What's new

India expects Nawaz to stick to his word regarding bilateral relations

NS is not even in power yet so i don't see the point of your FM giving such statements, and if your media reports it this way than better get a leash on them.talking about logic of my post than my dear if we talk about logic than the thread will be derailed which i don't want.
as i said I want both countries to have a relationship built on terms and conditions rather than trust and emotions. period
As I thought. You too have confused what our FM said with the headline that Pakistani newspapers have put up.

There is nothing there that is offensive nor is there any pushing on the matter. Don't go by the headline. The rest of your post is not really logical. India has its rights to put whatever it wants forward. MFN is not a charity being sought, Pakistan, by the very nature of the WTO is supposed to give it. As for 26/11 etc, it would be very foolish of anyone in Pakistan to assume that such matters won't be front & center of any discussion.

Btw, don't go by diplomatic speak, India doesn't really care if Pakistan does not extend its hand forward. We just keep trying to reach a friendlier place only that we don't again end up with a 26/11 situation. Otherwise, India is quite happy with the status quo.

Back
Top Bottom