What's new

India edges toward crisis

^^^ Did you even take the time to read that article from the Economist before you posted it here ??? :D

Yes.

I quoted it for the sole purpose of proving that the politicians and central bankers have led their people to believe for the last two years that everything that was happening (slowdown in growth, depreciating rupee, etc.) was under their willing.

Well, they admit it wasn't.

Yes.

I quoted it for the sole purpose of proving that the politicians and central bankers have led their people to believe for the last two years that everything that was happening (slowdown in growth, depreciating rupee, etc.) was under their willing.

Well, they admit it wasn't.

Where did you get that from genius ? The "sugar coated" quotation you mentioned above? It is called boosting investor confidence. You need to read the article in its totality and not just excerpts of the article which gives you a high. Until then I am out of this discussion. We are going in circles it seems

Where did you get that from genius ? The "sugar coated" quotation you mentioned above? It is called boosting investor confidence. You need to read the article in its totality and not just excerpts of the article which gives you a high. Until then I am out of this discussion. We are going in circles it seems

Boosting investor confidence by admitting that there is a potential crisis brewing? :omghaha:

You people will make excuses for anything.

You are too funny. Your politicians just said that this is a real crisis on their hands.

:omghaha:

You are so incompetent you wouldn't know a financial crisis hit if the rupee tanked by 50%.

From the article in my comment above:

You are depending on politicians words who flip flop and does U turns :lol:

Nothing like a crisis will occur but this decade is going to be the best for Indian economy.

Competency do not mean posting some stats and making threads :lol:

You are depending on politicians words who flip flop and does U turns :lol:

Nothing like a crisis will occur but this decade is going to be the best for Indian economy.

Competency do not mean posting some stats and making threads :lol:

Growth was 5.3% in Q2, and it has taken a further dip since April-June, so you are simply delusional.

The IMF predicts a net GDP contraction for India for year 2012-2013

Growth was 5.3% in Q2, and it has taken a further dip since April-June, so you are simply delusional.

The IMF predicts a net GDP contraction for India for year 2012-2013

The rupee depreciation do have short term problems but in the long term it will benefit us.As I said earlier, You have half knowledge.

Enjoy with your threads. :wave:

The rupee depreciation do have short term problems but in the long term it will benefit us.As I said earlier, You have half knowledge.

Enjoy with your threads. :wave:

India does not have the capability to take advantage of a depreciating currency by boosting exports. They are not competiitive in this regard.

India GDP, 2012: $1.8 trillion

Chinese exports, 2012: $2.1 trillion

SO because of rupee depreciation Dassault Rafale,Scorpion subs,Barak missile,Sukhoi PAK FA will be very very expensive :(

India does not have the capability to take advantage of a depreciating currency by boosting exports. They are not competiitive in this regard.

India GDP, 2012: $1.8 trillion

Chinese exports, 2012: $2.1 trillion

Wonder why a Korean often refers and prides in chinese achievement ? :azn:

When governments talk about CAPITAL CONTROLS in 21st Century... This is EXACTLY what happens!

There is no silver lining to this self inflicted crisis.... The morons running finance ministry, who re-invented that term, the jokers who did absolutely egotistical retrospective taxation on vodafone and their ilks should be publically lynched....

They can crib all they want, they have started a chain reaction that is far beyond their control to contain now, as fear is not logic based! Time for this joke of a PM to leash his johnnies!

Lets accept it we are in trouble.....but I see a brighter side of it.

If this crisis would have come after election 2014 and we still would have Congress...we would be in bigger trouble

At least we have choice to reject Congress and bring more potent government.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom