those during my trip to kashmir. @Flamingo since you were recently there see any of these stores?:)

I didn't find such Stores/Shops. I shopped from couple of Shops and if you want I can Post Pictures too. :sleep: :coffee:

There are some Kashmiri Members on PDF, who support Pakistan. May be they can POST Pictures of Stores/shops which sells Pakistan Military Uniforms which I couldn't find :sarcastic:

Last edited by a moderator:
Economic Times of India !!! LOL What a nice source to get a non-bias article

Its certainly better then The Express Tribune.PK....Which makes the headline over certain lines of the article while the article comes out to be different when is read throughout..

Back
Top Bottom