What's new

India-England Final

Where is world class Pakistani bowling lineup....:omghaha:

Their world starts n ends in Pakistan only....so they r truly world class
71.gif

And exactly who are you punk

Tera Baap. Jyaada Mach mach na kar. Apni galti ko accept kar. Tere desh ka hoon isliye bol raha hoon. Pyaar mohabbat se reh ihar warna fir nahin dikhega is forum pe. respect those guyz who have spent years here coz they will only tell you the right norms.

Tera Baap. Jyaada Mach mach na kar. Apni galti ko accept kar. Tere desh ka hoon isliye bol raha hoon. Pyaar mohabbat se reh ihar warna fir nahin dikhega is forum pe. respect those guyz who have spent years here coz they will only tell you the right norms.

You got temper issues punk. Heard of a shrink?

Dhoni is the 1st and last captain to win T20 WC, 50/50 World cup, Champions trophy, World no 1 in tests and ODIs.

...that guy edited the post and deleted the red sentence....Thanks to you unless I would have never know what he deleted :D

:) yeah some way to ask a guy to delete something . Quote it and make it eternal so even if the original is gone a xerox is left for mods to ban :lol:

but I find it truly ironic with guys who act more roman than the romans themselves.

Champions league is not IPL. You have yours POV and I have mine. It can differ.

In my POV this is an unfair league. From when every test playing nation given a fair chance to represent themselves I will add to my list. :tup:

Yeah I know. It happened once I agree. But that doesn't mean it will happen again and again.
In that case foreihn Nationals will say, we shouldn't visit India as none of the coties are safe.
They will also give examples Mumbai unsafe as 26/11 occured, Delhi unsafe Parliament occured, Hyderabad unsafe regular blasts occur. Then what will we say. Think about it.

Ya it will happen again and again, Don't you heard the news of killing of foreign nationals on Nanga Parbat? By targeting foreign national Terrorists get more coverage.. ISI tactics (Killing of Foreign tourists in India) is hurting Pakistan now.. They (ISI) taught it to terrorists, now terrorirts are using it against Pakistani.

Who are the guys with moustaches in Indian team ????

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom