What's new

India expels American diplomat

Is this inherited karma?
no it's the teachings and blessing from elders which unfortunately u didn'
Ok just agree that america behaved stupid and silly with their ego in this case...And go back to ur cave...

why was that dumb?

post reported again!!!
these guys wont understand whats the meaning of close knitted family and inherited values.whats the meaning of grand parents and what values they teach us our life.i am only heartened to see the posts of indian wanna be americans or europians that think that they have more say than us on indian matters and think that they are the one ones running our country than us.they are of limited numbers and still think they own us,they don't get the mood of general indians and argue for their adopted countries for the sake of dollars and pounds without the reasoning for what we are against.

Last edited:
There is eerie silence in typical foreign relation chatter box. Timing is also interesting, going into weekend. Next statement action from state department should have some indication which way US going to act.

Possibly. However, as near as I recall Judaism teaches that G-d judges a person by the deeds he commits in his own time, not those of his ancestors and certainly not the deeds that may be committed by his descendants.

If you're angry at Jews as a people because you feel you don't measure up to your ancestors, that's the same as condemning an entire people because they're too good, isn't it?
it;s not in judaism but it;s in all religion.i certainly did not take credit of good deeds committed by my ancestors for myself,i can never think in their unselfish league and nor iam angry at jews and they are good people(that's why i separated jews from zionists,hope u get the the point)
but u have to understand that there are many good people , so do not generalize with ur partial eyes.anyways i thought ur a false flagger ,if ur not then i am sorry for that and i still know u didn't the point why the majority of indians angry and what for?and why i should be angry at jews even if i feel i don't measure up to my ancestors,what's the connection?.israel is a friend and always remain so.

Last edited:
you can't prove a negative ... absurd claims are just absurd claims. there is vidoe reported that says shows her being cavity searched. But since US did not say that video is false, that does not make it true...

It's not that simple, US never denied the charges of cavity search, on specific questions on cavity search all that they said was "it is a standard procedure", though even some US media reported that cavity search is permitted only in cases of suspected drug / contraband traffickers and violent criminals suspected to carry small hidden weapons. Things wouldn't have escalated to such extent without strip search and cavity search. btw US categorically said that the leaked video was a fake and it was not done in that manner.

So a corrupt Indian is charged and expelled from the USA and Indians decide to abuse their power and kick out a innocent American citizen? India corrupt to the core, no wonder there are so many criminal politicians in India, India is a joke, and India will never change, corrupt to the root from the top all the way to the bottom.

So a corrupt Indian is charged and expelled from the USA and Indians decide to abuse their power and kick out a innocent American citizen? India corrupt to the core, no wonder there are so many criminal politicians in India, India is a joke, and India will never change, corrupt to the root from the top all the way to the bottom.

The corrupt part of your statement is yet to be ascertained.

The American diplomat was hardly innocent; he was responsible for contempt of the Indian Supreme court. He subverted the course of justice in India. Such people are persona non grata.

thank God its only one expelled and not all the law breaking US diplomats.:haha:

and remember if there is ever a international court to try the diplomats, then more then half the convicts would be from US alone.

how do you know the american diplomat is innocent and kicked out for what purpose?sooner or later the news will come out in public until then ur just presuming.let the truth come out then u can have a go at us.how do people change their color like chemeleon.oh boy pdf shows u everything.

What the heck is going on with this UPA? They should have resolve this issue more silently.
Because Modi's new campaign slogan is "India First", Pappu and his team is trying to hijack that slogan with this Incident.

The kicked out diplomat is the guy who smuggled out the maids family while he under investigation in. indian court.

Hes lucky to be let off easily (probably as a trade for letting khobragade go), or he would have easily had a taste of an indian police strip search as well.

I suggest you research more to prevent coming across as an ignorant loud.mouth, we have enough of those in this place.

It's not that simple, US never denied the charges of cavity search, on specific questions on cavity search all that they said was "it is a standard procedure", though even some US media reported that cavity search is permitted only in cases of suspected drug / contraband traffickers and violent criminals suspected to carry small hidden weapons. Things wouldn't have escalated to such extent without strip search and cavity search. btw US categorically said that the leaked video was a fake and it was not done in that manner.

Devyani Khobragade not subjected to cavity search, claim US Marshals - World - DNA

"In reference to your question about the cavity search, the answer is no," Nikki Credic-Barrett, spokesperson of the US Marshals Service, told PTI in response to a question on the allegations by the family of the senior Indian diplomat that she was subject to cavity search.

The mess is not over yet...
We still have to take care of preet bakoda...

Cowardly dumb *** supporting a crook like this witch. Guess you like corrupt people like her over Kargil widows. Preet is atleast loyal to his country whereas you are supporting two crooked Khobragades over the sacrifices of your soldiers.

Those who raise questions on Adarsh flats are ‘casteist’: Diplomat’s father | The Indian Express

The retired IAS officer alleged that those raising questions on the controversial properties of the Khobragade’s were ‘castiest’ and refused to entertain any more questions from the Marathi media. In fact, the retired officer abruptly called off the press meet midway and proceeded only to take one to one interviews with the waiting media. Later, on being asked to elaborate on what he meant by saying that the family was being targeted for its caste, Khobragade said, “The people of Maharashtra have the answer to that, they will answer that.” The retired IAS officer also expressed his ire at being asked a question on Adarsh during the press conference. -

The kicked out diplomat is the guy who smuggled out the maids family while he under investigation in. indian court.

Hes lucky to be let off easily (probably as a trade for letting khobragade go), or he would have easily had a taste of an indian police strip search as well.

I suggest you research more to prevent coming across as an ignorant loud.mouth, we have enough of those in this place.

India issued the passports to the family, Indian mans the Immigration counters at Delhi airport and blames USA for smuggling her out. Here is another poster who comes in Katju's 90 % category.

Devyani Khobragade not subjected to cavity search, claim US Marshals - World - DNA

"In reference to your question about the cavity search, the answer is no," Nikki Credic-Barrett, spokesperson of the US Marshals Service, told PTI in response to a question on the allegations by the family of the senior Indian diplomat that she was subject to cavity search.

If they had searched her cavity then they would have found Adarsh there? Good to know her crooked career in USA is over. Just watch moment she is prosecuted in India over Adarsh, she will take asylum in the USA claiming she is married to a US citizen and being prosecuted over her caste.

Adarsh housing, BEST buses, IFS recruitment: Khobragades' controversial past - Hindustan Times

Khobragade senior’s role in the Adarsh scam too, had come under scanner. He was the general manager of the Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) undertaking when floor space index (FSI) of a neighboring BEST bus depot was transferred to the society for R6 crore.

The FSI indicates total construction area that could be built on legally over a land of a particular size. Since Adarsh did not have much FSI left to build more floors and accommodate extra members, it had asked to buy the FSI of BEST depot. The proposal was expedited at all government levels.

Khobragade also courted a controversy over the purchase of air-conditioned buses for BEST.

The buses, which were touted as a famous Chinese brand, King Long, turned out to be built by a manufacturer near Chandigarh. Though some King Long spares were used, the buses continue to be under scanner for developing snags frequently and causing further losses to the loss-making civic undertaking.

Devyani’s recruitment in the IFS came under the shadow when her batchmate Mahaveer V Singhvi alleged that the rules for allotment of foreign language on basis of IFS officers’ ranks was changed for her batch (1999), to ensure she got her chosen language, German.

Singhvi alleged that despite being graded higher than five other candidates in the shortlist of 10, he was not allowed to pick the language of his choice. And this, he said, was solely in order to accommodate Devyani, who was two places below him.

Singhvi, who was dismissed from the service, moved court and got the Supreme Court to order his reinstatement.

Last edited:
Talking about the Indian claim Khobragrade had U.N. immunity all along? The U.S. wouldn't know if the Indians submitted the request to the U.N. if the U.N. never passed it on to the U.S.

I saw a purported copy of the Indian request on firstpost's website. It was illegible. Perhaps it was a provisional request, to take effect only when Khobragade actually started working for a U.N. agency or India's Permanent Mission? Then the U.N. would not have forwarded the request to the U.S. until the appropriate time.

The U.S. says it received the request from the U.N. on December 20th. The U.S. doesn't say when India actually submitted the request to the U.N. And as far as I know, the U.N. itself isn't talking.
Request from UN on 20th was for transfer (permanent posting) which happened after arrest and till then (Aug 26 to Dec 31) it was additional responsibility. Temporary postings to UN doesn't go through state dept and no new IDs are issued by it. It is very understandable that communication from UN did not reach NY DA's office. That is why US should have talked to India first before foolishly arresting the diplomat. Moreover foreign sec meeting was being held just couple of days before. How difficult was it to let India know? But no, US has to show off it's full spectrum of arrogance. Funny thing is, your DA doesn't have b@lls to arrest Russia's diplomats, which is actually a hostile/unfriendly nation to US and diplomats did cause damage to US, but (tried to) show off his machoism on India (Which is the only nation in SA which liked US, till now). I am watching e-bay listings, it is matter of time that his b@lls will be up for sale there..

Request from UN on 20th was for transfer (permanent posting) which happened after arrest and till then (Aug 26 to Dec 31) it was additional responsibility. Temporary postings to UN doesn't go through state dept and no new IDs are issued by it. It is very understandable that communication from UN did not reach NY DA's office. That is why US should have talked to India first before foolishly arresting the diplomat. Moreover foreign sec meeting was being held just couple of days before. How difficult was it to let India know? But no, US has to show off it's full spectrum of arrogance. Funny thing is, your DA doesn't have b@lls to arrest Russia's diplomats, which is actually a hostile/unfriendly nation to US and diplomats did cause damage to US, but (tried to) show off his machoism on India (Which is the only nation in SA which liked US, till now). I am watching e-bay listings, it is matter of time that his b@lls will be up for sale there..

The so called DA is indian origin so you cant blame him. his origins in India are to blame for his stunted brain power. Devayni vs Kargil widows, we know where you stand.

Back
Top Bottom