What's new

India-England Final

1011896_545033628866201_2122561751_n.jpg

Congrats to India, probably the best team now until we play again.
Thanks!! By the way, I'll keep the 2003 series team which toured Pakistan ahead of this team.

Thank you webbie. I hope another Indo-Pak Full series will happen in near future.

And we should play that series in Pakistan. I want India to become the first country to tour Pakistan.

And we should play that series in Pakistan. I want India to become the first country to tour Pakistan.

Na na . That can happen in neutral venues or in India but in Pakistan no chance. Sending them to Pakistan like sending them to the face of death. Impossible till the security situation in Pakistan improves.

Na na . That can happen in neutral venues or in India but in Pakistan no chance. Sending them to Pakistan like sending them to the face of death. Impossible till the security situation in Pakistan improves.

Not at all. There's no issues absolutely. These issues are made up mostly by Govts of countries. So many People, Diplomats , Politicians visiting Pakistan regularly. Nothing is happening. So it's bullshit that anything will happen to the cricketers. They will have top class security for Indian team specially. These things are all Govt. made up.

Even recently couple of my Indian friends visited Pakistan to attend our Pakistani friends marriage in Lahore. They came back and were overwhelmed by the hospitality. I missed the trip unfortunately. So they mentioned that there's no issues at all.
So we should stop predicting all these sitting back at home.

Not at all. There's no issues absolutely. These issues are made up mostly by Govts of countries. So many People, Diplomats , Politicians visiting Pakistan regularly. Nothing is happening. So it's bullshit that anything will happen to the cricketers. They will have top class security for Indian team specially. These things are all Govt. made up.

Even recently couple of my Indian friends visited Pakistan to attend our Pakistani friends marriage in Lahore. They came back and were overwhelmed by the hospitality. I missed the trip unfortunately. So they mentioned that there's no issues at all.
So we should stop predicting all these sitting back at home.

Do you know what happened to Srilankan team last time when they traveled?

Do you know what happened to Srilankan team last time when they traveled?

Yeah I know. It happened once I agree. But that doesn't mean it will happen again and again.
In that case foreihn Nationals will say, we shouldn't visit India as none of the coties are safe.
They will also give examples Mumbai unsafe as 26/11 occured, Delhi unsafe Parliament occured, Hyderabad unsafe regular blasts occur. Then what will we say. Think about it.

Yeah I know. It happened once I agree. But that doesn't mean it will happen again and again.
In that case foreihn Nationals will say, we shouldn't visit India as none of the coties are safe.
They will also give examples Mumbai unsafe as 26/11 occured, Delhi unsafe Parliament occured, Hyderabad unsafe regular blasts occur. Then what will we say. Think about it.

Security situation is more critical in Pakistan today than those days. You don't know when terrorist organisations will attack them. So it is better to play in India or in neutral venues like Abudhabi.

ye to ate hi gaya samho

nanhe rajkumar chal apna boriya bistar baand le tujhe baaji ka love letter milne hi wala hai :D

...that guy edited the post and deleted the red sentence....Thanks to you unless I would have never know what he deleted :D

Congrats to India, probably the best team now until we play again.

Dont ask us to come Karachi for that :D

Dhoni is probably the most successful captain in Cricketing History

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom