What's new

India doesn't deserve UNSC seat: Geelani

Who cared about gandhi ji when he first came to india from south africa.but then he became father of nation later on.

Don't compare Gandhi and Geelani. Gandhi did not wake up one night and decided that India needed independence. He worked for the people. He held negotiations with the govt. of the day. He participated in elections to prove that he had majority of people behind him. Only then he became the father of the nation.

Geelani on the other hand promotes stone throwing, and encourages people to attack armed forces. He's the anti-Gandhi, and comparing him to Gandhi is an insult not only to India, but the entire peaceful world

Kashmir is not part of india its a disputed land occupied by india and kashmiris are not indian.hence kashmiris are freedom fighters not terrorists.

Convince a billion of us that Kashmir is not a part of India....

Until then, expect Democracy to work in our favor....

Let me repeat: No decision on Kashmir can be made without taking into account the sentiments of the Indian mass population...PERIOD!

India is seeking support for UNSC permanent seat from every country on earth so it has to seek support from Independent country called kashmir too.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: U really made my day. Thanks ajtr needed such a good laugh after long boring meetings

Freedom fighter fight for freedom i dont know what freedom he is fighting for kashmire was and will be a part of india
he is not an freedom fighter,he is an pakistani stooge.
yes p5 leaders came,no body listened him:lol::lol:

When will Pakistan free Kashmir from India??? In my two years on defence.pk (mostly as a spectator) I have seen a message every other day that kashmiris are going to separate... Blah blah blah... death to India... blah blah blah... but seriously has any geography changed?? Until Pakistan addresses the core issue of cross border terrorism no Indian government will even think about negotiating on Kashmir....

I know most Pakistanis will again reply that they are not terrorists but Freedom fighters etc etc etc but the word has lost its relevance in this is age of madness especially with the War on terror

India has nothing to gain by talking about a peace deal with Pakistan on Kashmir in current situation

India is seeking support for UNSC permanent seat from every country on earth so it has to seek support from Independent country called kashmir too.

There is no govt or international body that recognizes Kashmir as an independent nation,not even Pakistan.

Unless you represent a nation.

I personally believe that India will one day will become a member of the UNSC.
There's no question about that. India is one of those emerging powers that is having more and more influence to the world. Who knows what happens in the next 10 or 20 years?

Well if some Pakistanis want kashmir to be free,then come and try it?Kashmiri stone pelters can't get the freedom.lets have a faceoff and decide?or maybe the past results scare you?:D
then y do u cry like kd when mumbai like face off happens due to kashmir occupation.

Don't compare Gandhi and Geelani. Gandhi did not wake up one night and decided that India needed independence. He worked for the people. He held negotiations with the govt. of the day. He participated in elections to prove that he had majority of people behind him. Only then he became the father of the nation.

Geelani on the other hand promotes stone throwing, and encourages people to attack armed forces. He's the anti-Gandhi, and comparing him to Gandhi is an insult not only to India, but the entire peaceful world
indians are insult to gandhi for the torture they have been perpetrating on kashmiris and forcefully occupying their land.

Convince a billion of us that Kashmir is not a part of India....

Until then, expect Democracy to work in our favor....

Let me repeat: No decision on Kashmir can be made without taking into account the sentiments of the Indian mass population...PERIOD!
its for the kashmiris to be convinced that they are part of india not the other way round.mass population of india was not consulted during the partition and the birth of pakistan.

then y do u cry like kd when mumbai like face off happens due to kashmir occupation.

and incidents like mumbai will force 1.25 billion to sucumb to pressure. they alredy tried enough killing of civilians but no results.

secondly there was no kashmiri in mumbai incident.

thirdly if pakistan is justified in mumbai then india has every right to reply in same tone

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom