What's new

India expels American diplomat

The so called DA is indian origin so you cant blame him. his origins in India are to blame for his stunted brain power. Devayni vs Kargil widows, we know where you stand.
I got no love for Devyani. Post next elections, she would be scr@wed. That DA was elected by people of US (ultimately) ithink extra fat has affected their brain power or even with stunted brain, he was still better than those fatsos...

TIT for TAT response eh?! Come again with your Asian Pivot? Go ahead with your friends in Asia!
While we form RIC BANK! ;)

Well. In this matter, Indians have shown themselves to be babies ..... Cry! Cry! Cry!

I have lost some respect for the sophistication of the Indian people, I am sorry to say.

Well. In this matter, Indians have shown themselves to be babies ..... Cry! Cry! Cry!

I have lost some respect for the sophistication of the Indian people, I am sorry to say.
We are Cry babies right? Then why come to us? We shown you our foot in your face.Like it or not we are not your poodle, and we will punch you back in face when challenged!Thank you ;) Whatever respect you lost for Indian people, fock you and your respect! Do we Care About Your Respect?

Childish attitude all I would say from indian side. Big democracies don't work like that.india need to cool down and should save her energies for better time.

Childish attitude all I would say from indian side. Big democracies don't work like that.india need to cool down and should save her energies for better time.
Ahh your country wants to mediate who is a big democracy and who needs to cool down eh?

Of course not! You are babies!
Right then fock off! put your sanctions on us and be gone , you yankee!

You guys need to cool down ! watch this track! ;)

Last edited:
Ahh your country wants to mediate who is a big democracy and who needs to cool down eh?
So what you want me to say india should expel all Americans diplomats and strip search them. And America should do the same in return.Haan? Grow up.

Heh!! WE don't sanction babies! We send them pampers in a CARE package. Enjoy!
Were waiting for yer pampers and whatever you got and your CARE package? When you couldn't bully us in 70's and 90's! What makes you think you can bully us now?:D Please try!

So what you want me to say india should expel all Americans diplomats and strip search them. And America should do the same in return.Haan? Grow up.
We only acted according to our laws, if Americans want to throw the rule book at us ,even if its concerning diplomats, then we should do the same isn't it? Throw Indian rule book at them? Or do you believe what USA says is truth?

Were waiting for yer pampers and whatever you got and your CARE package? When you couldn't bully us in 70's and 90's! What makes you think you can bully us now?

Don't you read??? WE don't bully babies. End of story. When you are ready for your bottle, we'll still be there. It will be warm and nutritious. No hard feelings. After all, we understand that babies are not "fully" responsibility for their tantrums ....

Devyani Khobragade not subjected to cavity search, claim US Marshals - World - DNA

"In reference to your question about the cavity search, the answer is no," Nikki Credic-Barrett, spokesperson of the US Marshals Service, told PTI in response to a question on the allegations by the family of the senior Indian diplomat that she was subject to cavity search.

Read word ' claims ' carefully ....and ponder over it !

Don't you read??? WE don't bully babies. End of story. When you are ready for your bottle, we'll still be there. It will be warm and nutritious. No hard feelings. After all, we understand that babies are not "fully" responsibility for their tantrums ....

India has settled the score by expelling US diplomat ...and we are content with it !

We as a nation produced Mahatma Gandhi"Who wanted self respect ,more than anything else", We boycotted all foreign goods in "Swadeshi Movement"What makes you think you can teach us? We are proud and will stand by our nation be it anything!

In other words.

USA = right, democratic, upholder of freedom and all that
India= Backwards, etc etc because they stood up for their diplomat.

You didn't hear about the US being called a baby when it refused to let its contract killer be tried in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom